Mock
The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread (/thread-512.html)

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 01-27-2010

Belle' clamped down on the tip of my breast with those sharp, razor like baby teeth & I saw stars...21

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Maggot - 01-27-2010

Yesterday my cat jumped up on the end table next to the couch and like it was nothing cut a fart. Who do you think I thought of at that moment? 116

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - The Antagonist - 01-27-2010

I have only had a cat fart once in all the 40+ cats I've had over my lifetime. What the hell are you feeding it?! Cats are just not 'farters'!

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Maggot - 01-27-2010

The same shit he has been eating his entire life dry cat food. And maybe a few frogs mice and birds here and there. maybe it was his breath but it sure did stink, rotten fucker.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 05:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I couldn't help but notice that Julie's avatar is now an empty black box...Should I read anything into that ?...39

I think she's trying to be clever and making a 'black and white' statement.

Perhaps, we could even read into it, that she is picturing the 'black' segment as being 'boxed in' by the 'white'. 78

HOPEFULLY, it's just a joke. Good gawd.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 07:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Belle' clamped down on the tip of my breast with those sharp, razor like baby teeth & I saw stars...21

Welcome to motherhood!! 11

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 01-28-2010

Danger !...Danger !...There's danger on the streets...It's Girl Scout cookie time.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-28-2010

I'm strangely unmoved by their little faces pleading with me to purchase their diabetic coma-inducing wares.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 01-28-2010

I go in the opposite direction whenever I see them around...I only know it's that time of year 'cuz I saw a buncha boxes of them in the lounge up at the barn.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Middle Finger - 01-28-2010

(01-28-2010, 08:05 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I'm strangely unmoved by their little faces pleading with me to purchase their diabetic coma-inducing wares.

::lol::

(01-27-2010, 01:44 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Welcome to motherhood!! 11

If raising a puppy is even remotely like raising children then I really don't understand why so many people have kids...It's time consuming & frustrating, to say the least...This morning the lil' she devil chewed up the goddamn remote to the home theater receiver.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - The Antagonist - 01-28-2010

We lost several remotes when Daisy was a puppy. She chewed the pool filter, the air conditoner, her way out of her crate (all metal), a barstool, and a mannequin head I used to use for designing hair styles. That was salvagable to use at Halloween time!

When the Girl Scouts started putting more chemicals than food into their cookies I stopped buying them. Hydrogenated oils is high up on the ingredient list too, if I remember correctly. That shit never leaves your body. Fuck those little green devil's cookies!

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Cynical Ninja - 01-28-2010

(01-28-2010, 11:10 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: and a mannequin head I used to use for designing hair styles.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - The Antagonist - 01-28-2010

Yes and I fancy you're the one with the orange hair and ribbon?

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Cynical Ninja - 01-28-2010

Sorry, I keep forgetting you are a "professional" Avon lady with an I.D card to prove it.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - username - 01-28-2010

Cleaning up dog barf at 4:30a.m. displeases me. 52

(01-28-2010, 12:46 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Sorry, I keep forgetting you are a "professional" Avon lady with an I.D card to prove it.

And you're a fancy boy who dyes his hair for fashion.

(01-28-2010, 01:26 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: And you're a fancy boy who dyes his hair for self loving masculine vanity.

Fixed for you.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Lady Cop - 01-28-2010

Author J.D. Salinger died at 91 in NH today. i'm sure many here read "Catcher in the Rye". 96

I read it at school.

Holden Caulfield was an early hero of mine.