Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have to agree with MS.

Did you feel the earth shift?

No but I threw up in my mouth a little.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 12:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And, yes, HotD, I AM a stud.

Sure thing. I guess this means that you managed to stay awake through the whole movie this weekend and successfully crushed some spousal pussy. Studly, indeed.

P.s. I wasn't responding to who mocks what, just commenting on your general badassery today.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 12:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I personally am not advocating mocking the death of a child, but why pretend that it can't or won't happen here.

I'm not pretending like it can't happen, LC was mocked on her death bed. I just don't know what anyone gets from being so cruel and I'm talking about it because this is a message board and I'm here to fucking talk.

I'd watch out for MS today. He's probably gonna skip the Old Spice and slap on some Brut instead.

Daunting.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 12:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 12:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And, yes, HotD, I AM a stud.

Sure thing. I guess this means that you managed to stay awake through the whole movie this weekend and successfully crushed some spousal pussy. Studly, indeed.

I'm referring in general to my overall studliness.

Crushing pussy is just part of it.

Isn't it more fun when people say what they aren't afraid to say, anyway?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 12:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No but I threw up in my mouth a little.

Hush your mouth, woman. You've been here long enough to know that if it's mentioned it's fair game.

I've posted a couple of really personal things & knew immediately after my face palm that I totally deserved whatever I might be slammed with.

(03-04-2013, 01:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Isn't it more fun when people say what they aren't afraid to say, anyway.

As far as I can tell, somebody said what they wanted to say and others said what they wanted to say about it. So, I don't know why you're championing the obvious to me, twinkle toes.

(03-04-2013, 01:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 01:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Isn't it more fun when people say what they aren't afraid to say, anyway.

As far as I can tell, somebody said what they wanted to say and somebody else said what she wanted to say about it. So, I don't know why you're championing the obvious to me.

Ahhhhh... but you DO care.

You've mentioned I'm 'all over the board', and that it's 'daunting'.

Do you like your men meek, or is this just an act?

Do like a guy that's shy and sensitive, with a lot of 'pleases and thank yous' and 'do you mind if I touch your magnificent breasts' (Sound of Music) or do you like your guy hard and hairy, with a ton of 'I'll do what the fuck what I feel like doing' and 'take your shirt off and let me suck those beautiful melons' (Metallica)?

And, more often than not, women want to be occasionally grabbed and pulled to the dining room table for a good old caveman fuck.

It's in your DNA.

Jesus Christ.

(03-04-2013, 01:24 PM)sally Wrote: Jesus Christ.

You don't count.

You've already told us numerous times that sex with your old man is more of a chore.

To those with an in-shape, good looking guy, sex is still a thrill.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 01:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

As far as I can tell, somebody said what they wanted to say and somebody else said what she wanted to say about it. So, I don't know why you're championing the obvious to me.

Do like a guy that's shy and sensitive, with a lot of 'pleases and thank yous' and 'do you mind if I touch your magnificent breasts' (Sound of Music) or do you like your guy hard and hairy, with a ton of 'I'll do what the fuck what I feel like doing' and 'take your shirt off and let me suck those beautiful melons' (Metallica)?

And, more often than not, women want to be occasionally grabbed and pulled to the dining room table for a good old caveman fuck.

It's in your DNA.

That made me kinda wet...

Laughing incontinence is such a bitch.

Hard and hairy? hah

You should be a behavioral analyst, MS. You're really spot on, especially in regards to what makes women tick.

Because I notice you posting while I'm reading and make a joke about it does indeed signify that I care immensely and am seriously daunted by your toughness. You're on to me.

I'm not gonna answer your questions about my preferences in men. Right now, I can't think of any man but you, compelling bad boy that you are. You cast a spell on me.

(03-04-2013, 01:29 PM)username Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 01:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

It's in your DNA.

That made me kinda wet...

I know.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

(03-04-2013, 01:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You should be a behavioral analyst, MS. You're really spot on, especially in regards to what makes women tick.

Because I notice you posting while I'm reading and make a joke about it does indeed signify that I care immensely and am seriously daunted by your toughness. You're on to me.

I'm not gonna answer your questions about my preferences in men. Right now, I can't think of any man but you. Bad boy compelling.

I'm not a 'bad-boy' in the sense you know (motorcycles, guzzling beer and starting fights) but I've got enough 'hot-blooded' in me to be unpredictable.

Why are you trying to bring me down anyway?

You know I think you're super hot, as do Jim and Kid.

Would it kill you to insinuate from time to time that after eating their food, or venturing to some exotic locale with them, that you'd have sex too?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-04-2013

[Image: h0AFA437F]

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - JsMom - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 12:24 PM)sally Wrote: I didn't read about her going to jail for neglect or anything, so I'm starting to think some of you people don't have a heart. You probably set kittens on fire in your spare time.

That's because I have NEVER been in jail and I've only had one ticket my whole life (which was thrown out).

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 03-04-2013

What is going on in here? Who had a kid die? How did I miss this?

I don't presume to know what others thinks, MS. IDK, but I'd guess that Jimbone and Kid don't need you to assume that you can read their minds and speak on their behalves, they being such timid creatures and all.

I post what I want without stopping to ponder, "how will this be received by MS (or anyone else)?" . You know, that whole enlightening philosophy that you've been advocating here this morning.

It wouldn't kill me to say what you want me to say and I'm not trying to bring you down. I'm just mixing it up and responding to you, Mr. Sensitive.

(03-04-2013, 01:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 01:24 PM)sally Wrote: Jesus Christ.

You don't count.

You've already told us numerous times that sex with your old man is more of a chore.

To those with an in-shape, good looking guy, sex is still a thrill.

You have a pot belly and chicken legs, I'd hardly call that in-shape. If you lifted your wife on the dining room table your legs would snap like a twig.

(03-04-2013, 01:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't presume to know what others thinks, MS. IDK, but I'd guess that Jimbone and Kid don't need you to assume that you can read their minds and speak on their behalf, they being such timid creatures and all.

I post what I want without stopping to ponder, "how will this be received by MS (or anyone else)?" . You know, that whole enlightening philosophy that you've been advocating here this morning.

It wouldn't kill me to say what you want me to say and I'm not trying to bring you down. I'm just responding to you, Mr. Sensitive.

Okay, you're right, Jim and Kid really think you're a mutt.

HotD, I got this whole thing going by telling you to 'mix up' you're typical drivel.

I am sensitive to many things, but not toward this particular conversation.