Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 01:57 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 01:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 01:24 PM)sally Wrote: Jesus Christ.

You don't count.

You've already told us numerous times that sex with your old man is more of a chore.

To those with an in-shape, good looking guy, sex is still a thrill.

You have a pot belly and chicken legs, I'd hardly call that in-shape. If you lifted your wife on the dining room table your legs would snap like a twig.

I'd say you're wrong, wrong and wrong.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 02:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD, I got this whole thing going by telling you to 'mix up' you're typical drivel.

I'm still stinging from that slap, MS.

I guess my "typical drivel" to you is that rare occasion when a joke is made about being in the physical presence of another Mocker. If I mixed that up by offering sexual favors in those fictional scenarios, that would be the imaginative atypical post that you seek. You are a highly creative man.

I'll take your posting feedback under advisement. In the meantime, I sure wish someone would be so innovative as to post incessantly about boobs and having sex with other Mockers to break up the typical drivel.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 01:47 PM)Jimbone Wrote: What is going on in here? Who had a kid die? How did I miss this?

I bet if you put on your thinking cap you could figure it out, JB.

Sadly, JSmom's son died very young from drowning. She's posted about her loss here and there in the forum.

(03-04-2013, 02:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 02:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD, I got this whole thing going by telling you to 'mix up' you're typical drivel.

I'm still stinging from that slap, MS.

I guess my "typical drivel" to you is that rare occasion when a joke is made about being in the physical presence of another Mocker. If I mixed that up by offering sexual favors in those fictional scenarios, that would be the imaginative atypical post that you seek. You are a highly creative man.

I'll take your posting feedback under advisement. In the meantime, I sure wish someone would be so innovative as to post incessantly about boobs and having sex with other Mockers to break up the typical drivel.

You're right, I don't post a lot about government issues or photo threads.

Do I like to talk about boobs?

You know the answer.

In fact, yours in particular are probably the finest in Mock.

You know I like sports and I'll discuss some crime forum and other societal topics (i.e., gun control, etc).

Am I saying every one of your flirtatious endeavors with the male Mockers should end with, "And of course, Kid, at the end of our meal, I'll be blowing you"??

Absolutely.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 02:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Am I saying every one of your flirtatious endeavors with the male Mockers should end with, "And of course, Kid, at the end of our meal, I'll be blowing you"??

Absolutely.

You often read into things that simply aren't there in the first place. It's mostly amusing.

Anyway, thank you for telling me how I should post. In so doing, you've really hammered home your point about people posting as they see fit.

As riveting as this banter has been, MS, I've gotta get some things done. But, I'll throw you a bone.

Blow you later, kid.

Make it last...

(03-04-2013, 02:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 02:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Am I saying every one of your flirtatious endeavors with the male Mockers should end with, "And of course, Kid, at the end of our meal, I'll be blowing you"??

Absolutely.

You often read into things that simply aren't there in the first place. It's mostly amusing.

Anyway, thank you for telling me how I should post. In so doing, you've really hammered home your point about people posting as they see fit.

As riveting as this banter has been, MS, I've gotta get some things done. But, I'll throw you a bone.

Blow you later, kid.

Make it last...

Yesssss! (As Marv Albert says)

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Take that Kid and Jim!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 02:14 PM)username Wrote: I bet if you put on your thinking cap you could figure it out, JB.

Sadly, JSmom's son died very young from drowning. She's posted about her loss here and there in the forum.

That's an awful story. Sorry to have dredged it up.

You didn't, JB.

I'm at the gym and there's a guy behind me riding an elliptical with a towel clenched between his front teeth. Is this some exercise trend that I don't know about?

Maybe he's a pillow biter?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 03-04-2013

It's been mentioned here in the last few pages and I might just set the record straight. I wasn't mocking the death if a child, I was mocking the stupidity of its mother both in her stupid fucking attention seeking tribute signature and her apparent lack of responsibility that lead to the death of her child.

Yes. It is fucking sad. But I see you bitches mocking the shit out of stupid people that harm others and themselves here every day. The only difference is this person is here so all of a sudden it's a bleeding heart and sympathy. Fuck that. Stupid is stupid. She should get called on it everytime. I wish she'd never bought it up too. But that was another act of stupid; seeking some sympathy and attention on a flame forum ffs...

Pfft...

(03-04-2013, 04:37 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Maybe he's a pillow biter?

Huh. His daughter and mine used to be friends. If I see him do it again, I'm going to ask him. Maybe he's practicing to be a nose breather.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - krystalshores - 03-04-2013

WOW.

It looks like I've missed so much.

Hibye

I thought you ran off with Clunk.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - krystalshores - 03-04-2013

Hmmm.

I don't remember Clunk. Was he hot?

(03-04-2013, 05:06 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Hmmm.

I don't remember Clunk. Was he hot?

Sure.

If you like man-boobs.

You might remember him as Clang. He disappeared too.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-04-2013

Clang isn't gone forever, he gave up the internet for Lent. He'll be back on or after Easter Sunday.

Krystal! Loveis

He should have given up being unemployed instead.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-04-2013

I'm a Clang defender. Starwars

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 05:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang isn't gone forever, he gave up the internet for Lent. He'll be back on or after Easter Sunday.

Krystal! Loveis

I have to admire his commitment. He has stuck with it so far. We should start a countdown to when he will be back.