Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 03-12-2013

I would like to try getting laid on the air hockey table.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-12-2013

(03-12-2013, 08:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: Yowza!

I can't wait. My husband did the bidding. I don't know what he spent; I hope he got it cheap.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 03-12-2013

Sounds like plenty of room for extra mockers.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 03-13-2013

(03-12-2013, 08:34 PM)username Wrote: Another vacation purchased at a charity auction this past weekend. We'll be visiting Park City for a week this summer:

At over 5,000 square feet, including 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathes, this escape has been beautifully designed for the ultimate in relaxation. Sleeping accommodations include 4 master suites and a bunkroom, with 6 XL beds and an in-suite bath, perfect for large family trips or couples’ getaways. Gourmet open kitchen, which comfortably seats 10, 2 fireplaces, breathtaking views of the canyons and a theater room, complete with 600 pre-installed films and Apple plus direct TV, allow for easy entertaining.

Additional Amenities Include:
Hot tub, climbing wall, air hockey table & art/craft room.
Wi-Fi, office setup with Mac & state of the art stereo system throughout.
Mudroom (with boot and glove dryer), 2 industrial size washer/dryers & parking for 4 (heated garage and driveway).

Wow! That sounds awesome. A glove and boot dryer? Never heard of that.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 03-13-2013

Speaking of ED commercials, what about the Trojan Ring ones. JFC I don't need to see that shit in the morning when I'm watching the news.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-13-2013

Holy bargain, batman! That place rents for $595 night in the summer ($1295/night winter) and my husband got the whole freaking week for $700.

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 03-13-2013

Sans enfants?

(03-13-2013, 01:39 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Sans enfants?

That has appeal but no, we're taking them. My son has already found the cool skate parks in Park City. The question is whether we let them bring a friend or invite another couple/family or none of the above.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 01:54 PM)username Wrote: or invite another couple...

swingers?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 01:54 PM)username Wrote: The question is whether we let them bring a friend or invite another couple/family or none of the above.

Fuck another couple! I don't know how you are when you have guests but I always feel like I have to keep them entertained, I wouldn't want to spend my vacation doing that but letting your kids bring a friend sounds perfect though.

(03-13-2013, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fuck another couple! I don't know how you are when you have guests but I always feel like I have to keep them entertained, I wouldn't want to spend my vacation doing that but letting your kids bring a friend sounds perfect though.

I'm absolutely that way. There's only one other family I would consider (I need to make sure my husband knows that). We've vacationed with them several times in the past and we have a mutual agreement that you do your thing, we'll do ours and if we happen to want to do the same thing at the same time, we will.

I prefer the idea of a friend too. Either way, we'd let my daughter bring someone because the other family has two boys. We could also just invite them for a portion of the week.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-14-2013

I just invited someone to go hiking with me, it wasn't a big deal, not like over a mountain or something, I want to hike down the stream looking for the goddamn eagles nest (it's as big as a queen bed) and she looked at me like I had suggested hiking the Amazon. Lazy, prissy bitch.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-15-2013

Ja ja jacked da hell up on caffeine. Zoom Zoom.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-18-2013

My dog got out a few hours ago and we don't know where she is. Bad us...she didn't have a collar on at the time so I think someone probably has her but they don't know how to contact us. We put up posters right away and she's microchipped but I miss her and hope we get her back soon. :(

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 03-18-2013

(03-18-2013, 12:16 AM)username Wrote: . . . I miss her and hope we get her back soon. :(

Me too, user.

The sooner the better.

Now I don't have the heart to go give you shit in the Dumbass Darkie Treyvon thread.

Do you have Cambodians or Koreans as neighbors?

(03-18-2013, 12:35 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 12:16 AM)username Wrote: . . . I miss her and hope we get her back soon. :(

Me too, user.

The sooner the better.

Do you have Cambodians or Koreans as neighbors?

No Cambodians or Koreans. A few Asian folks but I pick up their newspapers when they're out of town so I don't think they kidnapped my dog. *sigh* I miss her. She should be right next to me as I type. I hope we get her back tomorrow.

This sucks.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 03-18-2013

It's weird.

Infants being left in hot cars, molested teens or horses being sold to Burger King don't disturb me as much as a lost pup.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-18-2013

(03-18-2013, 12:16 AM)username Wrote: My dog got out a few hours ago and we don't know where she is.

I'm very sorry to read this. I hope you come in this morning & say she's back home. Poor User, you must be frantic :(

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 03-18-2013

Fuck. I can't even make a joke about how close you live to Asians.

Did you find her? What an awful way to end a weekend.

No. I got up several times during the night to check outside for her but nothing. I hope someone has her and either sees our signs or turns her into the humane society.

Bugs the shit out of me that we didn't have a collar on her. We usually put it on every morning; yesterday was an anomaly.