Mock
Ducks! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Ducks! (/thread-719.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Lady Cop - 06-04-2009

my apologies to little bo peep, i just put in a whole leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic to slow cook for the day ::bigg::. (i hate it pink).

- Duchess - 06-04-2009

Baaaad !

- Cynical Ninja - 06-04-2009

I nice lamb roast with mint sauce or lamb cutlets with worcestershire sauce are both classic dinners.

- Lady Cop - 06-04-2009

::stir::::dlaugh::[Image: mint-jelly%5B1%5D(1).jpg]

Veal shouldn't be underestimated either, you can't beat a nice wienerschitzel veal cutlet.

Edited to add - We have a chicken version of wienerschitzel in the UK which we call a chicken escalope, you can also get a pork tenderloin version.

A lot of young male cows are just killed and burned in the UK, might as well use them for meat.

- Lady Cop - 06-04-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Veal shouldn't be underestimated either, you can't beat a nice wienerschitzel veal cutlet.

veal oscar is nirvana! bernaise and chunks of lobster. mmmmmmmmmm

i hate to admit it, however, if i had to slaughter the animals myself i couldn't do it. :Blush:

- sally - 06-04-2009

I love veal. It's not so much slaughtering the animals that bothers me, it's how theyare treatedbefore being slaughterd. Baby calves being confinedin cramped cages and darkness kinda sucks. I have said that I won't eat it anymore, but the German restaurant here serves up a mean schnitzel.

Traditional wienerschnitzel fried in breadcrumbs with a lemon slice.

- SyberBitch - 06-04-2009

ramseycat Wrote:Throw it the fuck out cuz that shit is nasty!! Then go to the store and buy real meat The kind that comes in a a package with a lable on it. That's where the meat comes from. The grocery store. I don't want to know anything more than that.
Gee, thanks for that insightful post, Ramsey.

I'll be sure to send you a bunny for Christmas. Dressed and all (and I don't mean wearing cute little clothes).

And yet... not a single answer to my original questions, ya bastards! :;beat::

- sally - 06-04-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:And yet... not a single answer to my original questions, ya bastards! :;beat::
I forgot what your original question was so I had to go back and look lol. I don't do anything special to it, I just cook it as I would beef. Ground venison makes an especially good spaghetti bolognese. I don't have a recipe written in stone, I just kindathrow everything together, but you will find a million recipes if you google bolognese. Just substitute the venison for the beef.

sally Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:And yet... not a single answer to my original questions, ya bastards! :;beat::
I forgot what your original question was so I had to go back and look lol. I don't do anything special to it, I just cook it as I would beef. Ground venison makes an especially good spaghetti bolognese. I don't have a recipe written in stone, I just kindathrow everything together, but you will find a million recipes if you google bolognese. Just substitute the venison for the beef.
Thanks, Sally.

You seem to be on the same page as Ant, my main concern is whether I have to do anything 'special' to prepare the venison before cooking it... but so far it seems I don't. Smiley_emoticons_smile

- Duchess - 06-05-2009

Eating darling little lambs...Eating Bambi...Jesus Christ, you bitches, eat a fuckin' salad.

- Cynical Ninja - 06-05-2009

Duchess Wrote:Eating darling little lambs...Eating Bambi...Jesus Christ, you bitches, eat a fuckin' salad.

Its not our fault that young meat is so tender and tasty.

- Lady Cop - 06-05-2009

Duchess Wrote:Eating darling little lambs...Eating Bambi...Jesus Christ, you bitches, eat a fuckin' salad.
is Bambi related to bimbi? ::lmao::

- Duchess - 06-05-2009

::gigg::

- LuMPyPussy - 06-05-2009

jackboots Wrote:
is Bambi related to bimbi? ::lmao::

Okay, I've gotta ask... who the fuck would ever call Sinister 'sweet'?

That right there confirms that group are fucking lunatics.

- The Antagonist - 06-05-2009

Syber, I added more of what to do on the site.
Try braising the outside before roasting, it'll seal in the juices and make a lovely coating. Heavily season with salt, pepper and garlic powder and braise away.

- FAHQTOO - 06-05-2009

::lmao::

- SyberBitch - 06-05-2009

How is eating venison any more cruel than eating beef?