Mock
The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread (/thread-512.html)

- ramseycat - 10-25-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:I live for your approval, Ramsey.
I know. ::bigg::

- Maggot - 10-25-2009

I feel ill, as the head honcho chief candy tester I have exceeded my quota.::RIP::the room is spinning I better go lay down next to my dish.

- The Antagonist - 10-25-2009

NBC is showing Halloween on Ice. It is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

- LuMPyPussy - 10-25-2009

There's a tiny little moth in the room and Hissy Bitch is doing the whippy tale with accompanying chittering noises. What a hunter! ::laugh::

- LuMPyPussy - 10-25-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:There's a tiny little moth in the room and Hissy Bitch is doing the whippy tale with accompanying chittering noises. What a hunter! ::laugh::
I got a PM to tell me I misspelled tail.

::wait::

- Duchess - 10-25-2009

I can relate.

- Lady Cop - 10-25-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:There's a tiny little moth in the room and Hissy Bitch is doing the whippy tale with accompanying chittering noises. What a hunter! ::laugh::

at least the person didn't embarrass you in public and you had an hour to fix it. ::tong2::::stickout::

- Maggot - 10-25-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:

::lmao::..............The spelling Gods have smiled. And it was good. If anything, you fucks have kept me on my toes about spelling. ::vio::

- SyberBitch - 10-25-2009

Momster Wrote:tamale
Oh hell!!!

Hey Momster! ::bigg:: You finally found your way back from the bathroom!

::gigg::

- The Antagonist - 10-28-2009

I am so glad I don't sound like Yacky Doodle.

- Duchess - 10-28-2009

I'm tired & hungry andI want somebody to serve me...I'll have a grilled chicken salad & a glass of Zin, please

- SyberBitch - 10-28-2009

Duchess Wrote:I'm tired & hungry andI want somebody to serve me...I'll have a grilled chicken salad & a glass of Zin, please
Followed by an hour of cardio to keep that 'glass of zin' from going to your ass?

- sally - 10-28-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:I'm tired & hungry andI want somebody to serve me...I'll have a grilled chicken salad & a glass of Zin, please
Followed by an hour of cardio to keep that 'glass of zin' from going to your ass?

Jesus, if that's the case then I would need to do about 6 hours of cardio right now and JB will probally needto run a fewmarathons.

- Duchess - 10-29-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:

Nah, I wasn't too concerned given I hadn't eaten since sometime Tuesday at that point...

- OnBendedKnee - 10-29-2009

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:NBC is showing Halloween on Ice. It is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Then you need to get out of the house more 'cause it's a crazy ass mother fuck of a world out there.

- The Antagonist - 10-29-2009

Hiya copper! :kiss::

- Lady Cop - 10-29-2009

The Antagonist Wrote:Hiya copper! :kiss::
::wave::::hugs::4159

- QueenBee - 10-30-2009

[Image: SpringForwardFallBackannualexercise.jpg]

- Maggot - 10-30-2009

jackboots Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Hiya copper! :kiss::
::wave::::hugs::4159
Is there a kid in that jellyfish?

- Maggot - 10-30-2009

I'm the only one here I can run amuck,amuck,amuck, etc.................Smiley_emoticons_biggrin