Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 06-09-2013

(06-09-2013, 08:25 AM)crash Wrote: Are you really that unoriginal? It's like a fucking echo chamber in here..

See? He's doing it again! He can't help himself!

Get the fuck off my leg you aussie bitch in heat!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 06-09-2013

You'd be lucky to find an example of me even acknowledging your existence here, unless it was with a sensible comment, before you've started with your childish attempts at an insult. I doubt you can say the same. I think everybody knows who is humping who's leg..

(06-09-2013, 08:58 AM)crash Wrote: You'd be lucky to find an example of me even acknowledging your existence here

No you wouldn't seeing as you do it on an hourly sometimes minute to minute basis.

Also I don't do obsessive background searches on something you posted half a decade ago that is definitely more your forte.

I couldn't give a fuck what you posted five minutes ago never mind five years ago.

Nice selective quoting, fucktard. Or are the other guys right and your comprehension skills really do suck arse? I can think of two today without even looking...the haircut thread, the jacaranda thing.. You did an awesome job of jumping on my leg in both of those for a guy who couldn't give a fuck what I posted five minutes ago...

(05-29-2013, 05:19 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: That's a great deal of “overshare” from someone who accuses others of “oversharing” oh sorry! Its ok for you to “overshare” its just wrong if other members do the same in your eyes you fucking hypocrite!

Another example of you not caring what I posted five minutes ago, and subsequently raping my leg. Keep digging, Xanax, it's getting entertaining watching your own hole swallow you.

There are so many instances of you wading in like a bull in a china shop to hump my leg its difficult to know where to start. I know whenever I post something or create a new thread you will be along directly to try and piss all over it or say the exact opposite of what I have said seemingly just for the sake of doing so.

You are like a man possessed or a man on a mission at times its tragic.

Haha...nice try, Xanax, no cigar though.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 06-10-2013

I'm under a tornado watch until 10:00 tonight. Balls.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 06-10-2013

Uh oh. Do you have a basement?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 06-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm under a tornado watch until 10:00 tonight. Balls.

If I recall, you have a cellar, right?

I don't want to be in the path of a tornado obviously but damn! I'd love to see some of the crazy weather associated with one. About 9 years ago we were visiting Indiana during a tornado watch. The sky was a dark gray/green, the lightening and thunder were awesome. I want to see!!! We get nothing like that here. Boring weather. :(

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 06-10-2013

Yeah, I have a cellar, if I have to seek shelter down there I'm going straight into the wine cellar, sit on the floor and glug glug glug. I've never had to go down there yet *knocks wood*. It's very humid, dark & rainy and I can hear thunder in the distance. Now I'm paranoid. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Eat Shit And Die - 06-10-2013

I hope you all get blown away.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 06-10-2013

I bought a shirt in San Diego that says "let's pretend we're in the military; ill lay down and you can blow the hell outta me"

Yeah I know, I'd had a few beers...haha. Not sure where I'll ever wear it.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 06-11-2013

I'm sweating like a horse & smell like one too.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 06-11-2013

Duchess was rode hard and put away wet.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 06-11-2013

You're on fire tonight, Ramsey...

...I just saw your comment to OP in the "guns" thread.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 06-11-2013

Game 3 of the NBA Finals tonight between San Antonio and Miami.

Series tied 1-1.

Since the 2-3-2 format was introduced, the Game 3 winner in a series tied 1-1 has gone on to win the series 90% of the time.

In other words, tonight is big.

San Antonio has won 4 titles with Tim Duncan, and has never trailed in an NBA Finals.

With that in mind, I'm taking The Spurs tonight, 96-90.

I also believe they'll go in to win this series in 6 games.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 06-11-2013

I think LeBron has just hit his straps and that will inspire the heat for game 3. Miami 101-96

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 06-12-2013

That 10 y/o girl is getting her lung transplant; I wish her well.

Some lady is trying to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage. I wish the sharks well.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 06-12-2013

(06-12-2013, 01:03 PM)username Wrote: Some lady is trying to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage. I wish the sharks well.

Do the sharks need a lung too?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 06-13-2013

I don't know how one of my sisters-in-law stays so slender, she cooks with lard.

...and apparently making banana pudding is more than grabbing a couple boxes of mix off the store shelf.

I'm officially braindead. 84