Mock
Sometimes>>>> - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Sometimes>>>> (/thread-13650.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Sometimes>>>> - BigMark - 10-13-2019

On a Popsicle stick!

RE: Sometimes>>>> - Clang McFly - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 05:40 PM)sally Wrote: Can we stop talking about the fucking kid fiddlers already. Jesus christ.
Maybe...maybe not. Beat_deadhorse

RE: Sometimes>>>> - MirahM - 10-13-2019

What is odd is that Fry Baby supports a man who said he would date his own daughter.

By support I mean he talks about him all the time and defends him in an online forum. I am sure it does not mean financially.

RE: Sometimes>>>> - sally - 10-13-2019

Who Trump? I support him too, I like to keep my hard earned money and not be forced to share it with lazy bums.

That is fine.

I only said that because of what Cry Guy has in his sig. The pretend outrage and pretend self-rightousness.

RE: Sometimes>>>> - Fry Guy - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 08:58 PM)MirahM Wrote: That is fine.

I only said that because of what Cry Guy has in his sig. The pretend outrage and pretend self-rightousness.

Yes you made no sense and it was a stupid position to take

In his defense you can't even share things here unless you want to leave yourself vulnerable to TDS. He is being a right cunt about it though.

(10-13-2019, 08:58 PM)MirahM Wrote: That is fine.

How do you know it's pretend? You think he's faking being upset about being told to go fuck his daughter?

Fiddle around?

Definitions:
to take part in activity that doesn't achieve anything, esp. when this annoys someone:
The legislature has fiddled around while our schools are falling apart.
I wish they’d quit fiddling around with the tax law (= changing it without improving it).

to spend time doing small things that are not important or necessary:
I was just fiddling around in the kitchen.

Yes his outrage is pretend.

I doubt that's the context Duchess meant when she told him to go fiddle with his daughter, but go on being your douche bag self.

He's just mad because he plays the banjo.

RE: Sometimes>>>> - Fry Guy - 10-14-2019

(10-13-2019, 11:08 PM)MirahM Wrote: Fiddle around?

Definitions:
to take part in activity that doesn't achieve anything, esp. when this annoys someone:
The legislature has fiddled around while our schools are falling apart.
I wish they’d quit fiddling around with the tax law (= changing it without improving it).

to spend time doing small things that are not important or necessary:
I was just fiddling around in the kitchen.

(10-13-2019, 11:09 PM)MirahM Wrote: Yes his outrage is pretend.

Equal odds of you being disingenuous as being stupid

RE: Sometimes>>>> - BigMark - 10-14-2019

Why do you always have to be an asshole, were you picked on as a child? Bottle fed?

RE: Sometimes>>>> - Fry Guy - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 01:58 AM)BigMark Wrote: Why do you always have to be an asshole, were you picked on as a child? Bottle fed?

Everything people say is a decision, a choice. A few people decided to go about as low as you can and suggest i sexually molest the teenage daughter i raised.

Fine, that is a choice, a pretty bad one. There was never any point from that time on that i see those people or this place redeemable or worth consideration or respect.

RE: Sometimes>>>> - BigMark - 10-14-2019

You are misinformed.

RE: Sometimes>>>> - MirahM - 10-14-2019

And also yet here he is. He chooses to come here.
Interesting.

RE: Sometimes>>>> - Maggot - 10-14-2019

Fry Guy has been here for quite a while and although some may not like what he says who cares? I certainly would not like going to a forum where everyone thinks alike.

RE: Sometimes>>>> - sally - 10-14-2019

Yeah I don't he's here or ever been here to sit around the campfire with your fuckers singing kumbya and patting each other on the backs.