Mock
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating (/thread-15661.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Clang McFly - 01-22-2023

(01-21-2023, 10:52 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 04:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 12:45 PM)MirahM Wrote: Well GB at least you made it 6 pages.

Here's hoping she makes 69 pages.

I meant that she made it 6 pages before the butthole shit talk started, but I was on my phone and didn't feel like typing that out. ALSO I thought I should confirm that-BUT I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE looking and still haven't!

Yeah, I knew what you meant and I still made that lame joke.Sorry.

(01-21-2023, 06:20 PM)sally Wrote: Clang only butts in front of lines.

Yeah, I leave the lines all ass-kew.

https://youtu.be/91YS3fNegmE

(01-21-2023, 06:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: His butt is shown in sexual conversion therapy labeled "Scared Straight".

Sarcastic

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - rothschild - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 01:23 AM)MirahM Wrote: Do you talk about it in every post or in conversations you have with people in real life? Do you knnow people in real life? Have you ever thought about FamersOnly?

I don't swallow it -- the way some of us do. Blowing-kisses

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - MirahM - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 12:18 AM)rothschild Wrote: Shit is all-natural, Mirah. Organic and biodegradable, it's what Green Capitalism is all about. An inexhaustible resource paving the way to a sustainable future we can all look forward to!

I am tripping and I swear you changed your post.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - rothschild - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:46 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 12:18 AM)rothschild Wrote: Shit is all-natural, Mirah. Organic and biodegradable, it's what Green Capitalism is all about. An inexhaustible resource paving the way to a sustainable future we can all look forward to!

I am tripping and I swear you changed your post.

I watched myself break out in poison ivy while tripping one time. Went climbing in a tree wrapped in vines. Funny as hell, until the next day. Didn't have it very bad, thankfully.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - BigMark - 01-22-2023

Had it on my Changs, not fun.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Piglet - 01-26-2023

Is there a difference in dating in the US? I suppose things have gone faster than usual because you are familiar with each other. When i was over there, men seem to have to swear to " taking care" of their newly, or hopefully new partner from the beggining. Your coach girlboss will be afraid of getting in to deep to quick, he wont up the pace, hes an introvert. Slow burners are good.

Im not trying to sway you, just saying like.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - BigMark - 01-26-2023

I think she meant cooch.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - MirahM - 01-27-2023

I have no idea how dating is here anymore.

I think the married people have more dates than the single ones. And I mean dates w/ someone other than thier spouse.

I think the young kids don't "date" any more and I think most meet people on line first.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Piglet - 01-27-2023

Is that chicken in your picture Mirah? If i were to date you, i would do it in a chivalrous manner, opening doors, kissing your hand, and sending you on your way after a romantic dinner, with candles, violinists, trumpets and a Sinatra like crooner.

Its a pussy.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - BigMark - 01-27-2023

A needy one with an attitude, wants to be fed all the time.

Its not a cock.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - rothschild - 01-27-2023

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_1p...ipo=images]

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Piglet - 01-28-2023

Oh, i see it now, i was thinking the tail was the head, i wear glasses. I was taken aback by your sarcasm, till i realised your pussy was indeed a cat. I was going to suggest that anatomy wasnt a strong point, and that you were not a doctor.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - GirlBoss - 01-28-2023

I think dating now is mostly pretty shallow, disposable swipe culture, largely focused on hookups.

And even when it’s not, it’s so rare to have mutual connection/interest.
One is more into it than the other - either nonchalant or stalker-vibe.
Kind of makes people guarded or manipulative game players.

BUT, if you can stomach that, it can be fun - there are some great and interesting people to get to know.
And when the mutual mutual connection strikes - you take notice.

As for my love life - been having so much fun with Long Distance Dude ( guy I used to date) - we have an amazing connection- however I definitely try to hold back from getting caught up in my feelings because I know he likely will be long distance again in a matter of weeks/months.

Coach has been traveling pretty much nonstop for work so haven’t seen him - but he texts me daily just to say hi etc., which is really nice, so we are stillll in contact even tho it’s mostly just small talk, occasionally he drops a clue that he may be interested in me besides text buddy/small talk. But truthfully I’m actually not entirely sure he is.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Carsman - 01-28-2023

You seem like a pretty savvy woman GB with both feet on the ground! Good for you. 

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Piglet - 01-29-2023

Dating is a numbers game, the more you do it, the chances of finding a true connection goes up, it does exist. My type, an introvert, is automatically attracted to a certain type of extrovert, and they are attracted to us, in real life it happened, though it never went beyond being on fire when together, talking and interacting, not flirting, though that did happen eventually from her.

I was married. When i was 21 i went to a party and was transfixed by a girl from the moment i laid eyes on her, like instant, i asked her out she said no. I didnt know it at the time, but she was married. It did happen eventually, and it was the best 18 months of my life, went all in, and dont regret it for a second, i should though. She too was an introvert, what happened there god only knows, it was meant to be.

There is a bullet with your name on it. Keep spreading your net.

On the Myers briggs site, if you can identify your type, you have to pay there, but there are free typing sites, you can learn about yourself and research your type on you tube.

There is a fun thing, that there will be many famous people with your personality type. Al Pacino and Adam Sandler are two of mine. I bet you thought those two were extroverts, we can be, for a short time. Ive timed myself, its about an hour before i become morose, fed up, like being at a party etc, my tank is empty. There are many things like that you can learn about yourself, and helps managing yourself easier.

RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - Piglet - 02-11-2023

A good thing, too busy for the compooter.