Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 11-07-2014

Just call them. You can get bladder cancer from smoking. My mom did. I'm not trying to scare you, but I don't want you to blow this off. You're young enough to change your ways.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-07-2014

I'm thinking they only want to tell her that everything is fine. I'm telling you, those people will do that shit. It's ridiculous. They know they scare people and they continue to do it. I hope she calls them before the office closes.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-07-2014

I'm not calling them, I'm too scared. I'll just wait until Monday and I'm drinking a six pack before I go in. Not because I like getting drunk at noon, but my nerves can't take it otherwise and I don't have any Xanax or valium. The feeling is like someone who has a plane phobia and has to board a flight.

Man up and call them.

I'm not a man, I'm a bitch. It can wait until Monday.

How old was your mom when she got bladder cancer? I read that it's very uncommon in people under 50. Although I guess I could be one of those rare cases.

Just fucking call them. Why ruin your weekend worrying if it's nothing? My mom was 70. You're probably fine. Bitch up and call.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-07-2014

God dammit, Sally!! Why the hell wait the weekend? Call them right now and get those results! At least then you can spend the weekend doing stuff like investigating what you might really have. They may have found (or not found) anything. Maybe ur bladder is tied up in a knot for chrissake. Call.them.now.

Maybe you have stones in ur bladder. Why exactly did they order the test?

Traces of blood in my urine sample, but I got my period that day so I figured that's just what it was.

Traces of blood...was it visible? If so, has it recurred outside ur period? Were they checking to see if ur bladder emptied completely too?

For me, waiting for test results is freaking nerve wracking. I don't know why you'd put it off even a day or two.

It very well could be just that. Call!!!!!

Chug a beer (or three) and call.

The blood wasn't visible, only microscopic. I've been looking it up all day, there could be 100 benign reasons too. But if they tell me I only have 2 weeks to live than that's going to fuck up my weekend even more.

Perhaps I have a prolapsed bladder which is common with child birth. There are different stages and sometimes it requires surgery before the damn thing falls out of your vagina.

hah You're crazy! Make the fucking phone call!

9 out of 10 people diagnosed with bladder cancer are over 55. Men are 3-4 times more likely to get it than women.

I think your odds of dying by a meteor landing on your house are probably higher than that. It's not a terribly common cancer to begin with.

Call you stupid mother fucker!! Sorry. Just please call. Don't mess with your health.

I have a confession. I haven't had a mammogram. I haven't been to the gyno in 7 years. I hate the doctor. That's why I waited until I thought I was dying to get my gall bladder out. I go to the quick clinic to get anti biotics when I get sick because I don't gave a PCP. So I get it Sally. I really really do. But just because I live in denial doesn't mean you should. Call.

(11-07-2014, 04:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I haven't had a mammogram.

Oh..my..God! Are you fuckin' kiddin' me! You've got kids who depend on you! You've got the nerve, woman. You've never struck me as irresponsible...until now. You need to be making your own phone calls.

I know.

If I didn't have that pain in my head that I thought was a brain tumor I would have never even went to the doctors and had the routine urinalysis and blood work done.

You better call too, Ramsey.