Mock
Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead (/thread-5640.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cynical Ninja - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why are so many of you eager to believe what you are told? Haven't you learned anything? I'm as far from a conspiracy theorist as they come but Jesus Christ, people.

*sigh*

You think Obama's telling porkies about Bin Laden?

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Duchess - 05-02-2011

I should have been happy like everyone else when hearing this news but, I'm not. I have a terrible sense of foreboding & the dancing in the streets isn't helping to push my concern away. I hate that the people in the Middle East are seeing Americans celebrate.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Midwest Spy - 05-02-2011

Why are so many of you eager to believe what you are told? Haven't you learned anything? I'm as far from a conspiracy theorist as they come but Jesus Christ, people.

*sigh*

Really, Duchess? You honestly believe that this is just a way for the Pres to earn publicity points? No validity whatsoever? If it was a month before the election, I might give that some merit, but it's not. I'm not a Democrat, but I completely believe him on this one.

(05-02-2011, 01:15 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: You think Obama's telling porkies about Bin Laden?

I don't know what to think. I don't trust anyone. I don't like feeling so skeptical when it comes to my own government, I should be able to trust them & I don't.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - BlueTiki - 05-02-2011

Why are so many of you eager to believe what you are told? Haven't you learned anything?

Global Warming and Economic Recovery . . . is this what you mean?

Or the Obama haters are just racists?

"Bring me the head of Osama Bin Laden . . . and a diet Coke."

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Lady Cop - 05-02-2011

reports now say the DNA is confirmed to be osama's. that was fast.

i think your feeling of unease Duchess, is because we all know there will be some form of retaliation and we know not where or when.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - username - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 01:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
i think your feeling of unease Duchess, is because we all know there will be some form of retaliation and we know not where or when.

I am concerned about that.

Thing is if they did release a photo of Bin Ladens corpse? = "They didn't have to display his body like that, disgusting".

If they don't release a photo of the body? = "CONSPIRACY!!!!!"

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

(05-02-2011, 01:26 PM)username Wrote:

And what actions, on the part of Americans, will prevent this type of retaliation?

By my read, the only way "they" will be satisfied is when ALL of the infidels are dead.

Fuck 'em. Maybe it's time to send a stronger message.

(05-02-2011, 01:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 01:26 PM)username Wrote:

And what actions on the part of Americans will prevent this type of retaliation?

By my read, the only way "they" will be satisfied is when ALL of the infidels are dead.

Nice! Someone showing a little backbone!

Absolutely! FUCK THEM! They're goal is to kill Americans, Brits, Germans, French, etc., anyone who lives the 'Western' lifestyle, and doesn't obey Sharia Law.

Don't cower to them. Continue to live our lives the way we do. And, whenever possible, hunt them down like the dirty dogs they are!

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Fibonacci Prima - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 01:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Fuck 'em. Maybe it's time to send a stronger message.

or we could just send them Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton (and Perez, too), that Kesha dumbshit and lady gags(typo and it stays).

Would that be a strong enough message?

(05-02-2011, 01:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Nice! Someone showing a little backbone!

Absolutely! FUCK THEM! They're goal is to kill Americans, Brits, Germans, French, etc., anyone who lives the 'Western' lifestyle, and doesn't obey Sharia Law.

Don't cower to them. Continue to live our lives the way we do. And, whenever possible, hunt them down like the dirty dogs they are!

Exactly what are you saying? That those who are not rejoicing have no backbone? Who are the people without backbone?

Who has cowered to the terrorists?

Hasn't our country spent the last ten years hunting them down?

(05-02-2011, 01:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: And what actions, on the part of Americans, will prevent this type of retaliation?

I think putting a bullet in the cranium of the man behind 911 and feeding him to the sharks sends a pretty strong message.

Remember this is the man George W Bush said he "didn't care" where he was, so his message of congratulations to Obama was about as sincere as a finger up the ass.

(05-02-2011, 01:54 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: or we could just send them Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton (and Perez, too), that Kesha dumbshit and lady gags(typo and it stays).

hah

Damn you, FP!

Now I'm starting to agree with their point of view!

(05-02-2011, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Exactly what are you saying? That those who are not rejoicing have no backbone? Who are the people without backbone?

Hasn't our country spent the last ten years hunting them down?[/i][/size]

Some people here probably just think we should nuke the entire middle east.

Except Israel of course!

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Fibonacci Prima - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 01:57 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 01:54 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: or we could just send them Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton (and Perez, too), that Kesha dumbshit and lady gags(typo and it stays).

hah

Damn you, FP!

Now I'm starting to agree with their point of view!

It's a win win. They get a new toy, we get rid of them. At the end of the day the world is a little better.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

(05-02-2011, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 01:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Nice! Someone showing a little backbone!

Exactly what are you saying? That those who are not rejoicing have no backbone? Who are the people without backbone?

Hasn't our country spent the last ten years hunting them down?

I'm saying anyone who's worried about terrorist reprisals has no backbone. Those that say, 'maybe we shouldn't have done this' because of what 'might' happen.

You're right, we have been on the hunt for 10 years, taking the fight to THEM, on their turf. We've now hunted and killed the top dog. We need to perservere in this fight.

Terrorists like weakness, they smell fear. Don't worry about what may happen. They haven't mustered anything here for 10 years. We stay strong as a nation, they'll have nothing.

It amazes me that the words "stronger message" conjures images of force.

How 'bout these options as a "stronger message":

No foreign aid - Food, medicine, military, educational or economic

No foreign investment in the US or by US corps in other countries

No preferred nation status

No diplomatic relations with non-democratic or human rights violating countries

In other words: "Clean your own house before bitching about my damned dust-bunnies."

I'll bet some of the ragheads would love to get a piece of Justin Biebers "dancing boy" ass.

(05-02-2011, 02:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm saying anyone who's worried about terrorist reprisals has no backbone. Those that say, 'maybe we shouldn't have done this' because of what 'might' happen.

Only a moron wouldn't concern themselves with what is to come.

Has someone in Mock said maybe we shouldn't have done this because of what could happen now?