Mock
The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread (/thread-512.html)

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 12-06-2009

New page.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Cynical Ninja - 12-06-2009

Your boobies in a bra is what I want to see,
A service I'm sure you could provide, and provide for free,
Some say that me and Frank are just a pair of desperate twits,
But are hearts are pure when we say we want to see your tits,

A nice tasteful shot of your boobage in a bra,
Would be appreciated and I'm sure would go far,
In boosting you popularity all around this joint,
and may even be worthy of a reputation point.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 12-06-2009

I'd like to see 'em again too. ::bigsmile::

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Cynical Ninja - 12-06-2009

(12-06-2009, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I'd like to see 'em again too. ::bigsmile::

I think we all would.

Especially in a cleavage shot wearing a nice tight bra.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - sally - 12-07-2009

I went to the germ festival at the mall Saturday and some chick sneezed in front of me, now I'm sick as a dog. Fucking bitch 16 36

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Cynical Ninja - 12-07-2009

I hate people that don't cover their disease ridden gobs when they sneeze.

Ignorant fucks.

I don't like it when people yawn without covering their mouths it is a case of "I don't want to see your fucking tonsils".

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 12-09-2009

I could hand out "likes" all the live long day...I find you all to be very entertaining...Well, most of you.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 12-09-2009

You're very generous with your votes and we thank you.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 12-11-2009

I never knew that a casserole dish could cost upwards of a hundred dollars or more and that there are people that would pay that much.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 12-11-2009

Are we talking just the dish itself? Or with food in it. Sorry if that sounds stupid, but I could almost see it if we're talking about food. It might have expensive ingredients like truffles and saffron or something crazy like that.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 12-11-2009

Just the dish...Isn't that amazing !...The cooks in here prolly wouldn't bat an eye but, I was astounded !

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 12-11-2009

I don't understand how it could be any better than a glass dish from Target but I'm not much into cooking.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - The Antagonist - 12-11-2009

It's not Lumpy. Duchess was probably shopping in some fancy gourmet shop.

Ceramic is ceramic, glass is glass. And stick a fancy designer name on it and you get to charge an outrageous price for it.

On someones recommendation I was at Chefs looking for something called Le Creuset, what they neglected to tell me was the price...I am not paying 100.00 for a damn casserole dish...I think that's ridiculous.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - The Antagonist - 12-11-2009

Yeah, I had an affiliation with Chefs and found them to be way over priced even on their 'discounted' items.

The French collection from Corning-ware is nice and will cook your food just fine.

I'd pay 2 or 3 for a lovely handbag tho. 50

Wouldn't we all?

Handbags don't make you clean the kitchen after using it too, so there's a perfectly good reason to spend a lot on one!

If I were to hit it big before I die, one of the first things I would do would be to hire a cook/chef...I'd even give her/him a place to live, all they would have to do is prepare food, the kitchen could be their domain...*sigh*...would that I could.

That's weird you should say that, I was just talking with my buddy at work about lottery winners and I said I'd try my damnedest to stay under the radar but I'd still hire a chef.

(12-11-2009, 05:55 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I'd try my damnedest to stay under the radar

You ain't kiddin' !