Mock
Sup fuckers? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Sup fuckers? (/thread-10366.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Sup fuckers? - Blindgreed1 - 12-10-2013

(12-05-2013, 01:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So, wonder what happened to Gunnar.

Anxious to find out what he's wearing today.

Gray pant suit, gray tights, white blouse, and black heels. It's damn cold here.
I took some time off and took a friend up to the cabin in the white mountains for a week. Kept warm by the fire. Watched the snow fall and then left it there and got my ass back to the valley where it's warm and dry hah

Black button up shirt, tan slacks, black n white polka dot socks and a G sting (backwards of course).

RE: Sup fuckers? - HairOfTheDog - 12-10-2013

Sounds like a fun little get-away, Gunnar.

Was this a platonic friend or a romantic friend? Huh?

Jeans, a long sleeved tee, a black sweatshirt, a red sweatshirt, a Dickies cap, and black work boots. Bundled and layered, baby. It's cold outside, cold in my house, and broiling in the small heated office. Back and forth today; doing some year-end inventory and toss-outs. Good times...

We didn't play cards in front of the fire if that's what you're asking. *smiles*

RE: Sup fuckers? - HairOfTheDog - 12-10-2013

Well, then, sounds even more fun.

I hope you live near enough to each other to satisfy your lustful needs without any work or inconvenience involved.

That East Coast/West Coast rendezvous seems to have totally gutted you. Good to see you picking up the pieces, Gunnar. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: Sup fuckers? - Cynical Ninja - 12-10-2013

(12-05-2013, 01:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: I don't hate anyone, even smarmy English midgets with delusions of grandeur. At best I find most people mildly amusing, and at worst mildly annoying. I suppose it's a side effect of whatever psychosis makes me the way I am. I suspect if we'd lived a thousand years ago I'd have been stabbed or forced to drink hemlock long before now. And you'd be a court jester's skull some Danish prince held in his hand while waxing philosophic.

If you want to wax lyrical about the bard of Avon get back to me when you have tamed your shrew Petruchio.

(12-10-2013, 05:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, then, sounds even more fun.

I hope you live near enough to each other to satisfy your lustful needs without any work or inconvenience involved.

That East Coast/West Coast rendezvous seems to have totally gutted you. Good to see you picking up the pieces, Gunnar. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Blowing-kisses About 10 minutes commute.

RE: Sup fuckers? - Blindgreed1 - 12-11-2013

What are you wearing HOTD?

RE: Sup fuckers? - Cynical Ninja - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 02:26 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: What are you wearing HOTD?

The usual when she's dressing to impress, smart/casual e.g a gimp suit and tiara.

RE: Sup fuckers? - username - 12-11-2013

(12-05-2013, 04:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 01:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's damn cold here.

I'm always so surprised to read it's cold out there. You & User both have commented on it at different times. I always envision CA as being sunny and 78 every day of the year.

Oh fuck no. I've lived here for years and I've never known it to be as cold as it was the last week or so. I heard we broke some records dating back to 1972 but I dunno. I don't know how people who live in cold climates do it. I finally broke down and found myself wearing tights under my jeans, a long sleeve shirt with a turtleneck over it with a sweatshirt over that and a fucking jacket to top it off and I was STILL cold. I even broke out gloves and a beanie. It was weird. No wind to speak of but God, it was cold. It's starting to warm up today. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-11-2013, 03:29 PM)username Wrote:

I'm always so surprised to read it's cold out there. You & User both have commented on it at different times. I always envision CA as being sunny and 78 every day of the year.

Oh fuck no. I've lived here for years and I've never known it to be as cold as it was the last week or so. I heard we broke some records dating back to 1972 but I dunno. I don't know how people who live in cold climates do it. I finally broke down and found myself wearing tights under my jeans, a long sleeve shirt with a turtleneck over it with a sweatshirt over that and a fucking jacket to top it off and I was STILL cold. I even broke out gloves and a beanie. It was weird. No wind to speak of but God, it was cold. It's starting to warm up today. Smiley_emoticons_smile
So what are you wearing now?

(12-11-2013, 03:13 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

The usual when she's dressing to impress, smart/casual e.g a gimp suit and tiara.
It just moved.

RE: Sup fuckers? - HairOfTheDog - 12-11-2013

I don't really dress to impress - well, very infrequently anyway.

The gimp suit is simply comfortable.

And, the tiara hides the halo when I'm not feeling particularly angelic.

Practical...

Jeans, black tank under sheer black blouse, black boots, gray pea-coat. Still cold here - getting ready to throw the sweats on over thermals and call it a day.

RE: Sup fuckers? - username - 12-12-2013

(12-11-2013, 06:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Right now? Boy shorts and an old sweatshirt of my husband's. I can't wear long pajamas at bed; they get all wrapped around my legs and drive me nuts but my upper parts stay warm with the ratty sweatshirt. At this rate, I'm not going to be featured in a Victoria's Secret catalog anytime soon but I'm comfy. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: Sup fuckers? - crash - 12-12-2013

(12-12-2013, 02:30 AM)username Wrote: Boy shorts and an old sweatshirt..

Ummm...

Oh.

*sigh*

RE: Sup fuckers? - Duchess - 12-12-2013

hah

RE: Sup fuckers? - Blindgreed1 - 12-12-2013

(12-12-2013, 02:30 AM)username Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 06:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Right now? Boy shorts and an old sweatshirt of my husband's.
Nice.

RE: Sup fuckers? - Blindgreed1 - 12-12-2013

(12-11-2013, 09:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I don't really dress to impress - well, very infrequently anyway.

The gimp suit is simply comfortable.

And, the tiara hides the halo when I'm not feeling particularly angelic.

Practical...

Jeans, black tank under sheer black blouse, black boots, gray pea-coat. Still cold here - getting ready to throw the sweats on over thermals and call it a day.
Love the sheer blouses.

Olive green henley, under a short sleeve black buttun up (unbuttoned), bone slacks and my skull and crossbones black socks. It's still in the 40's down here in the mornings, but it gets up into the 60's by noon.

RE: Sup fuckers? - HairOfTheDog - 12-31-2013

Happy New Year, Gunnar.

Jeans, white cable-knit sweater, tan boots, and a tiny bit of disappointment. My New Year's visit to Az had to be pushed back to next week due to work emergencies. But, it's all working out smoothly so far, so still not a bad way to roll in a new year.

RE: Sup fuckers? - Cynical Ninja - 01-03-2014

When my wife comes to bed in her big “period” granny pants I know sex is off the menu.

RE: Sup fuckers? - HairOfTheDog - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 01:46 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: When my wife comes to bed in her big “period” granny pants I know sex is off the menu.

Well, that came out of left field, Mr. Psychic Husband.

Maybe we could start a thread called, "Snot up, fuckers?", for that kind of stuff?

Yeah, probably not. You just know people would get all nosy, someone would be brought to sneeze ("his knees", MS) and the whole thing would get blown out of proportion.

Unrelated P.S: Happy Birthday, Peckerhead1.