Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-01-2011

That man is no more guilty of touching her inappropriately than I am of touching Dick inappropriately. She's going to have the rest of her miserable life to consider what she has done not only to her daughter but to her family as well.

I saw some video of Casey watching her mom testify & Casey looked like she hates her mother, she was unmoved by what her mom was going through. If I saw my mom sobbing like that, I would be in tears too.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - aussiefriend - 06-01-2011

(06-01-2011, 07:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That man is no more guilty of touching her inappropriately than I am of touching Dick inappropriately.

STOP IT YOU ARE KILLING ME115115115115

I could have not capitalized it & left it as a generic dick but that would have been a lie. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Que?

Never mind.

We have to stop this before we get scolded. Awink

I am having a few bevs, nothing too quiet.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-01-2011

at 0830 baez is going to try to argue to Judge Perry that casey's felony convictions should not be allowed in. well he's the moron who opened the door to that testimony. an absolute novice mistake. i hope the judge doesn't go for it, in concerns about future appellate issues. it should come in. that's who casey is, a liar and a thief.

Amy will be back on stand for cross. i had to smirk yesterday, when asked what casey would tell her regarding where Caylee was all the time, she said "She was at the beach with the nanny and her mom, she was at the theme parks, she was pretty much doing a tour of Florida.”

thanks for the updates LC, apologies for previous post, not appropriate in here. God Bless that sweet innocent child.

baez not in yet this morning for 0830 hearing. the state withdrew its motion to bring in felony convictions at this time. they were wise to do so. it can come in later. Judge didn't even have to rule.

in last couple days there have been herds of people lined up trying to get in trial. it's a mad dash at 0530 for the 50 passes!

brother lee coming to stand...this is going to be good!

edit to add: lee is strange guy. i have thought so since the memorial for Caylee. he's being a difficult, almost hostile witness so far. he's unprepared and "doesn't recall" much. i am anxious to see what defense does with him.

the molestation accusations did not come up.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-01-2011

Good.

Amy can testify what Casey took from her and if there were charges, against Casey, for these acts.

Leave the conviction(s) part open. Let the jury hear she was arrested for theft/fraud.

The more I watch Casey, the more I see a selfish, master manipulator.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-01-2011

The most bizarre thing about watching this trial is that the testimony is essentially based on lies.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-01-2011

I can't decipher if Lee is being obstinate or the State is woefully unprepared for direct.

Then again, maybe they knew Bozo and crew would keep objecting and this would anger the jury.

With all the delays, the jury could kill half a pack, before the lunch break.

I think Lee is just being carefull, for whatever reason. Seems to be trying to sit on the fence and not fall off on either side.

Here comes Sims to do the cross.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 06-01-2011

He may be over compensating a bit trying not to seem spiteful about the accusation of touching CA's boobs at some point when he was younger.

The jury could toss his testamony if they sense annimosity from him.

The jury needed to hear the "maybe I'm just a spitful bitch" comment that CA said to him.

(06-01-2011, 12:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The jury needed to hear the "maybe I'm just a spitful bitch" comment

Lee should have told her to swallow.

Fuck you retard.

Fucking pedo pervert.

I feel certain if I was ever called before the court to testify against someone that I didn't want to testify against there would be plenty that I wouldn't be able to recall.

Duchess did you see the lady that was testifying before the signal was lost?

what the fuck was up with her forehead?

(06-01-2011, 02:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Duchess did you see the lady that was testifying before the signal was lost?

I've only seen opening statements & a random clip here & there. I have about an hour before I fall asleep to catch up on current events & I often don't even last that long. If you know her name I'll try to find a photo.