Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-10-2011

Dr. G (star of he own TV show, looking for ratings) strayed from the facts & gave what was her emotional personal opinion! Hope the jury saw through that!

DR. MICHAEL WARREN -- Anthropology professor created a highly prejudicial and speculative superimposed video with duct tape animation comparing Caylee Anthony's skull to a photo of her taken when she was alive. Making a big deal about one piece of duct tape was wide enough to cover both Caylee's nose & mouth. Well it was said that 3 pieces of tape were found, so why the dramatic importance of the width of one piece of tape?

The real truth will never be known, unless there is a true confession by either one, or all of those involved.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-10-2011

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange/Osceola chief medical examiner, testified during the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Friday, June 10, 2011.

Dr. G. ate mason alive today and in one fell swoop made the state's case in my opinion. with common sense she outlined why Caylee's death HAD to be a homicide, not an accident. in 100% of all accidental deaths of children, someone calls 911. ALL CASES. NOBODY wraps their face in duct tape, puts them in trash bags, and throws them in the woods to be devoured by wild animals. why would a child have ANY duct tape on their face? alive or after death?? could anything be more obvious or simple? i don't see how the defense can overcome that plain fact. COMMON SENSE, MAY IT PREVAIL~

"No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die," said Dr. G.

Afterward, forensic anthropologist, Michael Warren, testified that he's only seen cases where the jaws of homicide victims remained closed when tape was placed over their mouths before death.

He showed the jury his video of Caylee's face superimposed over her skull for scale, then one piece of duct tape superimposed over Caylee's face.

"Would the single piece of tape be sufficient to have covered the nose and the mouth to make breathing impossible?" asked prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

"Yes," replied Warren.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kitty1 - 06-10-2011

I missed most of it today. I do know about the super imposed picture of Caylee that the defense was so adamently opposed to. The judge let it in. Did they show the photo to the cameras or did they just let the jury see it? I have such a morbid sense of curiosity..I want to see it. The defense had an objection that the picture might not be an accurate portrayal of what Caylee looked like at time of death...she might have grown since photo, etc. I saw the picture they used. To me, it barely looks like her as compared to the numerous other photos they have shown. Did they ask the grandparents for a more recent photo?.. I understand that they had one from Father's day. I believe they said that the pic was taken off of facebook and no one is sure of her age at the time the pic was taken.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-11-2011

(06-10-2011, 07:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: Dr. G (star of he own TV show, looking for ratings) strayed from the facts & gave what was her emotional personal opinion! Hope the jury saw through that!

I watched her entire testimony today. Please enlighten me to which part of it did she "stray from the facts?" The facts are, duct tape was found wrapped around the little girls head, she was tossed like trash, there was a lot of plant growth embedded in what was left of her and the items found with her... method of death is "homicide by undeterminded mean"... I'm confused as to where she "strayed".

(06-10-2011, 09:16 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I missed most of it today. I do know about the super imposed picture of Caylee that the defense was so adamently opposed to. The judge let it in. Did they show the photo to the cameras or did they just let the jury see it? I have such a morbid sense of curiosity..I want to see it. The defense had an objection that the picture might not be an accurate portrayal of what Caylee looked like at time of death...she might have grown since photo, etc. I saw the picture they used. To me, it barely looks like her as compared to the numerous other photos they have shown. Did they ask the grandparents for a more recent photo?.. I understand that they had one from Father's day. I believe they said that the pic was taken off of facebook and no one is sure of her age at the time the pic was taken.

kitty1:
Only the jury and those in the courtroom saw that superimposed picture. Unfortunately I think the rest of us are going to have to wait to see the actual pictures once the trial is long over -- If even then. Like you, I have a morbid reason for wanting to see them... I guess I just can't wrap my mind around what this sociopath has done to her daughter!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-11-2011

rumor has it that some site has posted the unedited photos. but i can't locate it. anyone know?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-11-2011

I saw one but it was a fake, imo. Wrong photo.

http://twitpic.com/59ny0v[/i]

I came across this last night.

Casey Anthony Legal Forum Updates
See the un-blurred images shown to the jury yesterday: http://on.fb.me/lT09dn in Casey Anthony trial. #CaseyAnthony

https://www.facebook.com/CaseyLegalForum

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150648746460258

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-11-2011

(06-11-2011, 07:44 AM)gatorfankim Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 07:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: Dr. G (star of he own TV show, looking for ratings) strayed from the facts & gave what was her emotional personal opinion! Hope the jury saw through that!

I watched her entire testimony today. Please enlighten me to which part of it did she "stray from the facts?" The facts are, duct tape was found wrapped around the little girls head, she was tossed like trash, there was a lot of plant growth embedded in what was left of her and the items found with her... method of death is "homicide by undeterminded mean"... I'm confused as to where she "strayed".

Seemingly She strayed by offering her opinion, not scientific facts as follows.
(Of course IMO)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die put them in trash bags and throws them in the woods to be devoured by animals," said Dr. G. Not scientific, just opinion.

She outlined why Caylee's death had to be a homicide, not an accident. In 100% of all accidental deaths of children someone calls 911. All cases. Not scientific, just statistic.
Again all cases till now, there's always someone who will do their own thing.

She also said she did want to speculate, but then went on to say, that duct tape could have been the murder weapon, & or even that a plastic bag could have been used for suffocation. Again speculation not scientific fact.

i posted all that above Cars, in post 562. she is an expert medical examiner, her opinion COUNTS. she is qualified to give the court her opinion. it is considered evidence. not to mention it makes sense.
or did the baby kill herself and stuff herself in a plastic trash bag with duct tape on her mouth and nose?

(06-11-2011, 10:14 AM)Adub Wrote: I came across this last night.

Casey Anthony Legal Forum Updates
See the un-blurred images shown to the jury yesterday: http://on.fb.me/lT09dn in Casey Anthony trial. #CaseyAnthony

https://www.facebook.com/CaseyLegalForum

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150648746460258

Thanks Adub! Holy Christmas, it surely does make it seem so much more real, if you will. Great find!
No wonder she was crying and sick to her stomach. How can any mother do such a horrendous act? Defies logic! Those pictures should wallpaper her cell!!!! Twat

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you Cars. I believe she was stating her professional opinion and the logic behind it. Bottom line, the child didn't kill herself.
Thanks LC for your more eloquent breakdown.

Moving forward... when is Baez going to realize how unqualified he is to handle this case? Is it me or is he extremely unprepared and very argumentative with witnesses'?

i've been meaning to do a post on women on florida's death row. i will this weekend while court slows down.
a word about Judge Perry...he appears a cuddly teddy bear, and i love him to bits for his scholarly fair treatment of the law and the case. he is JUDICIOUS in applying the law. and smart as hell, he will not be overturned on appeals i am certain.

but there is another side you may not know.
he was the prosecutor in this florida case, cited here, and he not only prosecuted but attended her execution. he's no wimp!
she was a greedy ruthless bitch who even watched her disabled son drown as he screamed for her to help him.
Perry on her execution: “Throughout this saga, she did not express one iota of remorse or regret,” Perry said. “She was absolutely terrified. And you could see the terror on her.”

Judy Buenoano, known as the "Black Widow," was executed in Florida's electric chair following her 1985 conviction for poisoning her husband, Air Force sergeant James Goodyear, in 1971. Goodyear had died barely three months after returning from Vietnam suffering from symptoms staff physicians never quite identified. His body was exhumed 12 years later after Buenoano became a suspect in another case and found to contain arsenic.

In 1984, a jury convicted Buenoano of killing her partially paralyzed 19-year-old son, Michael Goodyear, and sentenced her to life in prison. Michael wore heavy metal leg braces and he was unable to walk or use his hands. On May 13th, 1980 Judi took Michael and his younger brother James canoeing on the East River. Sadly the canoe capsized. James and Judi were able to get out from under the upturned canoe but Michael, weighed down by the heavy braces didn't stand a chance and drowned.

In 1984, a jury convicted Buenoano of attempting to kill her boyfriend, Pensacola businessman John Gentry, and sentenced her to 12 years imprisonment. On June 25th 1983 Judi announced she was pregnant and John went out to get some champagne to celebrate. When he started his car a bomb exploded and he was seriously injured as a result. John later said Judi had been giving him vitamins. In fact, she was not pregnant and had booked a cruise for herself and her children. She had also recently been telling her friends that John had a terminal illness. Several of the alleged vitamin capsules were recovered and found to contain the arsenic.

She collected more than $240,000 in insurance money from the deaths of her husband, a son, and a boyfriend in Colorado, but was never prosecuted. Insurance benefits were also the motive in each of the Florida cases which resulted in conviction. Buenoano never admitted any of the killings. Buenoano was the first woman executed in Florida since 1848, and the third executed in the United States since the reinstatement of the death penalty in 1976.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-11-2011

(06-11-2011, 11:34 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i've been meaning to do a post on women on florida's death row. i will this weekend while court slows down.

When you do could you elaborate a little on the types of things that women who are jailed are allowed? I've heard you say they aren't allowed makeup {I'd really miss mascara & eyeliner}, do they have televisions or radios in their cells? Allowed books? Do they ever get to enjoy a glass of lemonade or a piece of chocolate? I know these are ridiculous questions but I'm curious.

(06-11-2011, 10:30 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i posted all that above Cars, in post 562. she is an expert medical examiner, her opinion COUNTS. she is qualified to give the court her opinion. it is considered evidence. not to mention it makes sense.
or did the baby kill herself and stuff herself in a plastic trash bag with duct tape on her mouth and nose?

Yep, that tape is the hurdle that the defense will not be able to explain away. Especially when they claimed Caylee drowned. They lost the case right there! It most likely was done so there will be a good reason for appeal with Casey getting such a shoddy defense. They just may be stupid as a fox!

OK, I have to admit after watching some of the trail today, I'm beginning to loose reasonable doubt. I was trying to give Casey the benifit of the doubt, to be innocent until proven gulity, as the jurors are supposed to do.

Something happened, just got a double post??

Here is a photo that I have not yet seen posted here. I believe it is from yesterday.

reply to Duchess:

jails (in florida), as opposed to prisons, are pretty spare. there is usually a common TV that is turned onto PBS from 7 to 11 at night. that's all.

when i worked corrections, if the inmates were good i'd bring in VCR movies and run them for them. the VCR was in control tower and linked to all TVs. i especially liked to do that at Christmas. :merryeffing:
they can get some treats from canteen once a week if they have the money in their accts.
no radios.
no makeup.
only needed essential toiletries.
most jails have a small library where inmates can check out a limited number of books per week if they are not under a disciplinary report.
glass of lemonade? no. glass at all? no. nor knives or forks. plastic spoons baby. hahaha little cartons of milk. sometimes some crappy kool-aid swill.
no sugar, or they will make buck. (alcohol)
inmates may cut each others' hair once a month under close supervision of deputies.

no questions are ridiculous Duchess. i wouldn't expect you to know jail routine/protocol etc. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin feel free to ask anytime~~

(06-11-2011, 11:51 AM)Adub Wrote: Here is a photo that I have not yet seen posted here. I believe it is from yesterday.

Thanks Adub! The rest of the photo's you had linked to are now deleted! I wonder why? FFS!!!!!
Cars, they really would have eliminated any doubt you have! That clump of hair is very disturbing.

(06-11-2011, 11:51 AM)Adub Wrote: Here is a photo that I have not yet seen posted here. I believe it is from yesterday.

post 562 i posted a similar photo, but i am not sure that's a big mat of hair. i think it's a few strands adhering to something else. i'm not entirely sure what that material is.

edit to add...on closer inspection, i think it IS her matted hair. :(

bones:
compared to a quarter in size
and chewed by animals at one end. :(