Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-18-2011

And Mason is going to do the direct hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - justme - 06-18-2011

(06-18-2011, 10:02 AM)Adub Wrote: And Mason is going to do the direct hah

So far a big snooze fest. Get on with it already!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - justme - 06-18-2011

Oh Christ---here goes Casey again! Shoulda thought about what was going to happen to Caylee when she dumped her the woods--IMO

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-18-2011

(06-18-2011, 02:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote: opening statements aren't evidence.

However . . . both sides may concede to certain points before trial and during testimony. These points are then treated as facts or evidence.

One of them being Casey is a liar. Both the defense and prosecution do not dispute her lying.

Another being that Casey never relinquished custody or possession of her child to others. Both the defense and prosecution agree on this issue.

Once both sides agree on an issue, the jury can consider this as "evidence" or facts during their deliberations, whether or not it was formally debated in court, by counsel.

I'm sure during your LE career you have seen many responses to allegations, within a complaint, stating "Plaintiff/Defendant does not dispute Plaintiffs's/Defendant's allegation . . . ".

it makes no sense why Casey is Signs_173 now. She'll get over when the jury leaves.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 06-18-2011

Tiki the pros can't or haven't been able to establish that the body was in the trunk of the car, in their case what they say is important, they have to prove their charges, anything that falls short does more damage to them than it does if the defense makes stupid statements, they don't have to prove anything.

It helps if they do but they are under no burden with our system to do so.

The jury or jurors in general deliberate the states case, if they proved it they get a conviction, if they didn't the jury has several courses which they might take.

I kind of feel for Ludwig Von Drake.

He is getting upset....

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-18-2011

(06-18-2011, 11:35 AM)Adub Wrote: I kind of feel for Ludwig Von Drake.

He is getting upset....

Hahahahaha!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-18-2011

Ashton is demolishing Dr. Spitz. Spitz cannot remember being on '48 Hours' etc. (?) dementia? he is a brilliant man who in my opinion is a media/celebrity whore in courtroom/high profile cases.
he is very angry that anyone would dare question his expertise or opinions. he is losing it on the stand. and the jury sees. some were smirking.
Ashton is actually making him look ridiculous re: someone sticking the hair on the skull. incredible. he's actually accused the ME office of staging/tampering. stunning.

the bottom line is, he is proving nothing. his history and rep is not going to change the fact that Caylee was murdered.
the defense is in deep shit.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kitty1 - 06-18-2011

Off topic!! My computer went crazy when I was switching back and forth from tabs.watching Orlando 9 live and Mock. All of a sudden the ONLY thing on my screen was Dick's bannana sex avatar!!!!!!!!! Too funny!

Kitty I wish that could happen to everyone hah

I'm just glad that I could be a part of your day and you should be also.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Turn the page

(06-18-2011, 01:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Kitty I wish that could happen to everyone hah

I'm just glad that I could be a part of your day and you should be also.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yes, I certainly agree. I know I want some dick everyday!!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-18-2011

Hahahaha!

LC Have you ever heard of a juror or spectator get so annoyed or angered with the defense,prosecution or defendent that the blurted something out?.......for example "wipe that stupid smurk off your face Casey you baby killer". Ever heard of such a thing? I know I would have a hard time keeping my mouth shut or mumbling under my breath. I guess I could be professional enough to keep my mouth shut, but I know my body language would show my disgust with Casey. What would they do? Replace with alternate?

Does anyone know of all the things that the juror is not aware of regarding Casey (or at least they claimed that they were not aware at jury selection)?

If I recall they were not supposed to see the bruise on Caley in that photo of her and Casey, but they saw it anyway. I think the judge told them it was an accident that had nothing to do with her death and they were not to consider it.

Were they ever allowed to view all of the "party" pics of Casey while she claimed that Caley was missing and she claims now that Caley was already dead?

Were they made aware of the check fraud stuff?

It is hard to remember what things that we know about Casey's behavior and character that were not permitted in court.

Anybody remember anything else that the judge would not allow in?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-19-2011

to reply to you Kitty, i have never heard of a juror losing their grip like that in court, but any juror misbehavior IS the reason for alternates on standby.
a spectator would just be tossed out and in both instances jury would be instructed to disregard any outburst.

as for what the jury does not know...plenty. they have not heard she is a convicted felon.
they have seen 3 of the prejudicial party photos. that's all.
a lot of superfluous stuff we know has not been brought out in court. much of it would be considered too prejudicial to the defendant.
but i'd love to see post-verdict what the jury thinks of her (and their decision) when they finally are able to research the case.

note: state still has rebuttal where more can be brought in.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-19-2011

Kitty ~ I'm with you! I would never be able to contain myself! I think I would have jumped out of my seat and tried to choke her or at the least scream "baby killer" at her! Too emotional for this Mom.
As for the jurors, living in Florida like I do, I find it really hard that the jurors have not in one way or another seen all those "prejudicial" photos of the slut! For weeks and weeks and weeks it was front page news, lead story on the news channels, so unless you are living under a rock it would have been nearly impossible to not see/hear some part of all her friggin' shenanigans!! Just my opinion though!
Hoping next week things get a little more interesting because as of now, all Bozo the clown has managed to do is put me into a coma with his stupid antics!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Red_velvet71 - 06-19-2011

(06-18-2011, 12:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Ashton is demolishing Dr. Spitz. Spitz cannot remember being on '48 Hours' etc. (?) dementia? he is a brilliant man who in my opinion is a media/celebrity whore in courtroom/high profile cases.
he is very angry that anyone would dare question his expertise or opinions. he is losing it on the stand. and the jury sees. some were smirking.
Ashton is actually making him look ridiculous re: someone sticking the hair on the skull. incredible. he's actually accused the ME office of staging/tampering. stunning.

the bottom line is, he is proving nothing. his history and rep is not going to change the fact that Caylee was murdered.
the defense is in deep shit.

He does have a point though. Why didn't Dr. G. open Caylee's skull and investigate it? I just thought it was common practice when an autopsy is done under 'undetermined homicide' cases. I believe it should have been done, and completely agree with him doing it the second time, only makes sense to me.

He's a very wise man, old but wise.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-19-2011

old, wise, and for sale to the highest bidder. $5000. per diem is his rate.

there was no reason to open the skull, it was completely empty. except for some dusty particles of what may have been dirt. he didn't bother to analyze it. there was no trauma to the skull. why open it? it could also be argued it is not the common practice except perhaps by him.

i hope he doesn't hang around his mailbox waiting for the check from baez. hah

Spitz and friend--->