Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-27-2011

i expect to have the motion soon, it wasn't sealed. so her lawyers think she's whacked and can't testify and they wanted the trial to stop until she was deemed competent. i'll bet jose and mayberry mason were peeing their pants with joy at the prospect of shutting down the trial.

OR

1. casey wanted to be declared incompetent so she won't have to go to death row or state prison anytime soon. expect to see her act out in court some more. maybe whip out the coloring book and crayons like john couey.

OR
2. casey is pissed they called her incompetent.

3. OR
the legal eagles want to be able to say she insisted on taking the stand against their advice. (in an appeal)

motion here, PDF. signed by cheney.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28368878/detail.html

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-27-2011

It's unfortunate that none of the family expressed concern about her mental health - prior to or post Caylee's death.

Golly . . . I wonder why?

Defense should have coached the Anthoney's a little bit better.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ivanna - 06-27-2011

IMO Casey did it and should be given the injection! Her mother is not far behind her. Jose is an arrogant ass and needs to be reprimanded by the Judge for not following directions and blabbing his mouth to none other than Geraldo. In fact maybe we could get a 2 fo 1 deal on injections for Casey and Jose!

Jeeeeeezzzz sorry had to vent! Feel better now.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-27-2011

I have to ask, BOZO should be defending his client…NOT harassing the witness’. I cannot figure out where he is going with his questioning and for the life of me cannot figure out with the witnesses he has called…what is/has proven?? AM I the only one?? Russian

BY the way I LOVE LOVE the video and the pictures. LOOKS like everyone involved is getting sick of this craziness.

AND AND all this information of BOZO discussing this case outside the court room, shouldn't he be sanctioned??

hahahaha ALL internet content is hearsay? hahahaha hahhahhah
TrollTwatSmiley_emoticons_kotz

FUCKING BOZO THE CLOWN HAS THE NERVE TO SAY "LETS MOVE FORWARD"!!! OMG this retarded asshole does not know how to speak to people!!

He is talking to an "expert/doctor" like they are fucking idiots. Wow...he bugs the hell out of me!!

i tell you what, as a florida deputy who worked the jail for over 3 years, i would put her on a suicide watch the minute she got back to jail. and she would remain on watch right though verdict and sentencing.
since her own lawyers have said they found cause to deem her incompetent, it would be incumbent on the Sheriff and jailers to put her ass on a watch for their own liability considerations. i mean really, who cares if she hangs herself?
any sworn deputy and/or jail nurse can put her on suicide watch. i seriously think she should be on S/W. i'll bet it's being considered.

she would NOT like it. heh heh.

[Image: hangin%20noose.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kitty1 - 06-27-2011

In Toledo if you are on suicide watch you have to wear those paper gowns ( almost like at a doctor's office) I hope she gets to wear one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

florida's are similar to this. padded and velcro closure. paper ones can be twisted into a "rope". even worse is you can have NOTHING in cell except a mattress. (they are thin and plastic) not even a plastic spoon or toothbrush.
and an officer sits in front of your cell 247 keeping a 15-minute log.

as i said, i would put her on a watch, i hope they do it.

in her cell--->

I fucking LOVE your pictures LC. You just crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM LOST, can someone help me....who is on the stand...and what is the video they are watching??

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-27-2011

He was one of two PI's working with the Anthony's and Baez to try and find Caylee. Alive of course. Slashing black garbage bags and poking a metal rod in the ground. The video was in the area where Caylee was eventually found. I'm thinking maybe Baez wants to say that George told them where he dumped Caylee but she wasn't there because Kronk had already found her and napped her body.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 03:31 PM)kitty1 Wrote: In Toledo if you are on suicide watch you have to wear those paper gowns ( almost like at a doctor's office) I hope she gets to wear one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

113 That would be GREAT!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 05:17 PM)Adub Wrote: I'm thinking maybe Baez wants to say that George told them where he dumped Caylee but she wasn't there because Kronk had already found her and napped her body.

And then Kronk brought it back! hah

I'm surprised that's all the video tape that Hoover and Casey surrendered. Searching just a couple of places . . . ?

I've looked for my "lost" keys in more areas.

(06-27-2011, 05:44 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I've looked for my "lost" keys in more areas.

That's too funny! As I was watching with my husband at the intensity of their search I said " I wouldn't hire those dipshit buttheads to find my car keys"

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 06-27-2011

The bottom line here, as I see it, is that this fucking trial is a charade. Anyone with half-a-brain knows that Casey killed Caylee because Casey is a spiteful bitch. Casey had been lying about having a job @ Universal for well over a year. It was when Casey stole money from her grandparents' bank accounts that the shit hit the fan.

That was after Casey's birthday in March, 08. Casey used the routing number off the birthday money check to access her grandparents' bank account. And got caught. The game was up. Grandma was telling friends and family, Cindy went into counseling, counselor told her to get real. Kick Casey to the curb, tough love.

Tough love is difficult when the one you got to get tough with owns your grandchild. And especially difficult when the tough love is aimed at spiteful bitch like Casey Anthony. Caylee was used as a weapon by Cindy Anthony. Casey disarmed her mother by killing Caylee.

Money was the nexus. Money was what Casey wanted. Casey was spoiled. Money (and the things that money afforded) was all that mattered. Bottom line: Don't spoil your kids or you just may end up with a dead grandchild; And tough love has its price.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-28-2011

tuesday

kronk is up today. could be most interesting. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

In his opening statement, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez pointed the finger of responsibility at Kronk, who discovered Caylee's body on December 11, 2008, according to a sheriff's detective.

According to the defense, Kronk actually discovered the remains months earlier, then manipulated them for his own selfish goals. Baez called Kronk "a morally bankrupt person who took Caylee's body and hid it ... he thought he had a lottery ticket. ... He can't be ignored in this."

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Red_velvet71 - 06-28-2011

Baez is a:

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-28-2011

Right! He hid the body in Casey's trunk before depositing it in the wooded area AGAIN! FFS! Insane

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ivanna - 06-28-2011

So correct me if I am wrong....Baez is telling jury and judge that Caylee drowned by accident and Kronk ended up with the body and hid it. And that is okay??? His opening statements has as many lies in it as Casey's stories......Show both of them the rope