Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-30-2011

OMG I am loving this, this just has me hysterical right now. She is being torn apart, she can not even keep her story straight!! Stupid whore!!! Insane

Twathahhahhah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-30-2011

Did this 'ho just say she doesn't have a criminal record?
Is she crying! Oh FFS! This is a three ring fucking circus!
Russian

(06-30-2011, 09:55 AM)gatorfankim Wrote: Did this 'ho just say she doesn't have a criminal record?
Is she crying! Oh FFS! This is a three ring fucking circus!
Russian

She is crying because she WAS caught in her lies! Twat
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

BTW LytoMe,
She Twat does have a lawyer!!!!
Liar Liar pants on fire! What a 85

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ivanna - 06-30-2011

I am so glad to be in company with others who think Baez is a joke running a circus. I really want to see this liar liar pants on fire bread down on the stand and sob so the jury knows she is lying.....oh wait then Baez will want to impeach his own witness! UGH!!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-30-2011

BAEZ SHOULD PLEAD INSANITY!

George wrapped his dog in a blanket and garbage bag with duct tape. IS THAT LIKE A PIG IN A BLANKET? [Image: blanket.jpg]that proves it! george did it!!!

baez has lost the plot!

oh no, lee is going to sob and cry because they didn't tell him the dogs and cats died!

[Image: Insane_by_insane_journals.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-30-2011

So . . .

Will Casey be taking the stand after witnessing the performance of her defense team?

It's a two hour lunch break . . . prep time?

this will be me if casey takes the stand.
baez saves me.

28 LC swoons dead away------->

[Image: shes-fainting.gif]

As I am watching them prepare for the jusy to come, I have a question...why are they still treating Casey like she is part of the "legal" team?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 06-30-2011

(06-30-2011, 01:26 PM)LytoMe Wrote: why are they still treating Casey like she is part of the "legal" team?

Because she is, she has a right to participate in her defense, she can over rule her attorney if she wants, at this point I don't know if that is such a bad idea. she can take the stand in opposition of their advice and if this judge follows course he will offer her the opportunity to do just that.

What the Fuck?? Damn it, I wanted to see her testify! That I think was the smartest thing the defense has done thus far!

baez is done, stick a fork in him. she will not take the stand.

THE DEFENSE RESTS

[Image: chewbacca+defense.jpg]

"Ladies and gentlemen of this jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests."

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ramseycat - 06-30-2011

If I was accused of killing my child and I was innocent you bet your ass I would testify in my own defense. There is no way I wouldn't get up on the stand and profess my innocence to anyone that would listen. Casey is guilty and thus she is not testifying. I hope she gets the death penalty.

george's suicide note. i can't read it yet.

[Image: Trial32-15.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 01:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If I was accused of killing my child and I was innocent you bet your ass I would testify in my own defense. There is no way I wouldn't get up on the stand and profess my innocence to anyone that would listen. Casey is guilty and thus she is not testifying. I hope she gets the death penalty.

I'm with you! If I did NOT kill my child you better bet my ass would have been on the stand telling my story! Of course I wouldn't have waited 31 flippin' days to report her gone! But alas, that Twat did so it makes her guilty and thus deserves to die for her crime!
What a let down though, I would have love love loved to have seen Ashton cross examine her ass!hah

oh shit. this dumb 28-year-old just was found in contempt of court for giving Ashton the finger 86 in open court. 6 days in jail, $400. fine, 223. court costs. dumbass kid. they just cuffed him up and he wants to appeal. he's a waiter at Fridays. duh! 22
Judge is a sweetheart, he appointed him a public defender and he will get out of jail in an hour or so. he'll be booked and photographed and printed. but he had no criminal record, and now he will. it's a misdemeanor.

(06-30-2011, 03:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: oh shit. this dumb 28-year-old just was found in contempt of court for giving Ashton the finger in open court. 6 days in jail, $400. fine, 223. court costs. dumbass kid. they just cuffed him up and he wants to appeal. he's a waiter at Fridays. duh!

ROFLMAO! That was just too funny! hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Red_velvet71 - 06-30-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxVbENsT6rU

What a moron! Smiley_emoticons_smile

re: post #1054
here is george's suicide note:

Cynthia Marie,

As you get this letter, this should be no surprise that I have decided to leave the earth, because I need to be with Caylee Marie.

I cannot keep on going because it should be me that is gone from this earth, not her.

I have lived many years, I am satisfied with my decision because I have never been the man you, Lee, Casey & especially Caylee Marie deserved.

I have never been the man any of you could count on. I have always let each of you down in more ways then I could remember. I do not feel sorry for myself, I am just sorry I burden all of you the way I have.

My loss of life is meaningless.

Cynthia Marie, you have always worked the hardest, given the most to me, and I have never "thanked you."

28+ years ago, you corrected me, a man who has now found his identity in life. What I mean is, you always challenged me the right way, and I always could never live up to your expectations.

You have always been smarter, more knowledgeable & thought things thru & I love you for that.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-30-2011

It's awful that the public is allowed access to that. How can that be?