Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - BlueTiki - 07-05-2011

For over 30 days, she allegedly had no idea where her child was.

And mothers are prosecuted and found guilty of neglect for leaving their child, unattended, in a car for 10 minutes.

Child daycare facility owners must be giving each other 'high fives'.

Abusive mothers, too.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - ramseycat - 07-05-2011

I don't care how she spins it, I wouldn't let that bitch come home. She was in control of her own defense. She didn't have to say that her father molested her. She could have said she was raped and never reported it or something to explain her grief or whatever.

(07-05-2011, 02:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: For over 30 days, she allegedly had no idea where her child was.

And mothers are prosecuted and found guilty of neglect for leaving their child, unattended, in a car for 10 minutes.

Child daycare facility owners must be giving each other 'high fives'.

Abusive mothers, too.

Exactly!! How is that not child abuse???? Or neglect? I am just sick over this. Casey is going to get exactly what is coming to her by someone down there. And she is going to wish she was spending the rest of her life in jail. There is no where she can go in this country where she won't be recognized and where everyone thinks she is guilty. No matter what the verdict was.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - Duchess - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 02:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: She didn't have to say that her father molested her.

I'd throw someone under the bus to save my life.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - Lady Cop - 07-05-2011

LADY JUSTICE TODAY

[Image: lady_Justice_cries.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 02:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 02:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: She didn't have to say that her father molested her.

I'd throw someone under the bus to save my life.

There is a difference between that and murdering your daughter and then trying to blame your father. She is a heartless bitch. I can't see you killing one of your baby horses and then blaming it on Cowboy.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - Meridian - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 02:22 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm in shock. i feel like the day oj was acquitted.
You cannot imagine the number of arguments I got in about OJ. I also believed he was guilty as hell and was shocked when he was found not guilty. I was like the "Lone Ranger" amongst my community for my beliefs. To this day when his name comes up, I still get into strong debates. This reminded me immediately of OJ; only worse, because in this case a baby was involved. I'm pissed!!!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - heartbreaker6713 - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 02:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't care how she spins it, I wouldn't let that bitch come home. She was in control of her own defense. She didn't have to say that her father molested her. She could have said she was raped and never reported it or something to explain her grief or whatever.

Oh i am not saying it is right or anything along those lines. And who knows if that is what she will do. I am just thinking it is right along her behavior. deflect, blame others and lie and i'm sure there are other tools in her tool box among using sexuality/flirting but many of us do that but not against our own family.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - heartbreaker6713 - 07-05-2011

Someone called into one of those shows about if Casey can make money off of this as in movies, books etc. But Cindy and George own the trademark for Caylee's name. So she would only be able to make money off of things related to herself is that right? So maybe something to do with the trial but would she be allowed to use the name caylee or would she have to change the name? how would that work because my first reaction was to say no since Mr and Mrs. Anthony trademarked Caylee's name.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - Cracker - 07-05-2011

Wow.

Now she is free to work at Olive Garden.

Somebody did a great job at jury selection.

I'm pissed at all the inmates that didn't kill her when they had the chance. Fucking criminals.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - LytoMe - 07-05-2011

OH THEY ARE FUCKING SCARED!!! HAHA

And now the fucking jurors don't want to talk to the media.

Probably figuring out how to cash-in on their newfound celebrity.

(07-05-2011, 03:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: Wow.

Now she is free to work at Olive Garden.

Somebody did a great job at jury selection.

I'm pissed at all the inmates that didn't kill her when they had the chance. Fucking criminals.

She isn't free yet so there is still hope. Plus maybe some crazy person will get her when she is released. We can only hope....

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - kitty1 - 07-05-2011

I am soooo fucking pissed....I can't even speak! What the Fuck is wrong with the people on the jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - Red_velvet71 - 07-05-2011

I'm shocked, pissed and confused. What was the jury thinking?

Signs_173

If you post this on your Facebook, you are retarded:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^| |P
| ♥~♥ NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ♥~♥ ||”"”;..\___.
|……_______________| l______________l _||__|…, ]P
“(@)’(@)”""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - LytoMe - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 03:17 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: And now the fucking jurors don't want to talk to the media.

Probably figuring out how to cash in on their newfound celebrity.

I believe they are fucking scared, and they should be...there is a lot of unhappy people right now.

They should have thought a little more on their verdict, and looked a little deeper in my opinion. I would love to know what they didnt believe, and did believe to be true!!?? Signs_173Smiley_emoticons_kotz:

Do it Duchess: Honk, honk!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - Duchess - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 03:19 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do it Duchess: Honk, honk!

You were right when you said you had to work your brain on vacation. Have you been slacking?

(07-05-2011, 03:19 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do it Duchess: Honk, honk!

Do you have that graphic in a 90's Pontiac Sunfire?