Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - Miss Conspiracy - 07-05-2011

I guess Casey lying and lying and lying and delaying the finding of Caylee until she was nothing but bones worked out for her afterall. Good to know you really CAN just lie your way out of anything.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - BlueTiki - 07-05-2011

Within the year, she'll be working in DC.

Future political advisor or campaign manager. hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - FAHQTOO - 07-05-2011

Hey LC...Do you remember a case in Florida about 20 years ago. A woman from Fort Wayne, IN brought her kids to Fl, took them to Disney World, then took them back to the hotel and smothered them?

It happened in Kissimee, and she's in prison there I think.
I worked right beside that whack job for quite a few years on an assambly line at Magnovox. She thought her husband was molesting them and she wanted them to be with God. She took them down there for a "vacation".
I can't for the life of me remember that bitches name.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - IMaDick - 07-05-2011

If they can find a way to get it into federal court she can be charged again under federal statutes without violating the double jeopardy clauses of the 5th amendment.

otherwise these charges are done, but that doesn't mean that the state has to give up, there are other things which can be done,especially with someone who is a screw up like CA, it's just a matter of time and a little effort on the part LE to bring her back in.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - Lady Cop - 07-05-2011

no F2, i don't have that case in my brain file. hah
maybe if i had a name.
so many mothers murder their kids with that kind of "reason". when what it really is, is revenge against some man.

Dick, i know the Feds could get her, but they would need to prove the violation of Caylee's civil rights. not likely i don't think.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - JsMom - 07-05-2011

i felt the same nausea and kick in the stomach today. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
I felt the same way, LC. I am disgusted to no end. That precious baby didn't get JUSTICE (IMO).

classic sociopath.
Twat I hope someone gets her on the streets. I hate to say it but I DO!

one other thing...i believe that this jury desperately wanted to go home. they knew if they found her guilty they would be there at least another week. take that for what it's worth.
If they can sleep knowing they found this WHORE not guilty just because they wanted to do home, SICKENS ME

it is time to consider professional qualified jurors in this country.

I would have to agree 100%. This is unbelievable. Signs_173

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - FAHQTOO - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 08:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: no F2, i don't have that case in my brain file. hah
maybe if i had a name.
so many mothers murder their kids with that kind of "reason". when what it really is, is revenge against some man.

Dick, i know the Feds could get her, but they would need to prove the violation of Caylee's civil rights. not likely i don't think.

Well shit...now I'm going to have to do homework because it will drive me nuts.
I know it was revenge, nobody believed it. She actually was a good mother until she got involved with a crazy church and they fucked with her head.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - Carsman - 07-05-2011

Well say what you will about how inept Baez was/is. If ever I found myself charged with murder, I think I would want him in my corner! He works miracles!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - pplrcrazy - 07-05-2011

I just heard the JURY was disussing this case while it was still going on! hmmmm tells me alot...

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~VERDICT! - JsMom - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 02:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: IF her parents let her come home they are even worse than her.

I heard the Anthonys are already getting death threats...hah Yah, bring her home! Russian

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - Lady Cop - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 08:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: Well say what you will about how inept Baez was/is. If ever I found myself charged with murder, I think I would want him in my corner! He works miracles!

you would need to be young, have big boobs, make sure your victim was reduced to a skeleton in tiny pieces, and get the stupidest jury since oj's trial.
baez is still the village idiot, and simply got lucky with the factors i just listed. it is no accident that 99% of the public is furious tonight.

and casey's former fiance, Jessie Grund, was just on HLN saying he was in shock and this was not about truth and justice, it was about winning. he loved Caylee.
the defense is so tacky they have been getting drunk ever since the verdict in a place directly across the street from the courthouse. they never did have any class.

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason celebrated their victory shortly after the not-guilty verdicts were read with champagne at Terrace 390, a restaurant on North Orange Ave. Drinking too much

But as word of their gathering got out, people clustered in front of the restaurant's glass doors, where spectators could see attorneys hanging out with about 20 other people inside, including TV personality Geraldo Rivera.

"They shouldn't be celebrating," said Wanda Tyler of Orlando. "A little girl is dead and they helped her killer go free."

Spectator Patrick Fowler, of Tampa, called out for Baez to leave the restaurant. He didn't think justice had been served and made that known. Baez, who was drinking what appeared to be a beer, looked up and smiled a few times.

One of his drinking companions, a tall, slender man wearing a plaid shirt, came close to the door and made a lewd gesture with hand.

A couple of minutes later, Mason moved closer to the door and made a lewd gesture at Fowler. 86

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - Carsman - 07-05-2011

Seems likely all of the Anthony's may look for new digs, I'm sure even many of their neighbors would like them to move. They all will be forever hounded by sightseers, as well as the media on some level, in their present location.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - kitty1 - 07-05-2011

I have lost faith in the justice system. The last case I followed like this was the OJ trial and I was just as dumbfounded by the verdict. Casey may be the most hated person on earth right now but there will still be some low lives that will be willing to be her friend. She will be on plenty of talk shows and accept plenty of offers. She will be sitting pretty...or rather sitting ugly...that no-foreheaded, pointy eye-browed, saggy boobed, baby killer! If you squint, she looks like the devil!!!!

Now I wonder and worry that if the murderer(s) of Johnny and Lisa ever go to trial...what will happen? Will the victims be dragged through the mud? And ,of course, they have to put Maydoo in the mix!!! That kinda voo-doo shit would make NG and JVM drool!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - Miss Conspiracy - 07-05-2011

Please don't judge me but I'm finally crying for the first time now. I guess seeing all the tribute pics that people are making on facebook and stuff, and the sweet thoughts... it's all getting to me 21

this is probably my favorite pic of Caylee. RIP little one 109

[Image: cayleeanthony.jpg]

♥♥Keep this rose Going for Caylee Marie Anthony ♥♥
_____/)___/)______./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„,\)

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥ Keep this balloon going in memory of Caylee Marie
♥ forever in our hearts♥ TO HONOR CAYLEE'S MEMORY.... R.I.P. Baby girl Fly with Angels

watching Nancy Grace... I never watch her... does anyone else think the whole "Tot Mom" thing is so disrespectful? To Caylee? She is not just a "tot" her name is CAYLEE. It's like belittling her. ugh that fucking bugs me so much

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - username - 07-05-2011

Injustice for Caylee. Very sad.

Even Casey's Aunt Is Disgusted

Video: Tot mom's aunt reacts to verdict
www.cnn.com
The aunt of Casey Anthony speaks out about the verdict that was handed down in the tot mom murder trial.

Link:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/07/05/exp.ng.totmom.aunt.hln

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - Neo - 07-06-2011

Well I am not suprised, I kinda had a feeling she would be found not guilty.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL~and DISGUSTING VERDICT! - aussiefriend - 07-06-2011

Casey Anthony has made an international laughing stock of your justice system.