Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-19-2011

where's a sniper when you need one? Flamethower

it was today, not monday as reported.

i'd say that's a hoax, except it looks like the fat doughboy fuck baez.

video here:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28599093/index.html

July 19, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman believed to be Casey Anthony was seen getting off of the same plane at the Orlando Executive Airport on Monday that flew her out the morning she was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.

[Image: 28600900_400X294.jpg]

[Image: 28598920_640X360.jpg]

disguise--->

[Image: 0713-casey-anthony-disguise-02-480x536.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 07-19-2011

Just how much do her attorneys owe her? By that I mean, how long will they stay by her side doing things for her, making whatever arrangements need to be made? Private planes are not cheap & she's going to need a safe house. 78

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-19-2011

Duchess: how long will they stay by her side doing things for her?

until they get their cut for any money she might make.

[Image: mealticket.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 07-19-2011

(07-19-2011, 04:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I hope they sign a book deal, a movie deal, create a fantastic foundation & fill their bank account with wads of glorious cash. Yup, I hope they laugh all the way to the motherfuckin' bank.

I’m all for profiting from newfound celebrity. Books, movies, made for TV, speaking fees and special appearances . . . to name a few. In fact, I believe I expressed the fact that George and Cindy should capitalize on their recent public status.

This “celebrity” was thrust upon them. Unsolicited offers should, by all reasonable expectations, migrate to their doorstep. And I have no problem with that. Unsolicited offers are just that . . . spontaneous.

However, I have a problem of actively pursuing and profiting personally from either the life or death of a child. Be it a stage mother, a little league father or media outlet . . . exploiting a child for personal financial gain is repugnant to me.

A foundation for “Grandparents’ Rights”? Gimme a break! Show me any law, on the books in Florida, detrimental to grandparents. Except for the one that prohibits disposing a deceased child’s body like trash. Or prohibiting unattended swimming in Gamma's pool.

Okay . . . I’ll give you those two. They don’t exist.

George is a failure. As a husband, father, grandfather, cop and suicide participant. From the testimony of River Cruz . . . as a lover, too. He will fail in his newfangled foundation.

Why? Because an NPC requires work, commitment and selflessness.

His resume doesn't empasize any of these qualities. Neither does his employment record. Once it became about the salary, it’s over.

Take the other offers George and Cindy! Get while the gettins' good! You’ll be yesterday’s news in no time.

And Casey will be the only one laughing all the way to the bank.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 07-19-2011

I know they are bad, awful people who spawned a murdering devil.

I am willing to cop to being an evil, foul mouthed bitch before dawn when my site is running like crap.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-20-2011

lippman is another lawyer who contradicts himself often. here is more anthony bullshit today:

WESH
Within the next 10 days, Lippman said George and Cindy will go public again to roll out their new foundation, Caylee's Fund. I HOPE THEY WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT FOR THE MONEY TO ROLL IN...UNTIL THEY ROT IN CAYLEE'S SWAMP.

"They're going to put all their effort and energy into filling the ($$$$) void from when they lost their granddaughter with this foundation work," Lippman said. "The big thing we want to get across is they're not going to profit from the foundation."THAT IS A BAREFACED FUCKING LIE. IMO

The foundation will focus on three main objectives: grandparents' rights, help for missing and exploited children and backing the proposed "Caylee's law."
ALL THOSE THINGS HAVE LAWS IN PLACE AND REPUTABLE ORGANIZATIONS! or maybe to promote a grandparent's right to lie in court under oath?

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
2 hours ago

or sell on ebay

so where is their bitch daughter? hah it seems nobody gives a fuck. baez and mason never expected an acquittal so now they are stuck babysitting her, no money rolling in, and they are fucked! hahahaha

even the airport hoax was desperation. ooooooo where's bitchslut?? 2hiding

they are not getting all the attention they expected. i think even whoraldo has abandoned ship. nobody wants to be asscociated with the insects. the fat lying barely literate baez, the whiskey & piss-scented senile mason.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 07-20-2011

Hahahaha!

Damage control due to Channel 9's report!

Next they'll be saying that reporter Nguyen is VC and she hates Western capitalism!

Filling the dollar void from Caylee's death? WTF does that mean?

I'm sure there are a couple of blue vests, in both George and Cindy's size, just waiting for them at the local WalMart.

I hear duct tape and trash bags are on sale, too.

If they're lucky, they can be classified as "Salaried" employees . . . then they can be at home while punched-in at work.

eBay takes some serious computer time. Cindy obviously has the skill.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-20-2011

WESH

What Happens To Casey's Car, Caylee's Bedspread?
George, Cindy Fighting For Evidence Back

ORLANDO, Fla. -- From Casey Anthony's infamous car to bedding from Caylee's nursery, attorneys showed hundreds of items of evidence during Anthony's first-degree murder trial. Where does all that evidence go now?

There's one place the Anthony family doesn’t want to see it: on eBay.
UNLESS OF COURSE THEY SELL IT THERE.

All of the items remain in the custody of the Clerk of Court's office, which will hold onto it for at least three and a half years, or until a judge issues an order releasing it to a specific party.

George and Cindy Anthony are already fighting to get hold of it. Their attorney, Mark Lippman, says the pair doesn't want it landing in the wrong hands.

"We want it all. We don't want to leave anything out there that could possibly be sold on eBay or privately, whatever it may be. My clients want it all back to keep, and what they don't keep, I'll destroy," Lippman said.

He said he would go through the evidence piece by piece with the two to decide what gets kept and what doesn't.

Lippman said the Sheriff's office has already returned the gun it took from George Anthony when Casey was out on bond and living at home. Lippman said he's holding onto the gun at this point and has no qualms about returning it to George.

"Mentally, he's fine right now. If he came to me today and said, 'I want it,' it's his," Lippman said. GOOD IDEA 44 Guns Russian

Kathi Belich, WFTV reporter that i respect, does NOT think airport was a hoax. that it was in fact the slut.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - WolfHouse - 07-20-2011

Maybe George can find another lover to GIVE him six thousand dollars
like River did.

George - CON MAN

Cindy - Accomplice

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Mary - 07-21-2011

I honestly don't know what to think about that airport footage. I somehow don't think it was her; the 'woman' looked somehow taller. Maybe that was the big white jacket over the head.

But Bozo's smug-assed voice denying it was Twat Mom just got my blood boiling. It worries me how angry that whole coven can make me. From the fakery to the fuckery to the smug to the smirk......I WANNA WATCH REALLY BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO THEM ALL.

*doubles up on meds*

OMG. Now it appears Casey is set to embrace a profession she was born to practice. No, not whore, but close. VEEEEERY close......Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20081054-504083.html

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-21-2011

she doesn't even have a GED nevermind a degree.
and she's a convicted felon.

I am doubtful that Baez has either of those......

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - kitty1 - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 08:28 AM)Mary Wrote: I am doubtful that Baez has either of those......

either of those what??

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - ramseycat - 07-21-2011

I was watching Dr. Drew last night and he interviewed the guy that offered Casey $1 million for an interview. He said he met with her at a motel in California and Casey wanted the million upfront! He said no, you get $50k and the rest after the interview. He also said he wanted her to take a lie detector as part of the interview. Casey said she had to think about it. The guy also said that Whoraldo tried to weasel in on the interview and have an exclusive or something with Casey. And he told her that she might be worth $1mil now but in 6 weeks she will be lucky to be worth $100k or some such amount. LOL

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - kitty1 - 07-21-2011

As much as I don't want her to profit from any of this, I am anxious to watch her crash and burn on T.V. Several people on T.V. have commented that her value and worth decrease with each passing moment and that she needs to say something soon. Some speculate that she will do something within a week. Part of me doesn't want to watch or listen to any interviews she gives so as to not give her the attention she craves, but I know I won't be able to resist. I always have to slow down when I'm passing a car accident!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - trixie - 07-21-2011

You would think she'd want to stay out of court..

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - IMaDick - 07-21-2011

She has nothing to fear from the court, as far as they are concerned she is innocent, they can't change their minds just because she is a lying nasty murdering bitch.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - ramseycat - 07-21-2011

You know if she were innocent she would just want all this to go away. She wouldn't use her daughter's death to cash in. She would be out there trying to find out who really killed her daughter. The fact that she is not concerned about that in the least is just more proof that she killed her baby girl.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - IMaDick - 07-21-2011

You people are all still obessessed with this case, are you all guilty also?

apparently she needs the money, who the fuck is going to hire her? a day care? would you hire her to work for you?

There is really nothing else she can do.