Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-20-2011

Why are so many fucked up people fat & look like slobs?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kitty1 - 05-20-2011

So if just anybody can just walk into the courtroom, then why isn't it packed with curious people???

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-20-2011

(05-20-2011, 01:03 PM)kitty1 Wrote: So if just anybody can just walk into the courtroom, then why isn't it packed with curious people???

i don't know why this courtroom isn't closed. and i have no idea why it isn't full of spectators. i think the room will be closed now.
but a court of law is a public place, not a star chamber, (except for juvenile matters) and anyone can observe. some old fucks in florida spend every day watching trials. there will be a huge mob trying to get into this trial in Orlando, they are going to issue passes, first-come first-served at 0600 each morning.

note: all florida courts require people to walk through scanner/security to enter building. just like at the airport.
it's probably the same around the country.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-20-2011

(05-20-2011, 01:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it's probably the same around the country.

I walked through one & the alarm went off, the person I was with jokingly said, "I told you to leave the knife at home today". In a split second two big security officers were on either side of me & lifted me right off my feet and took me into a room. I shit a brick.

an arrest jacket on the slobby nutjob:

http://www.sheriffcitrus.org/public/ArRptDetail2.aspx?bnbr=09111801

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 05-20-2011

Cool, the stupid 2 day contempt sentence just turned into an undetermined confinement.

(05-20-2011, 01:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Cool, the stupid 2 day contempt sentence just turned into an undetermined confinement.

and aside from the VOP, which should mean no bond, she is not going to be getting her methadone in a florida jail. Smiley_emoticons_fies

edit saturday to add, she's already out.
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
Subject Charge Report
The data on this site provides arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the State Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest. To obtain the final disposition of any criminal charges, contact the Clerk of the Court's Office.
Name: RODGERS, ELIZABETH
DOB: 7/2/1981
Docket #: 1455251
Arrest Date: 5/20/2011
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE

Name Docket No. Booking Date Arresting Agency
RODGERS, ELIZABETH 1455251 5/20/2011 12:09:07 PM PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF
Address City State Zip Code
315 INDIAN ROCKS RD BELLEAIR BLUFFS FL 33770
Race Sex DOB Place of Birth Arrest Age
WHITE FEMALE 7/2/1981 FL 29
Eyes Hair Complexion Height Weight
HAZ BRO LGT 509 210

Scars, Marks & Tattoos

Cell Location/Status Commissary Account Balance SPIN Booking Type
RELEASED - 5/21/2011 7:21 AM
TIME SERVED $0.00 1484782 MISDEMEANOR

Aliases
ROGERS, ELIZABETH ANN
ROGERS, ELIZABETH A

Charges
Charge Number: 1
Agency Report Number:
Offense Description: CONTEMPT AT COURT
Statute: 999999-04
Court Case Number: CTCAA95020MMANO
Bond Assessed:
Bond Amount Due:
OBTS:

WE FINALLY HAVE A JURY SWORN!(5 men, 7 women) and 5 alternates. and the trial will begin TUESDAY at 0900. 44

they brought the nutjob back before the Judge freshly showered and in jail clothes, she had a public defender with her. she pleaded to be let out of jail. changed her story again about taking her meds blah blah...no go, back to jail for her. she's lucky it's only the weekend.

Contrary to what she said earlier, Rogers told the judge she had not taken her medication that morning.

"What did I just do?" the woman cried. "I didn't take my medicine, have food or water or use toilet paper." Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - aileen - 05-21-2011

What channel is this trial being televised on?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 06:42 PM)aileen Wrote: What channel is this trial being televised on?

just google Orlando news and pick one, they will live stream. or TruTV (Court TV) but they go off at 3 PM Eastern. there are other online news venues that will stream as well.

this is a good link also:

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

casey is back in orange county jail, new booking photo:

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-23-2011

important note:

http://mockforums.net/thread-5766.html

the anticipation is killing me! 0900 tomorrow, opening statements! :B
everyone has waited 3 years for this.
and Mock will be down, so i'll be bursting to report it! aggghhhhhhh

what i am really waiting for is the jose baez promised revelation...he said that within the first 2 minutes of his opening he will explain ALL...like why she waited 31 days to report her child missing. it's all going to be made clear to us. a BIG GIANT PILE OF STEAMING SHIT right there in the middle of the courtroom. foghorn mason said it will be "jaw-dropping". they better deliver something. i think they'll claim PTSD. liars. the consensus of opinion is that he is going to throw her father under the bus...somehow blame him. and also Roy Kronk who found the baby's remains. or they will claim an accident. only accidents don't result in duct tape on a child's mouth and head.

a lot of the trial will be a crashing bore, the science stuff for example. bozo is going to try like hell to get his reasonable doubt on the science. much like o.j.'s lawyers. it will be nit-picked until the jurors want to run screaming out into the street. Run1

so i stocked up on cigarettes and milk and cheerios today. i have plenty of my English tea. nothing is going to budge me from my computer. Compcoff hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 05-23-2011

I'll be stuck in the TV tomorrow! God I hope she gets what she deserves. DEATH!

on the eve of trial.
the feeding frenzy surrounding this trial is inexplicable. we see parents murder their children all the time. i don't know how to explain why, but it may be because of the bizarre nature of the case, the characters and casey. she is someone people love to loathe, like susan smith. then there's the Sword of Damocles hanging over her head...the death chamber. her psycho freak lying parents, the defense incompetence, casey's trashy behavior and her lies that are absolutely stunning in their outrageousness and scope.

in any case, this is the reason for the trial~~i hope she receives JUSTICE

[Image: Caylee.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - kitty1 - 05-23-2011

(05-23-2011, 08:33 PM)JsMom Wrote: I'll be stuck in the TV tomorrow!

Oh No! I hope you find your way out!
What will we do without you? Oh..What will we do?
Damn!...Now we're gonna have to hunt down ALWAYSBITCHEN!
Mock just wouldn't be the same without an annoying dumbass who doesn't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks!
And please tell me.....How did ya fit that big fat ghetto ass in there in the first place?Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-24-2011

i should have some time before Mock goes down to report on openings. here are george and cindy arriving at court this morning, Prosecutor Jeff Ashton, and inside the courtroom, Bailiffs getting ready.

photos emailed to me this morning:

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 05-24-2011

(05-23-2011, 11:24 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 08:33 PM)JsMom Wrote: I'll be stuck in the TV tomorrow!

Oh No! I hope you find your way out!
What will we do without you? Oh..What will we do?
Damn!...

Grow up Bitch!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-24-2011

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - RaisingAPrince - 05-24-2011

Does she think if she shakes her head enough it'll all go away???

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-24-2011

she's been coached. cries a bit. but mostly appears sullen and angry. jaw set, shaking her head "no" to everything the prosecution (Linda Drane Burdick) is laying out.

truTV/court TV sucks the big one. they would go to commercial nomatter what was happening. i really hate them. use one of the live streams. if the verdict was about to be announced they would go to commercial or off air at 3 PM. i have seen them do it. fuckers.