Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 05-27-2014

I called you a gross mushroom head? Jesus, I need to stop drinking. Me and Aussie can try to do it together.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 05-27-2014

Aussie told me I was "getting too big for my britches".

Probably when I referenced her and CN as 'Fucknut #1 and Fucknut #2'' for saying the U.S. didn't influence the outcome of WWII (as an Allied victory).

Funny thing though, I never wear britches.

Man, she's a hurtful bitch.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 05:43 PM)sally Wrote: I called you a gross mushroom head? Jesus, I need to stop drinking. Me and Aussie can try to do it together.

You can be each others sponsors. Everytime you two need to call each other in the middle of the night...it will be the middle of the day, and no one gets woke up...hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 05-27-2014

HOTD is a whinny little snot, but she works hard at it. Which in retrospect would be fairly tough considering she wears those God awful stupid hats to contain all that noggin in one shell and can still come out with a sentence that is respectable and somewhat readable considering the state she lives in.(breath,breath) We should all strive to be so stupid and annoying and still remember to wipe our ass.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 05-27-2014

Kiss my ass, Maggot!!

Everything you said is true, EXCEPT the "whinny" part.

Assuming you meant "whiny", that's some bullshit right there, mister.

I'm sometimes "winey", but even then, not "whiny".

So, put that in your hat and smoke it!

Are these big enough?

[Image: big-lips-208177-m.jpg]

Burla2

Those could swallow my whole ass 5 or 6 times over.

I wasn't offering you dinner, just a quick peck target -- kinda like an appetizer.

Greedy!

Oh............I thought you said Volkswagen.

(05-27-2014, 08:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh............I thought you said Volkswagen.

Okay...that's understandable.

Also, I've meditated and I'm no longer hurt by your original insensitive comments.

A piece offering, since you've got those big lips and tongue of yours just hanging out there.

[Image: real-or-fake-ass-ratchet.jpg]

I'd have offered you sally's bodacious ass, but I think she's off making dinner or something, so you're stuck with a strange piece offering...

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 05-28-2014

HoTD dreams things and then wakes up and thinks its real, I never said half the shit she accuses me of.

When we talk about hurt feelings.....I am watching Dr Phil (I know you guys don't like him) Skylars parents are on talking about their pain. That's real hurt right there. Anything less than that is just crocodile tears, attention seeking behaviour.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - BlueTiki - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 12:27 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: .....I am watching Dr Phil (I know you guys don't like him) . . .

No . . . you're wrong.

I like him as much as I like the three mental health "professionals" treating Elliot Rodger.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 05-28-2014

Pssst. Wake up aussie, I think I've got something to say to you.

I wanna share my dreams.

(08-06-2013, 10:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh for fucks sake HoTD, are you trying to take stupidity to an all time low here in Mock? ... I don't mind getting into a shit fight with you, but if you insist on sinking to a level well below a normal IQ I will be forced to ignore you.

(02-14-2012, 11:54 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Anyway, HoTD, I am done talking with you. I figured you out, you are an alco! I know what I am up against now, a drunk, a lush, that's why you had to call your forum name Hair of the Dog. I am not going to argue with a drunk, and a nasty drunk at that.

(02-14-2012, 12:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yes I have heard of Nazareth and no I don't have time to deal with you anymore. I am not just some bar band front person. Piss off you insightless bitch.

hah

I don’t know why you always tell me and others that you never said what you said, or that it’s being taken out of context, or something like that. Almost all of us regular posters have said some stupid or “hurtful” funny shit to each other anyway, seriously (at the time) or in mock mode. It's part of the history and warped fun.

I mean, I don’t really think that sally sits in the can all day smelling like tuna. Or that username is literally a cold-hearted bitch. Or that Tiki would actually shoot me or bite me in the ass. Or that Kid spazzes out and tears his house apart and then blames it on his dog. Or that crash seriously resembles a lanky, hairless, sexed-up, burnt-out party animal. Or that Maggot should truly kiss my ass (well, sometimes I do think that one). Or that MS is a gullible perv (okay, I actually do think that one too, but I also think that he’s smart and funny)…

Happy Birthday, Mock. Thanks to Duchess, LC, and Maggot for keeping it rolling… I smile and laugh and learn some things in this place nearly every day.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 05-28-2014

Happy Birthday Mock. Thanks to all of the mods and of course our fallen hero LC.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 10:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Happy Birthday, Mock. Thanks to Duchess, LC, and Maggot for keeping it rolling… I smile and laugh and learn some things in this place nearly every day.

(05-28-2014, 11:41 AM)JsMom Wrote: Happy Birthday Mock. Thanks to all of the mods and of course our fallen hero LC.

Thanks for remembering Mock's birthday!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-28-2014

...and caring enough to post about it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 12:27 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD dreams things and then wakes up and thinks its real, I never said half the shit she accuses me of.

When we talk about hurt feelings.....I am watching Dr Phil (I know you guys don't like him) Skylars parents are on talking about their pain. That's real hurt right there. Anything less than that is just crocodile tears, attention seeking behaviour.

[Image: tumblr_n2hiwqsQOB1tpcyxro1_500_zps06717caf.gif]

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 10:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Or that crash seriously resembles a lanky, hairless, sexed-up, burnt-out party animal.

Heh.. If only you did kno..

*sigh*..nevermind

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 10:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Pssst. Wake up aussie, I think I've got something to say to you.

I wanna share my dreams.

(08-06-2013, 10:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh for fucks sake HoTD, are you trying to take stupidity to an all time low here in Mock? ... I don't mind getting into a shit fight with you, but if you insist on sinking to a level well below a normal IQ I will be forced to ignore you.

(02-14-2012, 11:54 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Anyway, HoTD, I am done talking with you. I figured you out, you are an alco! I know what I am up against now, a drunk, a lush, that's why you had to call your forum name Hair of the Dog. I am not going to argue with a drunk, and a nasty drunk at that.

(02-14-2012, 12:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yes I have heard of Nazareth and no I don't have time to deal with you anymore. I am not just some bar band front person. Piss off you insightless bitch.

hah

I don’t know why you always tell me and others that you never said what you said, or that it’s being taken out of context, or something like that. Almost all of us regular posters have said some stupid or “hurtful” funny shit to each other anyway, seriously (at the time) or in mock mode. It's part of the history and warped fun.

I mean, I don’t really think that sally sits in the can all day smelling like tuna. Or that username is literally a cold-hearted bitch. Or that Tiki would actually shoot me or bite me in the ass. Or that Kid spazzes out and tears his house apart and then blames it on his dog. Or that crash seriously resembles a lanky, hairless, sexed-up, burnt-out party animal. Or that Maggot should truly kiss my ass (well, sometimes I do think that one). Or that MS is a gullible perv (okay, I actually do think that one too, but I also think that he’s smart and funny)…

Happy Birthday, Mock. Thanks to Duchess, LC, and Maggot for keeping it rolling… I smile and laugh and learn some things in this place nearly every day.

For someone so fucking Intelligent, Aussie has no common sense at all.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 04:43 PM)crash Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 10:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Or that crash seriously resembles a lanky, hairless, sexed-up, burnt-out party animal.

Heh.. If only you did kno..

*sigh*..nevermind

Smiley_emoticons_wink Well, now, if I could smell you, I'd have a better basis for forming an impression...

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 05-28-2014

I'm probably the only member here with a more boring sex life than Ramsey. Your words 'sexed-up' were wasted, I think..