Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 06-05-2014

Did I just hear something on the news about a military jet crashing in Southern California?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 06-05-2014

(06-05-2014, 07:16 PM)crash Wrote: Did I just hear something on the news about a military jet crashing in Southern California?

Yeah, a jet from the Marine Corps station in Yuma, Arizona went down near the US/Mexico border in Imperial, CA. The cause is under investigation.

8 houses were damaged, but very fortunately the pilot wasn't killed and nobody was seriously injured.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-07-2014

No triple crown winner again this year. Bummer.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Carsman - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 07:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: No triple crown winner again this year. Bummer.

Yeah Chrome's owner was not a happy camper in an after race interview!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-07-2014

He's pissed! Called the owner of the winner a coward.

I heard the fat lady singin' when the jockey took him four wide.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Carsman - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 07:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: He's pissed! Called the owner of the winner a coward.

I heard the fat lady singin' when the jockey took him four wide.

Yep looked like jockey error, wonder if he was compensated for it. hah

(It was said over 6 million was bet on that race)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-07-2014

Can't blame him, basically they throw in a spoiler and claim to be champion

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-08-2014

I don't blame him for being upset either but it's the way stake races are written and I don't see it changing. It's unfortunate and I've heard more complaints about it this year than at any other time.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-09-2014

I'm sorry I fucked off in the crime forum, ma'am. Oops

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 06-09-2014

I forgot I was in the crime forum because you had me so tramatized about the Angels seeing me masterbate or other freaky ass shit I do. :/

I'm Catholic, you should expect that kind of thing from me.

...it's all George Bush's fault.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 06-09-2014

That damn bush!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 06-09-2014

(06-09-2014, 01:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Stop it!

Y'all are making me feel like an uptight stickler.

A little masturbation with your dead relatives looking on is no big deal in the crime forum.

It's when it becomes a group masturbatory seance in LC's Cell Block that I have to put my foot down!!

There oughta be a law... Blowing-kisses

(06-09-2014, 02:22 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Stop it!

Awink

Don't feel that way. You did the right thing. We all know better than to do that shit in the crime forum and it's my fault, I started it, not George.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Carsman - 06-09-2014

(06-09-2014, 02:22 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-09-2014, 01:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Stop it!

A little masturbation with your dead relatives looking on is no big deal in the crime forum.

It's when it becomes a group masturbatory seance in LC's Cell Block that I have to put my foot down!!

There oughta be a law... Blowing-kisses

Dead relatives did it too, so you'll not be showing them anything new! hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 06-10-2014

Hey Duch, you will be interested in this. I was on the phone the other night interstate with a muso friend, so was on the phone for a while. The dog was outside barking, around 9.30pm probably for about half an hour. Please note I normally do not allow my dog to bark that long, we either bring her inside or put the collar on her to stop her or calm her down.

My neighbour came and rang my doorbell and said 'is that your dog barking'? I said 'yes, I have been on the phone, I will sort it now'. Then she wouldn't get the fuck out of my house, I said to her 'you can go now'. I don't like being forced to be rude to someone especially in my own home.

Today I was at home studying, my window was open my dog was barking at the cat next door. I heard her from my house talking to her mother and I KNEW she was bitching about me letting the dog bark. All I could hear was 'mumble mumble mumble and she.....blah blah she'. Bitch. I friggin can't stand her now.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-10-2014

hah "You can go now".

I just don't let 'em in. Last Fall I stood in the door and didn't invite her in and I was shuffling my feet like a little kid that had to go to the bathroom. Football was on! Fuck all if I want to sit around and chat. I wouldn't have done that to a friend, someone I haven't seen or talked to in ages is no problem though.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 06-10-2014

I lived next to a person with a barking dog once you should toss a denture grip sandwich over the fence, that should stop their dog from barking.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 11:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah "You can go now".

I just don't let 'em in. Last Fall I stood in the door and didn't invite her in and I was shuffling my feet like a little kid that had to go to the bathroom. Football was on! Fuck all if I want to sit around and chat. I wouldn't have done that to a friend, someone I haven't seen or talked to in ages is no problem though.

I know, stupid fucking bitch, I let her in because I thought she needed help, she is one of those women who got her face bashed in by her ex. I thought she had some drama she needed help with. When she mentioned the dog, I was really pissed off. I ended my phone call to get the door. The next morning it was the first thing I was thinking of her criticizing my dog, I was livid.

Say whatever shit you want about me, but leave my dog, and my child out of it. You know.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 11:07 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Say whatever shit you want about me, but leave my dog, and my child out of it. You know.

That's how I feel about my Members. hah