Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-27-2014

There's a thing on FB about people and funny wifi names.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-27-2014

I had heard about people naming their wifi and thought it was hilarious so when I got wifi that's exactly what I did. It still makes me laugh.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-29-2014

I have a raging headache. I simply cannot grasp the level of greed and just general shittyness of some people. Nephew is out of money again. Rent is due. He's mad I won't give him more money. Meanwhile Debbie had filed a claim challenging me as a beneficiary of Mike's life insurance. On doing that she is in effect tying up the whole estate so I couldn't give Matt money even if I wanted too. Matt believes her when she says she didn't do it. Well no one else would or has the claim information. This coming from a skank that fucked her husbands best friend while pregnant with her husbands child. This group of people are a level of fucked upness that I have never seen. So after dealing with the insurance company and Matt's little tantrum and the attorneys I have a headache. I'm glad my parents and Mike are not here to see this. My mother was right about them.

Now my other nephew that got engaged this summer just bought his second home. It's in the neighborhood right next to where we grew up. His kids will go to the same schools we did! I am so unbelievably proud of him and his fiancé. She's a lovely young lady.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-29-2014

What will come of her challenging that, Ramsey? Surely there isn't a chance in hell she could be successful is there?

Nothing will come of it. She is too stupid to realize that. All she is doing is causing drama. Her sole purpose is to fuck with me. If she cared about her kids she'd get Matt into rehab before his liver explodes or he OD's on coke. And do something about Leah's non stop videos of her in a thong smoking a bong. Every single day. It's so embarassing. I don't even want to be seen in public with her. She dressed like a hooker.

(09-29-2014, 06:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Leah's non stop videos of her in a thong smoking a bong. Every single day.

28 No way!

I understand completely why you hesitate to take your maiden name back.

Way. It's embarassing. If she was my daughter I would go upside her head with my sneaker. But then again if she were my daughter it wouldn't be an issue. My two other nieces are lovely young ladies. College educated. Good jobs. Classy. Hard workers. Just wonderful young LADIES.

It would be so satisfying to nail her with a ham or a pork loin or a frozen pound of bacon. Debbie, that is.

(09-29-2014, 06:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It would be so satisfying to nail her with a ham or a pork loin or a frozen pound of bacon. Debbie, that is.

Pork of the month. hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 09-29-2014

My brother was a fuck up. Before he died my parents debated whether or not his portion of their estate should be handled differently than the rest of us (his siblings). My dad wanted it doled out to him in bits. My mom argued that maybe, from the grave, they should let go and if he blew it all...oh well. At least their last message to him wasn't "you're a fuck up and we're going to try to control you from the grave". He died first so now it's kind of moot but I'd still follow my mom's wishes. My sister isn't exactly Miss Responsibility but as executor of my mom's estate, I'll give her a 3rd and hope she handles it wisely. Unless I learn differently, that's what my mom wants.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 09-30-2014

(09-29-2014, 06:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Leah's non stop videos of her in a thong smoking a bong. Every single day.

Are they on you tube? hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-30-2014

(09-30-2014, 11:06 AM)Maggot Wrote:

Are they on you tube? hah

Instagram.

I finally snapped today after the life insurance company confirmed to be that Debbie was attempting to challenge me as a beneficiary. After the kids flipped out at her for holding up the whole estate, she faxed a letter withdrawing her challenge. I called my lawyer and told him what she's been doing and he is sending her a cease and desist letter. If she keeps this shit up, she's getting sued for harassment and mental distress as she interfered with my ability to care for Mike when he was alive with her antics and no me with my ability to administer his estate per his wishes to take care if his children. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she gets the letter. She's gonna be MAD. Too fucking bad bitch. She's pushed me to far this time.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-30-2014

(09-29-2014, 10:20 PM)username Wrote: My brother was a fuck up. Before he died my parents debated whether or not his portion of their estate should be handled differently than the rest of us (his siblings). My dad wanted it doled out to him in bits. My mom argued that maybe, from the grave, they should let go and if he blew it all...oh well. At least their last message to him wasn't "you're a fuck up and we're going to try to control you from the grave". He died first so now it's kind of moot but I'd still follow my mom's wishes. My sister isn't exactly Miss Responsibility but as executor of my mom's estate, I'll give her a 3rd and hope she handles it wisely. Unless I learn differently, that's what my mom wants.

I didn't know your brother died. I'm sorry. It difficult even if he was a fuckup.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 09-30-2014

I'm in Kentucky. I didn't know until now that Cinncinati airport is in Kentucky. I've been to Ohio before but now I can add Wisconsin and Kentucky to my list of visited states. Finally got my daughter in to a treatment center (after several date/flight changes etc). I just dropped her off today and I think she's pretty miserable but I'm so damn tired I'm just glad she's safe and getting help for awhile. Hopefully it will turn out to be significant, LIFE CHANGING help but for now, I'm just going to enjoy the peace of knowing she's in a place that might help her. A lot. We'll see. Going home tomorrow after a few very loooong weeks on the road. G'night Jim Bob, John B.... Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-01-2014

You've been on the road for weeks, traveling from state to state trying to find a facility that your 1314 yr. old finds acceptable? Horses are a lot easier to raise.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You've been on the road for weeks, traveling from state to state trying to find a facility that your 1314 yr. old finds acceptable? Horses are a lot easier to raise.

Yes. Trade??

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-01-2014

I hesitate to do that after reading your posts for the past year. hah

I'm bored. Waiting in line to board in Denver. Blurg. The last flight felt like it lasted forever.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 10-01-2014

So your daughter is staying in Ohio User? That must be hard for you.

(10-01-2014, 02:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: So your daughter is staying in Ohio User? That must be hard for you.

Not right now, lol. Seriously, she spent the entire summer in her room. NOTHING could be worse than watching that. Yeah, she's a distance away but you can get anywhere in the US in a day, right? I imagine my husband will be out there to visit her within a couple of weeks. She has freedom to call too so we talked yesterday and today and I'm sure we'll talk again tomorrow. I'm relieved. I posted earlier that she was so damn miserable that she was throwing out talk about suicide. On the one hand, I didn't think she'd really do anything but on the other hand, you never know so I/we were watching her constantly. Right now she's safe, she's getting help...I'll probably sleep better for the next few weeks than I have in months.

She's so damn stubborn!! The first thing the doctor's wanted her to do is start taking fish oil supplements every night. Not a big deal, I've read they can help with mood stabilizing etc. and she calls and bitches about it tonight. I basically just said "shut up and do what the doctors want you to do...that's why you're there". You'd think from her reaction they were asking her to shave her head or something. Freaking teens. They think they know everything anyway and then you add something like this in...she thinks she knows more than the damn doctors. Dummy.

I love her but her condition basically gave me a freaking nervous break down a few weeks ago so no...it's not hard right now. She's much better off in Ohio than she was at home.

I've gotten over her having a normal girl/teen experience. Dances, sleepovers etc...my dreams for her in that regard died a while ago. I just want her to be content/capable of functioning. She's bright and beautiful and has no idea. Shame.