Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 12-04-2014

Things could get shittier before they get better. When my Dr. prescribed the antibiotics for my ear she said that one common side effect is....an upset stomach. Her words "call me if you explode". FML.

I started them today; thankfully they don't seem to be bothering my stomach at all. *fingers/legs crossed*

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 07:52 PM)username Wrote: Things could get shittier before they get better. When my Dr. prescribed the antibiotics for my ear she said that one common side effect is....an upset stomach. Her words "call me if you explode". FML.

I started them today; thankfully they don't seem to be bothering my stomach at all. *fingers/legs crossed*

hah stock up on wipes

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 05:47 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 05:09 PM)Cutz Wrote: What if the doctor is hot and he bites your neck?

That would make it even worse if the doctor was good looking. Would you like to hand over your stool sample to Gisele Buendchen?

I would turn into a Monkey and smear it in her face, while she was blinded I would whip out the biggest banana handy and without peeling it, spank her. [Image: icon_dancingbanana.gif]

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 12-05-2014

I haven't had a soda since August.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 12-07-2014

How can journalists use quotes from people they say spoke with them only on the condition of anonymity? Back up your comments with proof or shut the fuck up, otherwise it's no better than lies/gossip.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 12-07-2014

(12-05-2014, 07:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Well done!!!!

Around the same time, oddly enough, I absolutely lost my taste for Diet Coke (I'd been drinking at least one a day for a couple of years). It was when my stomach first started bugging me and blurg, they just didn't taste good anymore. Actually I lost my taste for all beverages with artificial sweeteners.

Lately I like water with a splash of cranberry juice. Yum.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 07:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How can journalists use quotes from people they say spoke with them only on the condition of anonymity? Back up your comments with proof or shut the fuck up, otherwise it's no better than lies/gossip.

I imagine they and their publishers have and know the names (in case they're ever challenged) but in order to get people to talk, they agree to anonymity. I don't see it as bullshit and lies...if a journalist always had to reveal their sources, we wouldn't hear/know shit.

I imagine half the time it's something that someone wants leaked but they don't want us to know they want it leaked. lol.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 12-07-2014

It bothers me and it shapes how I form an opinion. Anonymous sources. Ugh.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 12-07-2014

(12-05-2014, 07:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If I could just say that with beer. I'm not a big fan of soda or anything sweet. Once in a while we go to this NY pizza place and a coke tastes good with a slice of pizza, but it's nothing I could drink everyday.

My kids hate me because all I keep in the house to drink is beer, water, mineral water and coffee. I don't even buy juice (other than unsweetened cranberry) because it's better for you to eat fruit than drink it.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 12-07-2014

Duch, did you say you wanted to see a picture of my old car? Or the one I ended up getting? Or both? If so where do you want me to post it?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 12-08-2014

Sure, Aussie, post that puppy up in Members Photo Chat.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 06:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sure, Aussie, post that puppy up in Members Photo Chat.

It's ok Duch, this can go in the boring shit thread. Before any of you btiches criticise these wheels, they have gotten me to work and whilst everyone was speeding passed me on the freeway to get to a job they hate but they have to be in because they have to pay their damn car, I was cruising and singing loudly along with my cassette tapes, because it has a cassette player. Yep, I am upgrading, but this little car had a guard thing at the back that the dog couldn't get into the main part of the car and vomit and piss everywhere. Also good for music equipment stuff.

[Image: 2013-07-06_123109_zps8678cfdd.jpeg]

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 12-08-2014

I've seen worse. I've ridden in worse. In my youth, I had a friend whose car had a big, fat hole in the floorboard.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - crash - 12-08-2014

Loosey Loo has a Magna station wagon. Fitting.

(12-08-2014, 07:11 PM)crash Wrote: Loosey Loo has a Magna station wagon. Fitting.

oh try and keep up Einstein I bought a volvo.

Do you have your hat picked out for the parcel tray?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 12-08-2014

I keep one of my cowboy hats thrown over the gumball machine in my office. It makes a perfect head.

(12-08-2014, 07:22 PM)crash Wrote: Do you have your hat picked out for the parcel tray?

I have a John Lennon hat yes. This volvo will kick your arse.

As for you looking down your nose at my station wagon, I welcome the contempt from the likes of you. You have no idea. Not all of us are prepared to bend over and say ahh for the mining industry the way you do.

I know people who have flashy cars and not two cents to scratch together, literally. I don't give a shit about what people think about me or judge me. I rock, I know it, I don't need you to validate that.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 07:11 PM)crash Wrote: Loosey Loo has a Magna station wagon. Fitting.

Car guys refer to her jalopy as a TSB.

Total Shit Box.

j/k Aussie.

(12-08-2014, 07:45 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Not all of us are prepared to bend over and say ahh for the mining industry the way you do.

hah

Flapping your gums again about something you know fuck all about? More insinuations about contempt when none was given. If anyone is guilty of contempt, it is you. You know very little about what I do, what my beliefs are or who I am, yet you have stereotyped me into a group of people You have all the contempt in the world for.

Your choice of car, previous or not, shows more support for the mining industry than mine; it was built in a country that buys more than 90% of its mineral resources from this country only to sell them back to gullible fools like you for an exorbitant premium. Yet you sit here and tell everyone about being in the 'workers' club of which you are a member of and how much you support blue collar workers. I hope you send a sorry card to all the auto industry workers that are out of a job in this country because of your choices..