Mock
BG1's mosh pit - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: BG1's mosh pit (/thread-11163.html)

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 04-22-2015

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Midwest Spy - 04-22-2015

Bought the 45 of Dokken's Alone Again back in '84.

Condolences BG for your buddy.

(04-22-2015, 04:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Bought the 45 of Dokken's Alone Again back in '84.

Condolences BG for your buddy.
Thanks bruthah.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 05-04-2015

New Arch Enemy

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 05-04-2015

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 05-18-2015

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 06-01-2015

Brand new Ghost with Papa Emeritus III

RE: BG1's mosh pit - HairOfTheDog - 06-01-2015

^ I like the song Gunnar.

I don't know a lot of Ghost, but I like this one.

They'd probably be cool to see live.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 06-02-2015

(06-01-2015, 05:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ^ I like the song Gunnar.

I don't know a lot of Ghost, but I like this one.

They'd probably be cool to see live.
That's Papa Emeritus I. Papa II was meh. I'm really liking Papa III material so far, and yes they are awesome live.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 06-09-2015

Here's the video. like how they did the whole 70's lo budget horror flick vibe.

Papa III looks pretty young, unless that's an actor to blend the whole kids talent show thing.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 06-12-2015

Awesome video. Awesome band. Nuff said.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 06-12-2015

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 07-01-2015

This new LOG album is showing the potential to be my favorite.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Donovan - 07-01-2015

I know this is BG1'S playground, but I just thought I'd share that my ex's 21 year old who is active in several metal core bands just got tapped to join a group called October and play Roverfest 2015 in Cleveland Ohio. That's actually a pretty big deal as it is sponsored by a national syndicated morning radio program. He's also been asked to stay on and tour with them, and his own band was signed to a record contract as I probably mentioned before. The kid is good as well as driven. I wouldn't be surprised to see him blow up.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 03:36 PM)Donovan Wrote: I know this is BG1'S playground, but I just thought I'd share that my ex's 21 year old who is active in several metal core bands just got tapped to join a group called October and play Roverfest 2015 in Cleveland Ohio. That's actually a pretty big deal as it is sponsored by a national syndicated morning radio program. He's also been asked to stay on and tour with them, and his own band was signed to a record contract as I probably mentioned before. The kid is good as well as driven. I wouldn't be surprised to see him blow up.
That's great news Dono. I'd encourage him to focus on that tour though. There's more money in being a hired gun on tour than there is in a record deal. The touring band is getting promoted as well as exposure and experience.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Duchess - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 03:36 PM)Donovan Wrote: I know this is BG1'S playground, but I just thought I'd share that my ex's 21 year old who is active in several metal core bands just got tapped to join a group called October and play Roverfest 2015 in Cleveland Ohio. That's actually a pretty big deal as it is sponsored by a national syndicated morning radio program. He's also been asked to stay on and tour with them, and his own band was signed to a record contract as I probably mentioned before. The kid is good as well as driven. I wouldn't be surprised to see him blow up.

Hey! That's very exciting, huh.

Did you get married? We have Sally knocked up again whenever she is MIA. Awink

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Donovan - 07-02-2015

Lol no. Just TCB in the summertime. The ex -gf has turned into the psycho hose beast from the beginning of Wayne ' s World and I had to literally break up with her all over again. I mean seriously, what part of "broke the fuck up and moved the fuck out" did she find confusing?

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Donovan - 07-02-2015

(07-01-2015, 05:44 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
That's great news Dono. I'd encourage him to focus on that tour though. There's more money in being a hired gun on tour than there is in a record deal. The touring band is getting promoted as well as exposure and experience.
Yeah I think that's the way he's headed. He's got all the skills and talent and drive to make it, plus one ability his dad never had. He knows when a music style needs to adapt to the audience. Music is a business and musicians who get too attached to a "style" wind up playing nostalgia reunion tours.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Duchess - 07-02-2015

(07-02-2015, 11:14 AM)Donovan Wrote: what part of "broke the fuck up and moved the fuck out" did she find confusing?

She's blinded by love. I say that jokingly but in all seriousness, some people do some bizarre, confusing things when they are still in love. I've seen more than one example of people refusing to take no for an answer.