Mock
Courts, CPS, Attorneys, and all the other members of the "Justice System" - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Courts, CPS, Attorneys, and all the other members of the "Justice System" (/thread-1147.html)

Pages: 1 2

- D - 03-18-2009

What a bunch of cock smoking, fart faced, cum drinking, lie spouting, ass licking, brain dead, cunt assed, twat headed, thunder cunts.

1st Step: Take my daughter away because she was hurt while being baby sat by my mom, which somehow makes ME neglectful.

2nd Step: Keep her from me despite two 3 month reviews showing I'm an excellent parent and her mother is a worthless pile of ass puke.

3rd Step: This review (yesterday) say I can't have her back because I didn't attend their OPTIONAL counseling (which I don't fucking need), and make that counseling mandatory.

4th Step: Ignore the fact that not only is my ex a worthless mother, I've spent my last couple visits helping my daughter with her homework because her fucking dumb lazy fuck of a mother hasn't made her do it in months

5th Step: Raise my ire with your ignorance, self righteous stupidity, and continue to make ME the one "at fault" over what happened when I was 30 some miles away AT FUCKING WORK SO I COULD BE A GOOD DAD AND TAKE CARE OF MY KID!!!

Result: You loose the demon

You bunch of ass munching, dick sucking, dumb fuck, twat faced, fucknuts, who don't know "Justice" from your own pile of steaming shit. Go back to your turd licking, butt fucking, and whatever other disgusting things I'm too pissed and frustrated to articulate at the moment and get out of my god be dammed way and give me my daughter back!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

- Sinister - 03-18-2009

I voted for your post mainly because of all the colorful - and 100% accurate - descriptive words to describe those in the injustice system. You do not want me to start ranting about these fucks.

Once you are in their clutches, forget about it. You're DONE.

- Cynical Ninja - 03-18-2009

I don't give a fuck about anybody's soup chicken, kitchen sink, domestic psychodramas.

:;wgaf::

- SyberBitch - 03-18-2009

omg, D. What a bunch of asswipes. I cannot BELIEVE you are getting the run around you are!! What, because you're a guy?? Seriously, that is a bunch of fucked up crap. You deserve to have your daughter back. Soup-chicken drama or not, losing your child is intense crap and I feel for ya.

- Duchess - 03-18-2009

Social inequality is alive & well in America and nowhere is it more prevalent than in a court of law...Havingthe abilityto be well represented determines the outcome every time...I know some will disagree with that statement but, I see proof of it consistantly...To say that everyone is represented equally would be an out & out lie...I have no doubt that if you had unlimited financial resources your daughter would be with you even as I type this...

[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Social inequality is alive & well in America and nowhere is it more prevalent than in a court of law...Having the ability to be well represented determines the outcome every time...I know some will disagree with that statement but, I see proof of it consistantly...To say that everyone is represented equally would be an out & out lie...I have no doubt that if you had unlimited financial resources your daughter would be with you even as I type this...

Indeed.

The fact Michael Jackson is a free man and O.J literally got away with murder are proof of this.

- D - 03-18-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Social inequality is alive & well in America and nowhere is it more prevalent than in a court of law...Havingthe abilityto be well represented determines the outcome every time...I know some will disagree with that statement but, I see proof of it consistantly...To say that everyone is represented equally would be an out & out lie...I have no doubt that if you had unlimited financial resources your daughter would be with you even as I type this...

Indeed.

The fact Michael Jackson is a free man and O.J literally got away with murder are proof of this.
Oh, yes I know this all too well. Thankfully I do have the better financial situation, the better attorney, and other things going for me. I *SHOULD* get her back at the next three month review. But its bullshit holding it up simply because I didn't go to OPTIONAL counseling. And now making that counseling mandatory. Christ, my ex is facing fraud charges right now for defrauding welfare!! At least I have a fucking job and can provide for my kid. God fucking damn. Fuck them all. See, the big hangup is that I'm an ex con (from my teen years, 2 felonies, 2 misdemeanors... mostly regarded to theft) but what the hell does that mattr now fourteen years later? Are they fucking dumb? Ya know people CAN change.

As for the comment to not caring about the "soup kitchen drama" - fuck, neither do I. I hate drama. With a passion. And thats a big part of that rant, is that I'm being forced into it. Hell, I didn't even ever keep my kid from her mom despite having full custody with no visitation for SIX YEARS... I still let her visit. And now I get fucked for being a good dad? Fuck the system, fuck the drama it creates, and fuck everyone who blindly follows it. Bunch of fucking ignoramuses couldn't wipe their own asses without help.

- Sinister - 03-18-2009

Duchess Wrote:Social inequality is alive & well in America and nowhere is it more prevalent than in a court of law...Havingthe abilityto be well represented determines the outcome every time...I know some will disagree with that statement but, I see proof of it consistantly...To say that everyone is represented equally would be an out & out lie...I have no doubt that if you had unlimited financial resources your daughter would be with you even as I type this...
Anyone who would disagree with that statement is an ignorant fuck who has never been caught up in the injustice system. It's 100% true! As OP said; MJ and OJ are living proof of this.

- Sinister - 03-18-2009

D Wrote:See, the big hangup is that I'm an ex con (from my teen years, 2 felonies, 2 misdemeanors... mostly regarded to theft) but what the hell does that mattr now fourteen years later? Are they fucking dumb? Ya know people CAN change.
There ya go right there. That's how they've got you. You are guilty until proven less guilty and then you're guilty of everything for the rest of your life. Been there, done that.

- sally - 03-18-2009

What happened to your daughter that they felt the need to take her from you?

- D - 03-18-2009

sally Wrote:What happened to your daughter that they felt the need to take her from you?
She was molested by my mom's neighbor. And it isn't so much that they took her from me as wouldn't let her have me back because I let her go to her mom's last summer and she only brought it up then.

- D - 03-18-2009

Sinister Wrote:
D Wrote:See, the big hangup is that I'm an ex con (from my teen years, 2 felonies, 2 misdemeanors... mostly regarded to theft) but what the hell does that mattr now fourteen years later? Are they fucking dumb? Ya know people CAN change.
There ya go right there. That's how they've got you. You are guilty until proven less guilty and then you're guilty of everything for the rest of your life. Been there, done that.

Thanks Sin, ya know I love you too Smiley_emoticons_wink

Edit:
"Innocent until proven guilty" HAH! My Ass!

Guilty until proven innocent, and then still suspected of being guilty.

I mean the British justice system is itself pretty fucked up, fffffaaaaarrrr to lenient, but it does punish the guilty, princes and paupers, equally.

- LuMPyPussy - 03-18-2009

D Wrote:
sally Wrote:What happened to your daughter that they felt the need to take her from you?
She was molested by my mom's neighbor. And it isn't so much that they took her from me as wouldn't let her have me back because I let her go to her mom's last summer and she only brought it up then.

Jesus Christ, you must be going crazy with all this going on. I don't see how you can possibly be blamed for this.

What happened to the neighbor?

- D - 03-18-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:

Jesus Christ, you must be going crazy with all this going on. I don't see how you can possibly be blamed for this.

What happened to the neighbor?
Luckily for him the cops got to him before I did or I'd have gutted him like a fish. Slowly. I study torture as a hobby (yes I'm a sick twisted demented soul - Deal with it), and I'd have kept him alive under torture to the very razors edge of my skill and knowledge. But yeah, he's in jail awaiting sentencing right now.

- LuMPyPussy - 03-18-2009

That's just great. Your daughter goes through that trauma and is then separated from her stable parent.

I understand why you're raging.

- The Antagonist - 03-18-2009

That really sucks D.

I've had my own bullshit with the system and it believe me when I tell you having the better attorney and being able to pay for it is not really going to help - even using OJ as the example.... it's the whole system.

Stupid judges, stupid jurists and imbeciles who can't fill out forms properly and on time compound the issue.

I hope things work out for you. What they're doing to the kid emotionally and psychologically can't even be repaired.

- Sinister - 03-18-2009

Is he in a Michigan prison? I know what happens to diaper snipers in Michigan prisons....not pleasant.

- D - 03-18-2009

Sinister Wrote:Is he in a Michigan prison? I know what happens to diaper snipers in Michigan prisons....not pleasant.
He's only in county lockup atm, till he gets sentenced. I'm sure he'll end up in Jackson. God I hope so. :Diablo: ::angrier::

- D - 03-18-2009

The Antagonist Wrote:That really sucks D.

I've had my own bullshit with the system and it believe me when I tell you having the better attorney and being able to pay for it is not really going to help - even using OJ as the example.... it's the whole system.

Stupid judges, stupid jurists and imbeciles who can't fill out forms properly and on time compound the issue.

I hope things work out for you. What they're doing to the kid emotionally and psychologically can't even be repaired.

No shit. Fuckers. And thanks for the up. Loathe as I am to admit it, I need SOME kinda fucking support on this.