Mock
Killer dogs sow terror in Sicily - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Killer dogs sow terror in Sicily (/thread-1153.html)

Pages: 1 2

- LuMPyPussy - 03-17-2009

Italian police are hunting a pack of stray dogs which killed a boy aged 10 and mauled a 24-year-old woman in the Ragusa area of southern Sicily.

They caught about 30 strays after the boy was dragged off his bicycle and killed on Sunday but about 20 dogs are believed still to be running wild.

The priest at the boy's funeral accused society of turning animals into icons.
It is an offence to kill a dog in Italy and the country lacks properly funded pounds in which to collect strays.

Reports suggest the dogs had been neglected and starved by a man entrusted with caring for them. A suspect has been arrested.

Animal rights groups estimate there are up to half a million stray dogs, mainly in the south of the country, many of them abandoned by their owners and left to run wild.

Although local town councils are supposed to round up strays and put them in public kennels, the law is often ignored as public funds are not provided for building dog pounds, the BBC's David Willey reports from Rome.

Health officials in Sicily are to meet on Wednesday to decide how to cope with the killer dog emergency.

Deep wounds
In the latest attack, the 24-year-old, a German tourist, was seriously injured while walking on a beach near Ragusa on Tuesday.

"Her face was particularly disfigured," said Christian Ilardi, a rescue official who was on the helicopter that rushed the woman to Catania.

"Her life is in serious danger due to the wounds, which are very deep."

Local police killed two animals which tried to attack them during the day.

Some 7,000 mourners people attended the funeral of Giuseppe Brafa, the boy killed on Sunday.

[Image: _45576459_sicila_ragusa_226.gif]

- Cynical Ninja - 03-17-2009

[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Italian police are hunting a pack of stray dogs which killed a boy aged 10 and mauled a 24-year-old woman in the Ragusa area of southern Sicily.

They caught about 30 strays after the boy was dragged off his bicycle and killed on Sunday but about 20 dogs are believed still to be running wild.

The priest at the boy's funeral accused society of turning animals into icons.
It is an offence to kill a dog in Italy and the country lacks properly funded pounds in which to collect strays.

Reports suggest the dogs had been neglected and starved by a man entrusted with caring for them. A suspect has been arrested.

Animal rights groups estimate there are up to half a million stray dogs, mainly in the south of the country, many of them abandoned by their owners and left to run wild.

Although local town councils are supposed to round up strays and put them in public kennels, the law is often ignored as public funds are not provided for building dog pounds, the BBC's David Willey reports from Rome.

Health officials in Sicily are to meet on Wednesday to decide how to cope with the killer dog emergency.

Deep wounds
In the latest attack, the 24-year-old, a German tourist, was seriously injured while walking on a beach near Ragusa on Tuesday.

"Her face was particularly disfigured," said Christian Ilardi, a rescue official who was on the helicopter that rushed the woman to Catania.

"Her life is in serious danger due to the wounds, which are very deep."

Local police killed two animals which tried to attack them during the day.

Some 7,000 mourners people attended the funeral of Giuseppe Brafa, the boy killed on Sunday.

[Image: _45576459_sicila_ragusa_226.gif] 

Better not let antbitch hear about this.

She will be on a crusade to Sicily to save the poor, innocent, blameless pooches.

- LuMPyPussy - 03-17-2009

I was expecting an Italian joke from you.

- The Antagonist - 03-17-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Better not let antbitch hear about this.

She will be on a crusade to Sicily to save the poor, innocent, blameless pooches.
Your dementia compounds daily.

- Cynical Ninja - 03-19-2009

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Better not let antbitch hear about this.

Your dementia compounds daily.

We both know you care more about animals than you do about people.
You would let a dog chew on your face while saying "Its not his fault its the owners fault, he's just acting out of instinct".
You admonished me for kicking a dog that was fucking chewing on my leg.
Now that is a fucking demented viewpoint bitch.

- The Antagonist - 03-19-2009

Ok so the FACT that several members here actually have stated what you claim I have openly does little for you then?

It's only me who you assume feels this way?
Where have I pointed out that I will let an animal chew my face and do nothing? SHOW ME.

I didn't admonish you for kicking the dog that was chewing on your leg. PROVE that. I did say I find it hard to believe the story itself is true.

I'll make it easy for you - go on- show me where you were 'admonished'. http://www.24hourforums.com/forum83/21515.html

I've also said many times on many sites that the word instinct is over used and for the wrong reasons. Many do not understand the concept of instinct and use the word improperly.

You claimed I had made up the incident of the dog chewing on my ankle just to "wind you up".

What a deluded fruit loop you are.

Why the fuck would I make up something like that?, please keep in mind that most people like me don't live in a web of lies and self deceit like you do.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:You claimed I had made up the incident of the dog chewing on my ankle just to "wind you up".

What a deluded fruit loop you are.

Why the fuck would I make up something like that?, please keep in mind that most people like me don't live in a web of lies and self deceit like you do.

Because you never followed up on it.

Most people who claim like you did that you were going to be calling the police and report the old man and his dog would have come back to the story to follow up. Especially if they had a "victory" on this. Like getting your silly "trainers" replaced.

I noticed you avoided proving I admonished you for kicking the dog.

I also never said you did it to 'wind me up'. Show me where I said that.

I think you made up the story about how severe it all was. You embellished. You most likely cried like a cunt when the dog came after you, probably only to get pet.

A - I did call the police
B - I could not give a monkeys cunt whether you believe a dog bit me or not.
C - If another dog bites me I will kick its fucking head in until it lets go, this is because I am a normal human being who believes in defending himself from attack, whether it be attack by another person or an animal.
D - Fuck you

- Middle Finger - 03-19-2009

If any animal tried to hurt me or someone I cared about (or just anyone except those I'd want dead and hurt) I'd have no reservations about trying to incapacitate/kill it as fast as I could.

And still you have not proven where I admonished you for kicking the dog.

You're arguing with yourself. I never said you shouldn't kick the dog till it's off and I proved that.

I still think you're full of shit.

Fuck you too cunt.

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:If any animal tried to hurt me or someone I cared about (or just anyone except those I'd want dead and hurt) I'd have no reservations about trying to incapacitate/kill it as fast as I could.

Careful now, you may offend doctor doolittle bitch.

- OnBendedKnee - 03-19-2009

Cats would never do that.

::bravo::

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:If any animal tried to hurt me or someone I cared about (or just anyone except those I'd want dead and hurt) I'd have no reservations about trying to incapacitate/kill it as fast as I could.

Careful now, you may offend doctor doolittle bitch.
[Image: tailchaser.gif] You're just chasing your own tail now OP.

- sally - 03-19-2009

OnBendedKnee Wrote:Cats would never do that.

You and the damn cats. For your information, a cat leaped out of a tree at me once, landed on my back, and bit me in the neck. It took me for what seemed an eternity to pry him off. I was finally able to grab hold of him and chuck him across the street into the neighbors yard.

sally Wrote:

You and the damn cats. For your information, a cat leaped out of a tree at me once, landed on my back, and bit me in the neck. It took me for what seemed an eternity to pry him off. I was finally able to grab hold of him and chuck him across the street into the neighbors yard.

Even more of a reason to love cats!

::bravo::::bravo::

Got my vote OBK!

One of our cats caught a rat in the garage, lickety split and within a couple of seconds cracked that vermin's skull with one snap of the jaw.
Sounded like a walnut in a nutcracker.

Once the deed was done she took a single sniff of the carcass and sauntered off.
What's not to love?

- sally - 03-19-2009

OnBendedKnee Wrote:
sally Wrote:

Even more of a reason to love cats!

::bravo::::bravo::
You bastard :;beat::You've obviously never suffered a bad case of cat scratch fever.

No I haven't, but you seemed to have recovered from it alright.