Mock
I couldn't sleep - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I couldn't sleep (/thread-11648.html)

Pages: 1 2

I couldn't sleep - Maggot - 12-17-2014

So I'm eating celery from Thanksgiving with peanut butter on it. What do you do when the sheep run away Zero?

RE: I couldn't sleep - Duchess - 12-17-2014

(12-17-2014, 01:30 AM)Maggot Wrote: What do you do when the sheep run away

Not much keeps me from sleeping. A few short years ago snow in the forecast would give me sleepless nights because I was so goddamn excited. I'd come in Mock and run around like Paul Revere shouting, IT'S GOING TO SNOW AT MY HOUSE. YAY!

Nowadays being sick is the only thing that keeps me up and then I just wander aimlessly in cyberspace.

RE: I couldn't sleep - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-17-2014

Insomnia is a Bitch, can make you nuts.
Had a little bout a couple weeks ago, only got about 2 hours to go on two 16 hr days.
Good Times...
Hate it when my head won't shut off.

RE: I couldn't sleep - ramseycat - 12-17-2014

Celery from TG? That's some old celery.

RE: I couldn't sleep - Maggot - 12-17-2014

(12-17-2014, 10:12 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Celery from TG? That's some old celery.

I cut out the brown stuff and the stalks in the middle were still good. It had to go in my trash receptacle.

RE: I couldn't sleep - username - 12-17-2014

I toss and turn and curse the fates. I hate insomnia. I know some people give in to it and just get up but there's fuck not anything I want to do when I'm supposed to be sleeping but sleep.

I once took two advil pm's at about 5 in the morning. That was a mistake.

RE: I couldn't sleep - Duchess - 12-17-2014

It's very difficult for me to get back to sleep if I'm awakened in the middle of the night, once I'm awake, I am awake, there isn't really any laying there trying to get back to sleep, it ain't happening.

RE: I couldn't sleep - ramseycat - 12-17-2014

MJ tried to wake me up last night to go out but it wasn't happening. I took a Unison and my body felt like lead. So she left me a present. The rug is now in the garbage.

RE: I couldn't sleep - IroningBroad - 12-18-2014

I usually get on some of my favorite sub reddits, and after about an hour of that, get ridiculously sleepy.

RE: I couldn't sleep - sally - 12-18-2014

I've never had a sleeping problem, except when the pill pushing doctor gave me sleeping pills that I didn't even ask for. I took them just for the hell of it and had crazy dreams that I actually kind of liked. Then when the bottle ran out I found myself having insomnia, it took me a couple of weeks to adjust back to normal. I told him not to even bother with the refills, that shit had me all messed up. It was my fault for even taking them when I could sleep just fine, but I seem to have a hard time saying no when people want to give me mind altering narcotics.

RE: I couldn't sleep - Mohammed - 12-19-2014

Yeah, I know how you feel. I don't crave anything, but put something in front of me and surely it will be gone in a record time.

I see it as a good workout for the heart.

RE: I couldn't sleep - Maggot - 12-19-2014

Its amazing how much pill popping goes on, got a problem.........take a pill. Need some psychiatric rearrangement ..........take a pill. Need a hardon.............take a pill. Just because some quack doctor tells you to........take a pill. Geez!

RE: I couldn't sleep - Cutz - 12-19-2014

My fiancee is a doctor... all she sees are drug seeking patients. The only people that DON'T want to take meds are the people that need them. Classic catch 22.

I'm sure some quack doc gave Sal her prescription and then some quack pharmacist filled it and then some quack family member picked it up for her all without her asking for anything. That's generally how my life works.

RE: I couldn't sleep - sally - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 11:18 AM)Cutz Wrote: My fiancee is a doctor... all she sees are drug seeking patients. The only people that DON'T want to take meds are the people that need them. Classic catch 22.

I'm sure some quack doc gave Sal her prescription and then some quack pharmacist filled it and then some quack family member picked it up for her all without her asking for anything. That's generally how my life works.

I was telling the truth, you sarcastic little bastard. I went to the doctor because I was having a weird sensation in my head when I take a deep breath in and when I lay down. I told him it gets worse at night, but I didn't ask him for sleeping pills. I was not there seeking drugs, that's the first time I've been to the doctors in three plus years. If I wanted drugs I know where to get cocaine. I was there seeking a CT scan thinking I had a fucking brain tumor.

He also prescribed me lortab after I told him that the feeling in my head was more of an odd sensation than actual pain. I don't like lortab because they sometimes give me chest pain and I feel like shit in the morning after taking them, so I gave those to my husband. He didn't mind them.

RE: I couldn't sleep - username - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 11:18 AM)Cutz Wrote: My fiancee is a doctor... all she sees are drug seeking patients.

116 My new BFF!!!

I'ma pm you my Christmas wish list, Cutey.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: I couldn't sleep - Maggot - 12-19-2014

Doctors don't fix things anymore they just say, here take this pill.

RE: I couldn't sleep - Cutz - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 12:24 PM)sally Wrote: I don't like lortab because they sometimes give me chest pain and I feel like shit in the morning after taking them, so I gave those to my husband. He didn't mind them.

Who was it that gets in the face of drug dealers? One more right here. Felony narcotics distribution!

RE: I couldn't sleep - sally - 12-19-2014

When the feds break down my door I'm going to be really sorry.

RE: I couldn't sleep - HairOfTheDog - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 12:56 PM)username Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 11:18 AM)Cutz Wrote: My fiancee is a doctor... all she sees are drug seeking patients.

116 My new BFF!!!

I'ma pm you my Christmas wish list, Cutey.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

That's some serious eyelash battin' and winking, Cutz.

Watch your back, man.

User seems like a harmless flirt, but I think she might be looking to get her hands on those drugs and then pull a Coz on your lily white ass. Play it safe -- just say no to the eggnog offer.

RE: I couldn't sleep - HairOfTheDog - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 04:29 PM)sally Wrote: When the feds break down my door I'm going to be really sorry.

Rams will verbally threaten the drug peddlers with her invisible gun and scare the living shit outta of them before the Feds get wind of anything.

She's kinda like Mock's Equalizer, or Dirty Harry.

You're safe.