Mock
PAY TO KILL - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: PAY TO KILL (/thread-11879.html)

Pages: 1 2

PAY TO KILL - Duchess - 05-21-2015

What is your opinion of people spending obscene amounts of money in order to participate in safaris where exotic and sometimes endangered animals are killed and considered trophies?

RE: PAY TO KILL - Midwest Spy - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What is your opinion of people spending obscene amounts of money in order to participate in safaris where exotic and sometimes endangered animals are killed and considered trophies?

I'm not happy about it.

RE: PAY TO KILL - F.U. - 05-21-2015

Exotic animals, no big deal. Its your $ waste it any way you want.
Endangered animals, no way.

RE: PAY TO KILL - sally - 05-21-2015

I'd like to participate in a safari where I hunt them for sport.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Duchess - 05-21-2015

Your pants are on fire. I can see the flames from here.

RE: PAY TO KILL - SIXFOOTERsez - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 06:39 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Exotic animals, no big deal. Its your $ waste it any way you want.
Endangered animals, no way.

^^ This

Exotics are just imported from somewhere else, Roebucks, Springboks and the like on Texas hunting ranches to me are no big deal, its not like they are pets kept in a pen, hand fed and wear name tags, then Biff from NY gets to come down and bust a cap in Dasher. Those animals live on big ass ranches in the wild and rarely see people.

Endangered animal hunts are wrong and piss me off, no one needs to bag an elephant or a Rino.

RE: PAY TO KILL - blueberryhill - 05-21-2015

I think it should be outlawed. It is all about the ego of the hunter and says a lot about the humanity of mankind. Why do we need a head of an animal to hang on our wall? Buy a picture of a beautiful animal instead. Well, I guess if you want to mount a fish on your wall, that would be o.k....

RE: PAY TO KILL - ZEROSPHERES - 05-21-2015

Believe it or not the people who run these things are cloaking them as "Animal Preservation" by saying the profits are being directed to that higher purpose.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Maggot - 05-21-2015

Many hunts are done in preserves and the sick animals are targeted. They are about to die of old age or disease and if someone is willing to pay to do the extermination it helps pay towards running the preserve. I don't see anything wrong with it in that perspective.

RE: PAY TO KILL - sally - 05-21-2015

WTH is the excitement in hunting a half dead animal? You may as well just knock your old sick grandma over in her wheel chair.

Either way I think it's disgusting to hunt zebras and giraffes and shit just so you can hang their heads in your den.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Maggot - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 09:11 PM)sally Wrote: WTH is the excitement in hunting a half dead animal? You may as well just knock your old sick grandma over in her wheel chair.

That would be illegal but probably OK with the population control crowd.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Midwest Spy - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 09:13 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 09:11 PM)sally Wrote: WTH is the excitement in hunting a half dead animal? You may as well just knock your old sick grandma over in her wheel chair.

That would be illegal but probably OK with the population control crowd.

Think: Soylent Green

RE: PAY TO KILL - Clang McFly - 05-22-2015

(05-21-2015, 08:08 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, I guess if you want to mount a fish on your wall, that would be o.k....
only if its one of those animatronic singing fish.

RE: PAY TO KILL - blueberryhill - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 12:08 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 08:08 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, I guess if you want to mount a fish on your wall, that would be o.k....

Oh, I remember those. You could not walk into many places without that stupid fish dancing and singing to you. Lovely piece of art...If my significant other tried to hang that thing anywhere in my house, I would have to "off" him if you get my drift.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Clang McFly - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 12:38 AM)blueberryhill Wrote:

Oh, I remember those. You could not walk into many places without that stupid fish dancing and singing to you. Lovely piece of art...If my significant other tried to hang that thing anywhere in my house, I would have to "off" him if you get my drift.
I get your drift. Your sense of humor is as cold and limp as a dead fish. Those singing and dancing fish are fucking hilarious. Almost as hilarious as watching the old ladies at karaoke gasp when I do Adam Sandler's "At a Medium Pace".

RE: PAY TO KILL - Duchess - 05-22-2015

I don't like killing for sport and I think those that do it are fucked in the head, fundamentally fucked in the head. I'd like to chase them around while shooting at them, not to kill them, just to fill them with terror and I don't care if that makes me fucked in the head.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Blindgreed1 - 05-22-2015

Animals shouldn't be hunted for trophies. Eat what you kill or don't kill it.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Duchess - 05-22-2015

Of course they shouldn't. I don't think I know anyone who kills for fun. That would probably be a dealbreaker for me anyway. I don't want to know anyone who does that.

RE: PAY TO KILL - Cutz - 05-22-2015

I don't mind the keeping trophies if they do eat what they kill. If you kill a lion, and eat lion that night, but keep the head to remember your kill, you're kinda fucked up like a serial killer, but the lion was still food and it's none of my business. Animals get killed for food all the time, especially by other animals. I'm no vegan, I'm not going to deny humans be carnivores. Killing an animal just to hang it on your wall tho, that's messed up.

It should be more like fishing. Eat it or throw it back. Go hunt grizzlies with tranq darts, take your picture, and fuck off.

RE: PAY TO KILL - blueberryhill - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 12:50 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 12:38 AM)blueberryhill Wrote:

I get your drift. Your sense of humor is as cold and limp as a dead fish. Those singing and dancing fish are fucking hilarious. Almost as hilarious as watching the old ladies at karaoke gasp when I do Adam Sandler's "At a Medium Pace".

Well, Mister Clangs, at least it is only my humor which is cold and limp as a dead fish.........if you get my drift....