Mock
Do I fall in love too easily? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Do I fall in love too easily? (/thread-11883.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do I fall in love too easily? - Love Child - 05-23-2015

Or not at all?

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Duchess - 05-23-2015

Do you or do I?

I don't know if you do. I'll need more details. Awink

I don't, if anything it has taken me much too long to pull that particular trigger. I have this theory that once you care that deeply for someone that person then has all the power, the power to crush you like a bug and break your heart into a zillion tiny pieces.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - username - 05-23-2015

I used to fall in "like" and "lust" frequently. Love is entirely different and I think, except for falling in love with children and our pets, it sort of has to stand some test of time between adults.

I thought it was almost "love at first sight" when I first met my husband. It wasn't until we really went through the ringer together, and other times when walking away from him seemed appealing, that I realized that it was true love. God, he could be such a bastard and yet when I compared him to other men out there, thought about NOT having him in my life...I realized I really loved the prick. Go figure.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Donovan - 05-23-2015

I am pretty sure I am too fucked up in my head to keep a love relationship alive longer than three years.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - aussiefriend - 05-23-2015

Stop you people, sometimes you are saver and happier when you are not in a relationship. My mantra is, you have to be worthy to enter my world.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - username - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 01:10 PM)Donovan Wrote: I am pretty sure I am too fucked up in my head to keep a love relationship alive longer than three years.

Your signature line kind of says it all. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Sometimes I wonder...am I crazily committed or should I be committed??? Prison

Not to get too cheesy but love is powerful.

...and a great set of hooters is pretty freakin' powerful as well, just ask MS.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Blindgreed1 - 05-26-2015

(05-23-2015, 03:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...and a great set of hooters is pretty freakin' powerful as well, just ask MS.
Pics?

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Duchess - 05-26-2015

(05-26-2015, 11:32 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Pics?

MS might share the set that were texted to him. Did you hang on to those puppies, MS?

They scared him baaaaaad. 113

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Midwest Spy - 05-26-2015

(05-26-2015, 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 11:32 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Pics?

MS might share the set that were texted to him. Did you hang on to those puppies, MS?

They scared him baaaaaad. 113

They were amazing.

Somehow I had the strength to delete them.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Jimbone - 05-27-2015

(05-26-2015, 03:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: They were amazing.

Somehow I had the strength to delete them.

I would sear them in to my mammary, er, memory.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Clang McFly - 05-27-2015

(05-23-2015, 02:50 AM)Love Child Wrote: Or not at all?
I don't know but I think I fall in love too easily. I think that's what scares me about this new relationship. I fear I'll convince myself I love her and settle because I might not find anyone else interested in me. Ftr, back in 2008, when you and I chatted via MSN Messenger I convinced myself I was in love with you and half believed we could have a future together. I often wished I could find a job near you.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Blindgreed1 - 05-28-2015

(05-27-2015, 10:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
I don't know but I think I fall in love too easily. I think that's what scares me about this new relationship. I fear I'll convince myself I love her and settle because I might not find anyone else interested in me. Ftr, back in 2008, when you and I chatted via MSN Messenger I convinced myself I was in love with you and half believed we could have a future together. I often wished I could find a job near you.
Look clang... Just because you have fun with someone and find them interesting, it doesn't mean you're in love. Quit trying so hard. Let things happen naturally. Don't come off like you're desperate. Relax. Have a good time. You shouldn't even be using the word relationship yet. Let alone love. Slow down man.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - sally - 05-28-2015

He sent Love Child a picture of his johnson and she still continued to talk to him. If that's not love I don't know what is.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Duchess - 05-28-2015

Love is...making me something to eat. Please, Sally? Love3

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - sally - 05-28-2015

I'll make you a piece of sprouted grain toast with a slice of tomato sprinkled with salt and pepper. That's what I had. No meat, no cheese.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Duchess - 05-28-2015

Nom Nom Nom. I'll take a dozen. hah

I get told all the time my eyes are bigger than my stomach. I'd never be able to eat that many but right now I absolutely feel like I could, I'm that hungry.

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Carsman - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 01:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 10:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
Look clang... Just because you have fun with someone and find them interesting, it doesn't mean you're in love. Quit trying so hard. Let things happen naturally. Don't come off like you're desperate. Relax. Have a good time. You shouldn't even be using the word relationship yet. Let alone love. Slow down man.

^
That

RE: Do I fall in love too easily? - Blindgreed1 - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 02:15 PM)sally Wrote: He sent Love Child a picture of his johnson and she still continued to talk to him. If that's not love I don't know what is.
I can't imagine why it didn't work out between the two of them? hah