Mock
OH GOD - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: OH GOD (/thread-11940.html)

Pages: 1 2

OH GOD - Duchess - 06-21-2015

Women who shout God's name during sex should be prosecuted, a San Antonio pastor claims.

Dr John Hagee, the founder and senior pastor of the Cornerstone Church, said that 'there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God's name than women who use it during sex'.

'That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail,' Hagee said.

Hagee did not go into detail on how women would be prosecuted if they were to be caught crying out God's name during sex, nor did he explain why men would not be jailed for the same deed.

Story

RE: OH GOD - JsMom - 06-21-2015

I say that's some bs! If I wanna holler God during sex, I will. Dramaqueen

God made sex and sex is good. That's my little way of thanking him.

RE: OH GOD - Duchess - 06-21-2015

It's my feeling that only a man who has never given a woman a reason to moan oh God (or words to that effect) would say something like that.

RE: OH GOD - JsMom - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 07:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's my feeling that only a man who has never given a woman a reason to moan oh God (or words to that effect) would say something like that.

You got that right! His ladies are missing out.

RE: OH GOD - aussiefriend - 06-21-2015

Are you allowed to say Buddah or L. Ron Hubbard? Dare I say the other one that starts with the first letter of the alphabet?

Anyway, from memory, it was all over and done in 2 seconds, didn't have time to yell out anything.

RE: OH GOD - Cutz - 06-21-2015

Put some blankets in the dryer and sit on top of it. You'll be extolling the Lord's virtue in no time.

RE: OH GOD - ramseycat - 06-21-2015

Good grief.

RE: OH GOD - aussiefriend - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 08:24 PM)Cutz Wrote: Put some blankets in the dryer and sit on top of it. You'll be extolling the Lord's virtue in no time.

Are you trying to steal Clang's thunder? because he has that market well and truly sewed up. Smartarse.

RE: OH GOD - Cutz - 06-21-2015

Yeah you're right. I've heard Clang is the local authority on giving women orgasms...

RE: OH GOD - Love Child - 06-22-2015

This article makes me want to fuck a guy with the same name as the son of God.

RE: OH GOD - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-22-2015

(06-21-2015, 08:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Anyway, from memory, it was all over and done in 2 seconds, didn't have time to yell out anything.

Your doing it wrong

RE: OH GOD - Blindgreed1 - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 07:17 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 08:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Anyway, from memory, it was all over and done in 2 seconds, didn't have time to yell out anything.

Your doing it wrong
This hah

RE: OH GOD - Jimbone - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 01:19 AM)Love Child Wrote: This article makes me want to fuck a guy with the same name as the son of God.

Billy Sol Hargus?

RE: OH GOD - Blindgreed1 - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 01:19 AM)Love Child Wrote: This article makes me want to fuck a guy with the same name as the son of God.
I can hook you up. There's a dude down here that fits the bill. He sells oranges by the on ramp to I-10.

RE: OH GOD - Maggot - 06-22-2015

hah Some things are really earth shattering.

RE: OH GOD - F.U. - 06-22-2015

(06-21-2015, 06:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Women who shout God's name during sex should be prosecuted, a San Antonio pastor claims.

Dr John Hagee, the founder and senior pastor of the Cornerstone Church, said that 'there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God's name than women who use it during sex'.

'That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail,' Hagee said.

Hagee did not go into detail on how women would be prosecuted if they were to be caught crying out God's name during sex, nor did he explain why men would not be jailed for the same deed.

Story

Oh for christs sake, really ?!?!? Bible thumpers amuse me sometimes.

RE: OH GOD - Clang McFly - 06-22-2015

(06-21-2015, 09:15 PM)Cutz Wrote: Yeah you're right. I've heard Clang is the local authority on giving women orgasms...

Not yet. I'm only an Internet god. The Pantheon tell me I need some work experience before becoming a sex god.

Just tell the woman to say "Oh, God, little g!" and you'll avoid blasphemy and a one way ticket to Hell. Trust me, I was a priest in training I know about these things.

Now that actually made me LOL Clang. My OL is sitting across the room looking at me like I am crazy. Thanks.

RE: OH GOD - Clang McFly - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 10:17 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Now that actually made me LOL Clang. My OL is sitting across the room looking at me like I am crazy. Thanks.
your welcome. Several people at TK called me that once. Makes me smile every time I see it in my sig line. That reminds me, been awhile since I visited TK what with concerts, karaoke, work and you fun bunch of people monopolizing my time.

I haven't thought about twitchen's sight [ I am assuming that is the site you are referring to] in a very long time. Is it still up and running?