Mock
KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP (/thread-12109.html)

Pages: 1 2

KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Duchess - 09-18-2015

Do you know when to?

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Love Child - 09-18-2015

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - username - 09-18-2015

No. I'm a much better talker than listener. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Clang McFly - 09-18-2015

(09-18-2015, 07:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you know when to?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - SIXFOOTERsez - 09-18-2015

No Comment

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Jimbone - 09-18-2015

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - aussiefriend - 09-18-2015

(09-18-2015, 10:50 PM)Jimbone Wrote: .

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - IroningBroad - 09-25-2015

Sometimes. But by the time I do shut up, I've already put my foot in my mouth more than once..

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Duchess - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 09:43 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: Sometimes. But by the time I do shut up, I've already put my foot in my mouth more than once..

Nice to see you in Mock, IB! Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Maggot - 09-25-2015

Depends, how much money is this not talking worth?

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - ramseycat - 09-25-2015

I do. I've learned to just let people learn the truth themselves. Like my nephew. He was looking at $300k houses. I tried to tell him a few times that he wouldn't get a mortgage and that he should be looking for a more modest home. He had his heart set on a big house. So I let him look and try to get a mortgage. HE can't get a mortgage and now he is looking at town homes. He had to hear it from the professionals.

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - HairOfTheDog - 09-25-2015

Shut up ramsey.

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Maggot - 09-25-2015

hah

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - ramseycat - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 12:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Shut up ramsey.

How DARE you!!

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Blindgreed1 - 09-25-2015

"It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - IroningBroad - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 10:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 09:43 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: Sometimes. But by the time I do shut up, I've already put my foot in my mouth more than once..

Nice to see you in Mock, IB! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Thanks Duchess!

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Love Child - 09-26-2015

(09-25-2015, 10:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I do. I've learned to just let people learn the truth themselves. Like my nephew. He was looking at $300k houses. I tried to tell him a few times that he wouldn't get a mortgage and that he should be looking for a more modest home. He had his heart set on a big house. So I let him look and try to get a mortgage. HE can't get a mortgage and now he is looking at town homes. He had to hear it from the professionals.

What did this have to do with someone who won't shut up? Sounds more like he won't listen.
I'm just sayin!
Unless he is bragging about it.

I have learned in court and some situations, less is more. Let them ask questions, answer only what they ask. Do not volunteer more information than they are asking. Listen, listen listen.

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - ramseycat - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 12:58 AM)Love Child Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 10:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I do. I've learned to just let people learn the truth themselves. Like my nephew. He was looking at $300k houses. I tried to tell him a few times that he wouldn't get a mortgage and that he should be looking for a more modest home. He had his heart set on a big house. So I let him look and try to get a mortgage. HE can't get a mortgage and now he is looking at town homes. He had to hear it from the professionals.

What did this have to do with someone who won't shut up? Sounds more like he won't listen.
I'm just sayin!
Unless he is bragging about it.

I have learned in court and some situations, less is more. Let them ask questions, answer only what they ask. Do not volunteer more information than they are asking. Listen, listen listen.

I had to learn to shut up and let him find out the deal on his own. It seemed the more I tried to tell him to look at more modest homes the more he dug his heels in and wanted an expensive home.

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - Donovan - 09-26-2015

My brother is a pathological liar. Got it from our dad but took it to an extreme, couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Right now he's trying to convince the government he has multiple personality disorder. Jesus.

RE: KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP - aussiefriend - 09-26-2015

Dono, I have a sister that is a pathological liar. I have no contact with her. I feel sorry for my little niece who was raised by her. I think my sister is a druggie or alco or something like that. My poor niece has not had a good life. My sister is always involved in scams and things of that nature.