Mock
RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread (/thread-12285.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - F.U. - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 12:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm so crabby. I'm almost certain it's because I'm starving.

[Image: th80LWTT7B_zpsv0gavmln.jpg]

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Donovan - 04-29-2016

This has been a long damn week. I am sick of just about everything. I need a vacation.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 04-29-2016

This afternoon is dragging for sure.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 03:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: This afternoon is dragging for sure.

Tuck-em back in!

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 04-29-2016

Someone called me at 4:55. On a Friday. Nope. They can wait until Monday.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 04-30-2016

Fuck a late day phone call.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - username - 05-02-2016

All I've had on my mind recently is remodeling, my son has become a daily pot smoker and (this was starting before he even took up the weed), he's a lazy butt and his grades suck.

That and despite surviving an abscess a couple of weeks ago, my dog has developed a condition that will likely kill her. You can read about it here:

http://www.healthline.com/symptom/ascites

They can't find any reason that she developed it and her liver tests so far have come back fine (no cancer and nothing alarming on her general blood tests). They did a mini biopsy on the liver and came back with nothing.

They ran another set of tests and we get the results next Wednesday but the more I read, the more i have to give in to the fact that the cause is almost meaningless. They aren't going to be able to make it go away and while she's still content, she's got a stomach the size of a basketball. They're going to offer me more surgery Weds but she was shaking the last time she was in there. Unless they can somehow cure her and get her back to normal (seemingly impossible given her condition), I'm going to start to make arrangements for somebody to come to the house to KILL her (heaven forbid I should say put her to sleep) in the next few weeks/months (as soon as she appears distressed/down). I'm NOT going to be one of those people that goes to the Drs. office, walks in "the door" sad and comes out alone crying. No fucking thank you. She'll be put down in her own house, in her own bed and that's just god damn that.

I KNEW she'd break my heart one day.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-02-2016

Hey, you want to say you're putting your beloved pet to sleep when the reality is you are euthanizing her, knock yourself out. It's a stupid fucking antiquated term but by all means, help yourself to it.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 05-02-2016

I'm so sick of this fist bumping bullshit that today someone tried it with me and I smacked his stupid fist hard enough to knock him back. hah That'll learn him!

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - F.U. - 05-02-2016

Sorry to hear about your fur baby, User.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-02-2016

It's freakin' heartbreaking. Makes me want to cry for a dog I don't even know.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - ZEROSPHERES - 05-02-2016

User, I am very sad to see the news about your dog. Euthanization of a family pet is very humane. I held my cat, Leonard, as he was euthanized. As painful as the experience was, I owed it to him to be there to his very last moment. I will do the same for Cosmo when his time comes. I commend you for caring so deeply.

zero

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - F.U. - 05-02-2016

What a fucking day. Wake up to a piss warm shower. Then have to run into town to do some yard work at the other house, while the OL has her nails done. Then have to water heater shop and get that all installed so laundry can get done. and in there somewhere I had to find time to move the shuffle board, video bowling game and tables and chairs at the bar. Damn, now its Budweiser time, but its gotta be fast and hard because I open the bar tomorrow and its TACO TUESDAY. Can someone slow this week down or add another day to it? Please, I need more hours in the day or days in the week.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-03-2016

Good luck with that. I've been asking for more hours in a day for years now.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 05-03-2016

oh where the fuck is everyone?

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Donovan - 05-03-2016

Sitting here twiddling my thumbs. @User I feel your pain. The ex-wife has been calling me recently because our boy has become a bit of a pothead, 18 and freshly licensed, two months from the end of senior year So he's basically a dick who won't mind. She has zero control so she calls me for backup, and my first thought is 'you stupid bitch, ten years ago you used money and lawyers to beat me down because I wanted one more fucking day per week to co-parent our child. You forced me to settle for "weekend warrior dad" status and bankrupted me in the process, how the fuck did you think it was gonna turn out?'
But of course I smile and listen, because kill em with kindness is my mantra. Then she says she made him give up his pot and she flushed it so he called her an idiot, and I'm thinking of when I was a teenage pothead I had an 'in case of capture' stash that was a couple of roaches and some shake stems and shit for just such occasions. A bait bag for nosy parents so they'd think they found it and stop looking. Even had some oregano in there to flesh it out. But I didn't share that thought.
Finally she says " and if he gets put in jail he's not a big person, there are men who would really go after him".
That time I did laugh. I can't believe she went with the old prison-rape threat because the kid won't get up for economics. FFS. Now I KNOW why I can't make relationships last. I keep picking the crazies!

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - F.U. - 05-08-2016

Come on week, get over with already. I know its sunday to you all, but its Wednesday in my work week and I just had to pull a 18 your shift yesterday. Got home after cleaning the bar at 4am, got to bed at 5 and my damn fur kids wake me up at 9. SHIT. I guess they did me a favor since I have a real small roofing job to do today at noon before I go into work at the bar at 4pm and work till close. I thought I would have more time to myself after I semi retired. Silly me.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - BigMark - 05-08-2016

Man up Nancy.

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - F.U. - 05-08-2016

Oh I am BM. I even put my superman Underoos on. Yep that's right, no silly Giraffe Geranimals for this guy today ! Its time for the big league for me !

RE: RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-11-2016

It reeks of skunk outdoors. Surely my tomcat has enough sense to not tangle with a skunk. *hopes*