Mock
TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP (/thread-12364.html)

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-24-2024

(04-24-2024, 03:09 PM)MirahM Wrote: OMG you watched a video of it?! 

I didn't mean to!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-25-2024

Today our Supreme Court will be listening to arguments and determining whether or not a president of the United States is above the law. For fucks sake! Why is it even a question!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 04-25-2024

That Clarence Thomas looks sooooo sleazy. The way that him and Ginni are a couple is sooooo creepy. Imagine those two rolling around in the bed together.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-26-2024

(04-25-2024, 09:44 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That Clarence Thomas looks sooooo sleazy. 

It's been established that he IS sleazy and he has played a big role in the way the Court isn't respected. He has accepted gifts totaling millions over the years and his wife is a conspiracy minded twat. She was part of the J6 bullshit and husband has refused to recuse himself from all things J6 related. I don't wish those fuckers well.

As an aside, trump is sound asleep in court again. This time while his attorney cross examines a witness.  hah

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BlueTiki - 04-27-2024

(04-24-2024, 01:24 PM)sally Wrote: I’m just reading that some guy not far from where I live set himself on fire in front of the courthouse in NY during the Trump trial.

Nah . . . it was spontaneous combustion after he heard Biden say (Tuesday night, in Tampa):  " In a sense, I don't know why we're surprised by Trump.  How many times does he have to prove we can't be trusted?"  

Saying the quiet part out loud.  Smooth move, Joe!

You'll make a great witness at his trial!

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - aussiefriend - 04-29-2024

(04-26-2024, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 09:44 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That Clarence Thomas looks sooooo sleazy. 

It's been established that he IS sleazy and he has played a big role in the way the Court isn't respected. He has accepted gifts totaling millions over the years and his wife is a conspiracy minded twat. She was part of the J6 bullshit and husband has refused to recuse himself from all things J6 related. I don't wish those fuckers well.

As an aside, trump is sound asleep in court again. This time while his attorney cross examines a witness.  hah

Terrifying how your Supreme Court is playing with the law. I mean, Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to the USA. He has done so many rotten things to his own country that if they got in again, the whole Earth would be toast. Literally.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 04-30-2024

Grrrrrrrifting. Off his mugshot. Ahahahahaha!

[Image: GLjUbX9XoAAfbPv?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 04-30-2024

It's the bogey man!

He goes through this for you, your kids & your grandkids so send me money.  28

[Image: GMb34lhX0AAMLbY?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - rothschild - 04-30-2024

He looks tired.

Nay, he gets enough Zzzzzzz's falling asleep during his trial everyday.   113

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 04-30-2024

I'm always exhausted after grabbing pussy all day.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 04-30-2024

(04-30-2024, 04:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'm always exhausted after grabbing pussy all day.

Trump is exhausted from being a giant crybaby pussy all day.

Must be hard grabbing pussy with his tiny Cheeto hands.

The only thing Trump is grabbing is another box of adult diapers.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - BigMark - 04-30-2024

If he grabbed pussy by the throat you would be purple.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 04-30-2024

(04-30-2024, 06:02 PM)BigMark Wrote: If he grabbed pussy by the throat you would be purple.

With my thick neck and his tiny hands, I highly doubt that.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Duchess - 05-02-2024

hah

[Image: GMmG438WUAAGds4?format=jpg&name=medium]

Today in court trump asked his judge to read his stack of articles written by contributors to FOX news that state trump's case should be dismissed. Ahahahahahaha! My god! The judge refused.

He wants the judge to approve the articles for posting on his social media site. *snort laugh*

Von ShitzInPantz has now been entered into the public record. Holy moly.

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - Clang McFly - 05-02-2024

(05-02-2024, 03:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: He wants the judge to approve the articles for posting on his social media site. *snort laugh*

Von ShitzInPantz has now been entered into the public record. Holy moly.

hah 28 39

RE: TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP - MirahM - 05-02-2024

WTF
Why oh why should I be surprised at all.