Mock
Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Happy Mothers day Bitches! (/thread-13370.html)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, BITCHES - Duchess - 05-13-2018

This is a special day for all of you women who nurture the people in your life. It looks like the hardest job in the world, 247 with no days off. I hope you all have a great day. Love3

Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Maggot - 05-13-2018

Yeah, you know who you are! Blowing-kisses

RE: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, BITCHES - Maggot - 05-13-2018

Crap now there's 2..........I didn't see this one. Furious

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Duchess - 05-14-2018

You shoulda kept it up. I thought it was funny we both used the very same title. Ha!

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Maggot - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You shoulda kept it up. I thought it was funny we both used the very same title. Ha!

I know, that was strange but expected. You are tuning into my "wavelength"

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - sally - 05-14-2018

(05-13-2018, 08:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, you know who you are! Blowing-kisses

I think I'm the only mother that has been posting here lately. Everyone else here are just motherfuckers. Well except for Clang, he doesn't fuck.

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Duchess - 05-14-2018

HotD is a Mom in all ways that matter. She didn't give birth but she has raised kids. She's a quasi-grandmother now too. I hope I can say that. I would hate to offend her.

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Clang McFly - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 04:57 PM)sally Wrote:

I think I'm the only mother that has been posting here lately. Everyone else here are just motherfuckers. Well except for Clang, he doesn't fuck.

Not yet anyway. I'm hoping for some beach sex down in Miami. But probably not. The people that invited us down are super religious Russian Orthodox Jews.

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Midwest Spy - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 05:49 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 04:57 PM)sally Wrote:

Not yet anyway. I'm hoping for some beach sex down in Miami. But probably not. The people that invited us down are super religious Russian Orthodox Jews.

Sounds like a blast.

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Love Child - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

HotD is a Mom in all ways that matter. She didn't give birth but she has raised kids. She's a quasi-grandmother now too. I hope I can say that. I would hate to offend her.

That is really sweet.

I hope everyone called their mothers then!

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - BigMark - 05-14-2018

That is extremely rude to say, I bet Clang would knock the bottom out of your sweet mother.

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Clang McFly - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 10:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: That is extremely rude to say, I bet Clang would knock the bottom out of your sweet mother.

Whose mother? Love Child's?

Only if Love Child was ok with it and then joined in later on.

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Love Child - 05-15-2018

I am

leaving

this

thread

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Clang McFly - 05-15-2018

(05-15-2018, 12:45 AM)Love Child Wrote: I am

leaving

this

thread

Sorry.Blush

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - HairOfTheDog - 05-15-2018

(05-14-2018, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: HotD is a Mom in all ways that matter. She didn't give birth but she has raised kids. She's a quasi-grandmother now too. I hope I can say that. I would hate to offend her.

No offense taken at all. Thank you Duchess.

I went to Arizona to spend Mother's Day with my mom, my older sister, my nieces and nephews, and my great nieces and nephews. It was nice.

I hadn't been to a baseball game in like 35 years; my dad took us to an Angels game way back in the day. My family in Arizona are super baseball fans though. They took me and my mom to the Diamondbacks vs. Nationals game last Saturday. It was fun to be with the everyone at the ballpark, but the game itself was pretty boring (and the Diamondbacks lost).

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Duchess - 05-16-2018

(05-15-2018, 07:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No offense taken at all.

Thanks for saying so. I appreciate that!

I greatly admire what you've done. You took in kids that you already loved and raised them as your own. I'm not someone who thinks that giving birth makes one a parent, it's everything that comes after that does. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Midwest Spy - 05-16-2018

(05-16-2018, 12:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No offense taken at all.

Thanks for saying so. I appreciate that!

I greatly admire what you've done. You took in kids that you already loved and raised them as your own. I'm not someone who thinks that giving birth makes one a parent, it's everything that comes after that does. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Couldn’t agree more ^

RE: Happy Mothers day Bitches! - Duchess - 05-16-2018

I think being a parent must be the hardest, scariest, most rewarding job there is. I know a lot of parents, my friends, my brothers, etc and sometimes it looks awesome, so awesome and sometimes it looks petrifying and other times it looks hard and fucked up.