Mock
Where do you go first? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Where do you go first? (/thread-1339.html)

- ramseycat - 02-23-2009

When you get on your computer, where do you go first? Email? Mock? 24? Or some other forum? The news sites?

- OnBendedKnee - 02-23-2009

Email, eBay, iTunes, Mock.
Sometimes Mock, iTunes, eBay and email.

On a rare occasion, iTunes, Mock, eBay, email.

- Cynical Ninja - 02-23-2009

Hamsterfancier.com followed by metrosexualfashiontips.co.uk followed by Iworshipthequeen.org.

- Middle Finger - 02-23-2009

Wopmuthafucka.com. BigTittyParadise.com, BiasedEgomaniacAdmins.com, then email.

- Sinister - 02-23-2009

Email, all my Biker forums, my library site then here.

- ramseycat - 02-23-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Wopmuthafucka.com. BigTittyParadise.com, BiasedEgomaniacAdmins.com, then email.
Wopmuthfucka.com ::lmao::::rotfl::::rotfl::::rotfl::

- LuMPyPussy - 02-23-2009

[user=90]OnBendedKnee[/user] wrote:
Quote:Stimulating conversation.
Please, tell us more.

::nuts::

- ramseycat - 02-23-2009

You probably are a member of so many forums that you can't list them all here.

- Maggot - 02-23-2009

Poor Ramsey has a slight speech impediment. Every now and then she stops to breathe.:kiss::

- Borndragon - 02-23-2009

I have a daily ritual of sites I visit, in order:

The Third Rail, Brawl Hall, Digital Strife, Playboy and Penthouse.coms, Caged Rage (shit, still down), YourHomeForum.com, Flame champs (still down, no big deal), Flame4cash, Flame Truth, OOTIKOF, Forum Garden, WTF.com, You Tube, TDT, Flame warriors, Troll Valhalla, Met art, Justin TV, Crazyshit.com, Piratebay, deviantART, Frostwire, E-mail, Weather, Every Yahoo Messenger Chat Room, Every available link on Usenet, Mock and then back to The Third Rail and Brawl Hall.

Borndragon ~ Goodtimes. 47

- SyberBitch - 02-24-2009

Borndragon Wrote:I have a daily ritual of sites I visit, in order:

The Third Rail, Brawl Hall, Digital Strife, Playboy and Penthouse.coms, Caged Rage (shit, still down), YourHomeForum.com, Flame champs (still down, no big deal), Flame4cash, Flame Truth, OOTIKOF, Forum Garden, WTF.com, You Tube, TDT, Flame warriors, Troll Valhalla, Met art, Justin TV, Crazyshit.com, Piratebay, deviantART, Frostwire, E-mail, Weather, Every Yahoo Messenger Chat Room, Every available link on Usenet, Mock and then back to The Third Rail and Brawl Hall.

Borndragon ~ Goodtimes. 47
Holy shit, BD. Unless that was sarcasm, mocking is your life. That's... kind of creepy.

::bravo::

(piratebay... heheheheheheheh :AngelSmiley_emoticons_smile

For me though: email, cspan, LJ, mock, netflix/fox and various other sites depending on what's going on that day.

- QueenBee - 02-24-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Hamsterfancier.com followed by metrosexualfashiontips.co.uk followed by Iworshipthequeen.org.
Works for me.::hail::

- QueenBee - 02-24-2009

I usually check email..both primary and Yahoo. Then it is off to check 24, Mock and EA. Play a couple games on PGO and then off to read the news and do some work related stuff.

Rinse and repeat as needed.

- Duchess - 02-25-2009

sexybitchwannabe.com

- WhiskeyTaintgo - 02-25-2009

FB, MC, Perez, Dlisted

- Cynical Ninja - 02-26-2009

[user=80]WhiskeyTaintgo[/user] wrote:
Quote:FB, MC, Perez, Dlisted

Long time no see Whiskey.

You fucking moron.

::death::