Mock
ELECTION 2020 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: ELECTION 2020 (/thread-13626.html)

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Carsman - 10-16-2020

(10-15-2020, 10:25 PM)Rootilda Wrote: The only bit of Trump's town hall I saw was a brief clip someone posted on twitter. Some bimbo "undecided" voter told Trump what a beautiful smile he has and then giggled.  I mean, COME ON!  Some middle age broad that obviously wants to fuck him is certainly not an undecided voter.

Yeah, that was a bit much!!!

The majority of voters have already made up their minds on who they are voting for!

Debates are a waste of Air time! They wont change anyone's mind. I can't wait for this ordeal to be over!!!

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Rootilda - 10-16-2020

So it turns out that she's going to vote for Biden and now the internet, after talking about how cringeworthy her statement about Trump's smile was, are now saying she meant it sarcastically, mocking men that tell women how much prettier they'd look if they'd only smile.

Bullshit, no one's that good of an actress. She was flirting with him.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Duchess - 10-16-2020

Ewwwww. Gross, so gross.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - sally - 10-16-2020

She's obviously nuts, of course she's going to vote for Biden.

Did you watch either townhall, Sally?

No I'm done paying attention to that crap. It makes me feel old. I never paid attention to politics before, dont know know why I've been doing it now other than I am old.

Yeah, I'm ready to start ignoring it again if Trump gets voted out. Give me a boring, competent president any day instead of some crazy shit every hour.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Duchess - 10-16-2020

Whenever I see him disparaging others, and it's frequently, I just want to smash his fucking face with a brick, or ten. I'm not a violent person!

(10-16-2020, 06:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: Whenever I see him disparaging others, and it's frequently, I just want to smash his fucking face with a brick, or ten. I'm not a violent person!
Anytime I see him disparage someone it's because they were talking shit to him or about him first.

Bullshit.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 10-16-2020

I caught a clip of Biden saying that a cop should shoot a perp in the "leg" .............I really don't think he has ever been confronted by anyone pointing a gun at him. What a ridiculous thing to say. Maybe if it was the Lone Ranger. Why not just say to shoot the gun out of the perps hand?   hah

Sure send a social service person in. I can see it..........."Hey Martha, go knock on the door and say you are there to talk"  at a domestic dispute. 

That may actually save a few cops lives but social workers may be in short supply after a few months. Holy crap!  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin  Some people actually believe this stuff.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 07:18 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 06:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: Whenever I see him disparaging others, and it's frequently, I just want to smash his fucking face with a brick, or ten. I'm not a violent person!
Anytime I see him disparage someone it's because they were talking shit to him or about him first.

That's how Trump rolls. I'm surprised the left has never made the connection, but their skulls are thicker than normal people. It's not their fault, who notices their brain cells disappearing to be replaced by bone?

Put my ballot in the mail yesterday, it was received by the county at 1:40 PM today and accepted at 5:40 PM. Maximum efficiency all around, thank you Mesa County and USPS.

(10-16-2020, 07:28 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Bullshit.
No seriously. It's like you guys totally block out what was said to him first and then when he reacts in a non politically correct way he's the bad guy picking on poor innocent people.

Yeah, poor Trump. He's so abused, you'd think it wasn't his job to answer the hard questions.

Quote:He quickly lashed out at CNN's Abby Phillip when she asked if the new interim Attorney General would try to rein in Robert Mueller's investigation. Trump responded in a vicious tone, "What a stupid question. What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot and you ask a lot of stupid questions."

April Ryan hadn't even asked a question and Trump went off on her:
Quote:Trump: "The same thing with April Ryan...You talk about somebody that's a loser. She doesn't know what the hell she's doing...She's very nasty, and she shouldn't be."

This seems like a reasonable question during a pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands of people in this country:
Quote:“Millions, as you witnessed, who are scared right now. What do you say Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?”

“I say that you’re a terrible reporter, that’s what I say. . . . I think that’s a very nasty question and I think it’s a very bad signal that you’re putting out to the American people.

I could go on and on but I doubt it'll make a difference to you twats.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - BigMark - 10-16-2020

You're the twat, take that tragic pussy and go home.

(10-16-2020, 09:25 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I could go on and on but I doubt it'll make a difference to you twats.
Those are all quotes and not the full story. Pick any of those you posted and give me the full video.

(10-16-2020, 09:26 PM)BigMark Wrote: You're the twat, take that tragic pussy and go home.

Man, that's tragic. You really suck at this. hah