Mock
So....who do you hate today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: So....who do you hate today? (/thread-2971.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sinister - 07-02-2008

I hate niggers as always. The crackhouse across the street from me may just become the target for a Molotov cocktail or 12.

I hate it when I call for tech questions about my simple, basic, no frill cell phone and get some dumbfuck dune coon in India who can't speak proper English.

I hate prison guards, but that's every day, not just today.

I hate the fucking doctor at a certain prison who couldn't diagnose an ingrown toenail.

I may have to update this thread on a daily basis. I hate someone new every day.

I always have and always will hate the ignorant and stupid.

- FUC OFF LOSER - 07-02-2008

I hate not having some one to share a big bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Hot Fudge topping with at this moment.

- Sinister - 07-02-2008

FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:I hate not having some one to share a big bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Hot Fudge topping with at this moment.
We need specifics here, F. Do you hate the person, or their non-presence? Get with the fucking game!!!! ::batguy::

- LuMPyPussy - 07-02-2008

FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:I hate not having some one to share a big bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Hot Fudge topping with at this moment.
Pretend your asshole's a person. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sinister Wrote:
We need specifics here, F. Do you hate the person, or their non-presence? Get with the fucking game!!!! ::batguy::
The non-presence ::lmao::
Oh but please don't take that the wrong way Sinister because you know I cower at the site of the word MOD. ::bigg::

- Maggot - 07-02-2008

I hate people with bumper stickers and want to bash their teeth against them.

- Sinister - 07-02-2008

FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:The non-presence ::lmao::
Oh but please don't take that the wrong way Sinister because you know I cower at the site of the word MOD. ::bigg::

Everyone fears me. Everyone with brains, anyway. ::dlaugh::

And here I thought it was the word "fuckstick" that you cowered at.

[scroll=left]::tip::[/scroll]

- LuMPyPussy - 07-02-2008

FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
The non-presence ::lmao::
You're weak. And limp. Weak and limp. Get used to it, you sad, sorry excuse for a man. Cower at her feet, youragged piece of dick meat.

Dip shit this is the I hate thread. Say you hate me. Thats all that is needed here.

- Necro - 07-02-2008

Agreed.
I hate niggers.
I hate nigger lovers.
I hate Chris Crocker.
I hate homosexuals.
I hate that dumb bitch at Universal Studios who made me wait half an hour to buy goddamn tickets.
I hate morbidly obeice people.
I hate mexicans who work in mexican restaurants.
I hate people who think theyre hard, even though theyre softer than my ice cream.
I hate Duchess.

- Sinister - 07-02-2008

I will post any sort of nonsense to keep Necrophiliacs name from being the last to post.

- Necro - 07-02-2008

Shutup you worthless dolt.

- Sinister - 07-02-2008

Necro Wrote:Shutup you worthless dolt.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::::nuts::

- Necro - 07-02-2008

That looks kinda fun...

- Duchess - 07-03-2008

...I hate the idea that I seem to occupy Necro's thoughts so much...

- Cynical Ninja - 07-03-2008

I hate fuckholes who always type in italics.

- Sinister - 07-03-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I hate fuckholes who always type in italics.
Ditto. But at least it keeps the cunt out of newbie threads because she knows I will edit that shit.

- Cynical Ninja - 07-03-2008

I hate everyone in this thread.

Especially Sinister.

But especially necro.

- Necro - 07-03-2008

Well at least now I know the feelings are reciprocal! Smiley_emoticons_wink

I hate people who are really, REALLY, fucking Christian. Like, WTF! Get a life you smelly nigger!

- FUC OFF LOSER - 07-03-2008

Necro Wrote:Well at least now I know the feelings are reciprocal! Smiley_emoticons_wink

I hate people who are really, REALLY, fucking Christian. Like, WTF! Get a life you smelly nigger!
I am starting to think your actually black Necro. It seems black people are the only ones that really use the word nigger as much as you do.