Mock
Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? (/thread-3862.html)

Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - ramseycat - 02-19-2010

I do. He is an idiot.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - Maggot - 02-19-2010

It just goes to show that it is not the man it is the money.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - Cynical Ninja - 02-19-2010

I am personally appalled, I have never heard of a promiscuous sportsman before.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - Duchess - 02-19-2010

I don't even know what is going on...I heard in passing that he was supposed to speak today...What did he do, give everyone a verbal flip off...Personally, I don't think he or any of these assholes who can't keep it in their pants, owes me any kind of explanation...I don't care about other peoples business.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - ramseycat - 02-19-2010

I could care less if he cheated on his wife. I don't care and I don't want to know about it. HE was the first story on Good Morning America today. I mean come on!! Surely we must have something more important to hear about than his escapades. I loved how he said his wife did not attack him on TG. I bet she beat the shit outta his cheating ass and rightly so.

It makes me laugh to think of her chasing him down the driveway trying to whale on his ass with one of his own clubs...28

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - ramseycat - 02-19-2010

(02-19-2010, 05:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It makes me laugh to think of her chasing him down the driveway trying to whale on his ass with one of his own clubs...28

Me too. 115

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - sally - 02-19-2010

He's an asshole for explaining himself to the whole world. I would of told those assholes that I loved every bit of the strange pussy and it's none of their damn business anyway.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - Lady Cop - 02-19-2010

the apology is all about trying to get endorsement revenues back. i don't give a rat's arse either, but the godamn cable news is going to flog it to death ad nauseum ad infinitum all fucking weekend.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - Cracker - 02-19-2010

(02-19-2010, 05:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: HE was the first story on Good Morning America today. I mean come on!! Surely we must have something more important to hear about than his escapades.

On Good Morning America? They broadcast important stuff you need to hear about? Miss a recipe or something?

No wonder Americans are experiencing an intellectual decline. People don't know the difference between a news broadcast and a talk show.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - OnBendedKnee - 02-19-2010

(02-19-2010, 05:33 PM)sally Wrote: He's an asshole for explaining himself to the whole world. I would of told those assholes that I loved every bit of the strange pussy and it's none of their damn business anyway.

Please elaborate.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - twisteroo - 02-19-2010

I could give a fuck about him either way. However, if I were Tiger and had his money I'd tell the bitches to form a double line and I'll fuck them two at a time till I was tired of their rottten twats.
The whole world could bite my ass, if someone didn't like it I'd have them taken care of and buy myself a new friend or some new pussy.

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - IMaDick - 02-19-2010

(02-19-2010, 01:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I do. He is an idiot.

why would you pick on the color of his skin to judge him?

dammit Ramsey what the fuck is wrong with you?

RE: Who thinks Tiger Woods is full of shit? - Julie - 02-19-2010

I think it's sad that news coverage & security on this was about the same as a White House item.

It's being called news when it's really nothing more than salacious entertainment gossip.