Mock
DEATH ROW--death penalty in America - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: DEATH ROW--death penalty in America (/thread-4103.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: DEATH WATCH--death penalty in America - username - 09-21-2011

(09-21-2011, 06:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think the US Supreme Court just rejected his plea.

He was out of appeals, anyway.

Uhoh, I hear cheering. Did they stop it?

I was watching when the crowd cheered too. I heard there might be a delay while the Supreme Court reviewed it (and maybe that's why the crowd cheered) but that typically, they move very quickly and the execution could still happen tonight.

Pass the popcorn.

RE: DEATH WATCH--death penalty in America - Cracker - 09-21-2011

JACKSON, Ga. - Amnesty International says Troy Davis' planned execution on Wednesday night at a Georgia prison was delayed via a temporary reprieve. News of the delay came just moments before he was to be put to death by lethal injection.

RE: DEATH WATCH--death penalty in America - Lady Cop - 09-21-2011

7:12 The crowd of supporters outside of the prison began singing "We Shall Overcome" after receiving unofficial word the prison has temporarily delayed the execution pending possible U.S. Supreme Court review of tonight's filing for a stay.

Liberals suck. That man is a career criminal. He shot another man in the face the same day and beat up a homeless man over a beer and then killed a security guard by shooting him straight in the face. This is who liberals feel should be saved in America. Fuck you people.

I will no longer support anything Amnesty International does. They support criminals.

I feel badly for the kids of the dead officer who never got to see their dad growing up. Instead, my tax money will be feeding the piece of shit who shot him.

they did brewer in Texas. (post 114)

Lawrence Russell Brewer has been pronounced dead. His execution began this evening at 6 p.m. He was pronounced dead at 6:21 p.m.

Brewer was put to death for his role in the dragging death of James Byrd Jr.

His day began with a last visit with his family that started around 10:30 a.m.

Brewer's last meal was made available to him during his family visitation. According to Jason Clark with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice Brewer's last meal request included a triple meat bacon cheese burger, a cheese omelet, a large bowl of fried okra, 1 pound of barbecue, 3 fajitas, Blue Bell Ice Cream, peanut butter and a large meat pizza.

Prison officials say Brewer did not eat any of his last meal after it was served saying he wasn't hungry.

Jesus Cracker, just because someone is opposed to the death penalty doesn't necessarily mean they support criminals. Lock them away for ever in shitty conditions for all I care.

I have mixed feelings about the death penalty but most recently, the COST of death penalty cases is making me think we should reconsider (at least in California). It's insane what it costs to put someone to death.

This was a slap in the face to decent people everywhere.

This country has changed, and not for the better.

The POS people breed like fucking rats until they have become a majority vote in some places, soon all places. They raise their kids to be fucking lying criminals who prey on decent people. They aren't worth saving, much less feeding.

I am thoroughly fucking disgusted. Someday I am going off the grid. I don't even care how much money I make anymore since they take a large chunk of it to feed these fucking animals.

Is it off for tonight entirely? Last I was watching, the talking heads expected a quick response from the court.

he'll wait in a holding cell next to chamber.

The Supreme Court could decide at any time tonight or in the next seven days whether to go through with his execution.

you may not have noticed my post on prior page, Texas executed brewer.

[Image: li-620-troy-davis-rtr2rlq7.jpg]

(09-21-2011, 07:42 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: he'll wait in a holding cell.

The Supreme Court could decide at any time tonight or in the next seven days whether to go through with his execution.

you may not have noticed my post on prior page, Texas executed brewer.

The white guy got it and the black guy hasn't. Racism!

(09-21-2011, 07:45 PM)username Wrote: The white guy got it and the black guy hasn't. Racism!

hah

It isn't black or white to me, it is about people thinking they can not pay for their crimes just because members of their own community also feel they shouldn't be punished. They manufactured doubt in this case. There aren't really 7 people who recanted, that is bullshit. (Manufactured doubt: http://www.huliq.com/10473/former-da-troy-davis-case-says-doubts-are-manufactured-video )

The community in this case is the black community in Georgia. They have a criminal mindset and will accept help from any organization to get their own way. Like they care if there is a death penalty when it isn't a family member. They kill each other like rats down here. The sudden concern for human life is a fucking joke.

Let Amnesty International pay to feed the POS while he sits in prison. About 7% of Georgia's overall income goes to feed and house fucking criminals. Their families need to get a bill in the mail. Maybe then they would stop raising fucking criminals.

Huntsville today

[Image: ?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1615...height=471]

[Image: ?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1615164&width=628]

Louvon Harris, sister of James Byrd Jr., talks to reporters outside the Texas Department of Criminal Justice Huntsville Unit

Lawrence Russell Brewer, 44, was asked if he had any final words, to which he replied: "No. I have no final statement." A single tear hung on the edge of his right eye.

He was pronounced dead at 6:21 p.m., 10 minutes after the lethal drugs began flowing into his arms, both covered with intricate black tattoos.

Brewer's parents and two of Byrd's sisters were in attendance.

"One down and one to go," Billy Rowles, the retired sheriff who first investigated the horrific scene, said. "That's kind of cruel but that's reality."

It was about 2:30 a.m. on a Sunday, June 7, 1998, when witnesses saw Byrd walking on a road not far from his home in Jasper, a town of more than 7,000 northeast of Houston. Many folks knew he lived off disability checks, couldn't afford his own car and walked where he needed to go. Another witness then saw him riding in the bed of a dark pickup.

Six hours later, the bloody mess found after daybreak was thought at first to be animal road kill. Rowles, a former Texas state trooper who had taken office as sheriff the previous year, believed it was a hit-and-run fatality but evidence didn't match up with someone caught beneath a vehicle. Body parts were scattered and the blood trail began with footprints at what appeared to be the scene of a scuffle.

"I didn't go down that road too far before I knew this was going to be a bad deal," he said at Brewer's trial.

Fingerprints taken from the headless torso identified the victim as Byrd.

Testimony showed the three men and Byrd drove out into the county and stopped along an isolated logging road. A fight broke out and the outnumbered Byrd was tied to the truck bumper with a 24-foot logging chain. Three miles later, what was left of his shredded remains was dumped between a black church and cemetery where the pavement ended on the remote road.

That guy deserved to die. You don't see me raising hell about it. Where was Amnesty International?

this woman has been jerked around for years. that fucker had 23 years on death row to "prove" his "innocence". he was a common thug.

[Image: slideshow_1002265432_Davisvicim.0922_HS06.JPG]

[Image: slideshow_1002265451_Davisvicim.0922_HS05.JPG]

Anneliese MacPhail, the mother of slain officer Mark Allen MacPhail, watches a television at her home in Columbus on Wednesday.
“I’m absolutely devastated because I want it over with. ... They’ve been through the courts four times there in Georgia. They’ve been to the Supreme Court three times."

[Image: DEATH_PENALTY_MACP_1146331l.jpg]

If you look at these stats, you can tell where all the black people live in Georgia: http://services.georgia.gov/gbi/crimestats/viewCrimeStatReport.do (select any year then all months and all counties)

It is almost funny, but not really. They kill each other here or shoot each other up every single day. I see it on the news every single day. EVERY single day. And those are just the stories that make the news. The community doesn't care if the perps are ever punished so they usually don't cooperate with police. They raise holy fucking hell if one of their own POS people is supposed to be executed, but kill each other at random every day. It just makes no sense to me. Lawless mutherfuckers. And yet we are going broke feeding them. It makes me angry. I'm tired of it.

That poor woman with her paneling and God's Eye. She must be sick about the world raising hell over saving the fucker that killed her boy. I'm sick for her.

waiting to hear from Supremes.

[Image: article-2040054-0E06901D00000578-0_634x395.jpg]

[Image: article-2040054-0E06AE0500000578-755_634x424.jpg]

Supreme court rejected it.

He should be executed within minutes.

appeal just denied by Supreme Court.

oops, cross-posted with User.

10:18 Davis' attorneys say the U.S. Supreme Court has denied the stay

10:08 State Attorney Generals office notifies MacPhail's mother Anneliese they have received an email from the U.S. Supreme Court to expect word in another 10 to 20 minutes.

10 pm The number of Davis supporters outside the prison has dwindled from hundreds to about 50, who appear to be outnumbered by armed security in riot gear.

I'm still not happy. I don't really want the guy to die, just for people to be concerned about the right issues.

They shouldn't have gone around saying he was innocent. They should have been upfront and said they don't believe in the death penalty in cases that don't have DNA evidence or video proof. Then the rest of us wouldn't get so riled. Maybe.

Death is bad. I feel worse for this guy that wanted to live than I do for the freak they executed in Texas.

Tweets:

WitUrNigga_LOL If they execute Troy Davis ima cry!.

DMsMonet RT @PEARLfectChassi: RT @UncleRUSH: Although we're disheartened by decision of Supreme Court about Troy Davis, PLEASE do not react with any sort of violence.

Paige_MeSHAWTYY RT @Just_LondyWells: Sheeeesh... Dis troy Davis shit is tuuuuffff

JLEW_ICE RT @_Markaveli: Go away RT @MaybachMilt: Yall act like yall gone speak about Troy Davis next week.....oh. (hahahahaha)

TeairaLove They only doing that because Troy Davis is black! And yes I'm using the "because I'm black" card today!

MazyMouze RT @Brasshole81: RT @FashnsSwthrt :-/ Troy Davis is executed and crazy people like Ms. Anthony are out killing babies. Oh ok America. I see you. (she has a point)

neishaharvey_07 OBAMA is officially WACK 4not stepn in or suggesting anything in reference to the Troy Davis case! But has the nerve to mention hiphop! (wut?)

HeelsN_WarPaint RT @SheeLOVE_Taay: Casey Anthony not guilty, Troy Davis being executed...Everybody Hates Chris but Everybody Love Raymond..smh..who says it ain't bout color ?

DevIzDope RT @ALEXplainLata Man one of Troy Davis homies need to Law Abiding Citizen them bamas and take out everybody in that case

Righty_SOB Well, looks like they're gonna execute both the white racist that no one cared about & the black fellow after all!

YungMookie22z RT @rickyruckus: Troy Davis could be any of us man. Yall niggas better start voting. Smh (what the hell this has to do with anythiing is beyond me)

kayyylamcnabb RT @iRespectFemales: our government is seriously f*cked up. execute Troy Davis...prepare for a riot. (she's white, I think)

DontSuckMEtho_ RT @XoxoFxckYou: They just now executed him? WOW. Just WOW. R.I.P. Troy Davis. Another innocent life killed over nothing. All about RACE.