Mock
Hey Jackboots..... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Hey Jackboots..... (/thread-48.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- QueenBee - 10-26-2009

[Image: hc_birthday_1758.gif]

- Lady Cop - 10-26-2009

HEY QB, thanks very much! Smiley_emoticons_biggrini loved the chipmunk card too! Smiley_emoticons_smile::banana::

- The Antagonist - 10-26-2009

Hey! I just saw this! That's what you get for using that stupid recent button instead of looking at the home page!

Check your email bitch! Crappy Birthday!

- Lady Cop - 10-26-2009

The Antagonist Wrote:Hey! I just saw this! That's what you get for using that stupid recent button instead of looking at the home page!

Check your email bitch! Crappy Birthday!
many Thanks for the fattening card Ant! Smiley_emoticons_razz

- Middle Finger - 10-26-2009

I hope your birthday sucked and that when you look back, it marked the day you would never ever eat any kind of fresh pasta again.

- D - 10-26-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:I hope your birthday sucked and that when you look back, it marked the day you would never ever eat any kind of fresh pasta again.
You're a cruel cruel man Frank.

- Lady Cop - 10-26-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:I hope your birthday sucked and that when you look back, it marked the day you would never ever eat any kind of fresh pasta again.
so much for YOUR Christmas gift goombah! 78::flip::

- Middle Finger - 10-26-2009

You tease the ones you love. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Which is why I was dead serious.

- Lady Cop - 10-26-2009

so i can stop pricing 98 -inch flat-screen TVs then? ::hmph::

- D - 10-26-2009

jackboots Wrote:so i can stop pricing 98 -inch flat-screen TVs then? ::hmph::
98... christ almight

- SyberBitch - 10-26-2009

Happy Birthday, JB!

- Lady Cop - 10-26-2009

Thankyou Syber! Smiley_emoticons_smile

- QueenBee - 10-27-2009

jackboots Wrote:HEY QB, thanks very much! Smiley_emoticons_biggrini loved the chipmunk card too! Smiley_emoticons_smile::banana::
Yep..I filmed them myself, in my back yard. Aren't they cute. LOL

- Cynical Ninja - 10-27-2009

Happy birthday Linda.

- sally - 10-27-2009

Happy birthday, you degenerate alcoholicguest book destroyer ::bravo::Smiley_emoticons_razz

sally Wrote:Happy birthday, you degenerate alcoholicguest book destroyer ::bravo::Smiley_emoticons_razz

Still fighting the good fight for your queen Sinister I see.

Must be nice to have an online sycophant like you defending your already worthless reputation all the time.

- The Antagonist - 10-27-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
sally Wrote:Happy birthday, you degenerate alcoholicguest book destroyer ::bravo::Smiley_emoticons_razz

Must be nice to have an online sycophant like you defending your already worthless reputation all the time.
Feeling the wind as the sarcasm blows right over OP's head.

Do you honestly think Sally has the intellectual capacity to actually be sarcastic?, you flatter her.

Her little dig about "guest book destroying" was 100% literal, another step in her ongoing mission to defend her mistress whenever the opportunity should arise.

- sally - 10-27-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I was joking with her you idiot.Please tell me when the fuck I have ever defended Sinister here or kissed her ass? You can't because it's never happened, you stupid cunt.

- sally - 10-27-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Do you honestly think Sally has the intellectual capacity to actually be sarcastic?, you flatter her.

Her little dig about "guest book destroying" was 100% literal, another step in her ongoing mission to defend her mistress whenever the opportunity should arise.
What in Gods name are you talking about, are you on crack?My ongoing mission?You needsome help because I really think you believe your own lies.