Mock
The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread (/thread-512.html)

- Lady Cop - 08-16-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:I've been posting over at 24 this morning and actually enjoying it! 74
well i've been enjoying your company! ::banana::

- LuMPyPussy - 08-19-2009

I'm looking at the people that graduated in my class and noticed one of the guys is a news producer at CBS and is married to Tracy Smith, whom I had never heard of but she's fucking gorgeous!

This guy was a loner geek in high school... you just never know how people are going to turn out. ::blink::

- crash - 08-20-2009

The hot women usually end up going for the loner geek, they eat that shit up...

- LuMPyPussy - 08-24-2009

This is my week to brief again and I thought I had escaped the horror of public speaking since I'm also scheduled for a week long class but now I'm not so sure. 20 minutes of horror compared to four days of extreme tedium. Meh, I'm not sure which is worse.

- QueenBee - 08-24-2009

"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful
organ in my body. Then I realized who was telling me this."

My iphone takes pretty nice photos! I realize this is a crap photo since I was standing in a parking lot and I'm too lazy to edit it but check out the pretty clouds.

- Maggot - 08-24-2009

What streets intersect there? :Angel:

Maggot Wrote:What streets intersect there? :Angel:
X marks the spot. I was facing East. Smiley_emoticons_wink

- LuMPyPussy - 08-25-2009

I started a new Facebook account and all my 'add friends' requests are being denied. Thanks a lot, Z! 21

- BROTHER - 08-25-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:I started a new Facebook account and all my 'add friends' requests are being denied. Thanks a lot, Z! 21
SHUT THE FUCK UP! 95

Did I mention I have a new facebook account?

- The Antagonist - 08-25-2009

I picture Brother looking exactly like her avatar.

Except with even more of a vacant stare.

- BROTHER - 08-25-2009

BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I started a new Facebook account and all my 'add friends' requests are being denied. Thanks a lot, Z! 21

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

- QueenBee - 08-25-2009

Who here is from Michigan?

I have Facebook too....and have 50 friends. Wow. ::bravo::

I've got three friends now but none of them will respond to my wall comments. I'm feeling terribly dejected by this whole thing.

Oh hey, in case I forgot to tell you all, I've got a new Facebook account now! It's in Michigan.

- QueenBee - 08-25-2009

I have a Facebook account and I do not live anywhere near Michigan. Well, actually, NY is kinda near Michigan, but we pretend not to notice.

- ramseycat - 08-26-2009

QueenBee Wrote:Who here is from Michigan?

I have Facebook too....and have 50 friends. Wow. ::bravo::
I am originally from Michigan. I have friends from all over the country on my FB. Not everyone was lucky enough to wtay in Michigan after HS. ::bigg::

- LuMPyPussy - 08-30-2009

Holy shit, I'm so addicted to 'hidden object' games right now that I just spent 5 fucking hours playing one. That's amazing since I've got the attention span of a gnat.

- BROTHER - 08-30-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Holy shit, I'm so addicted to 'hidden object' games right now that I just spent 5 fucking hours playing one. That's amazing since I've got the attention span of a gnat.
The game is calling you! G-bye!:kiss::