Mock
Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift (/thread-5511.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - JsMom - 05-27-2014

(05-01-2014, 01:14 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: LINING UP THE A-HOLES

After years of so little movement, lots happening in Holly's case.

Here's an update on the known suspects / informants.

ZACH ADAMS - KIDNAPPING/MURDER SUSPECT
-The unrelated charges of assault against Zachary Adams were dismissed because the woman dropped the charges.
-Adams pleaded not guilty to witness coercion this week. Turns out, police discovered that he tried to have the inmate pass a note to his brother Dylan via the inmate's recorded jailhouse phone calls -- the inmate told his girlfriend about it. The inmate testified about the matter in court yesterday.

DYLAN ADAMS - INFORMANT
It's been confirmed that Dylan Adams has been speaking to LE for some time from behind bars. He told LE that he saw Holly alive after the kidnapping with his brother Zachary and Jason Autry.

His mom contends that Dylan has some kind of learning or mental impairment -- it's vague and I don't know if that's been confirmed. His record is sparse as compared to his older brother Zach's and Jason Autry's.

JASON AUTRY - KIDNAPPING/MURDER SUSPECT
Jason Autry is 39 -- he has an extensive record, lived right near Zachary Adams, was reportedly Zach's best bud, and he claimed several weeks back that he's found Jesus in jail. Praise the Lord.

He's more dangerous even than Zachary Adams, IMO. He seems calm and unfazed, likes the attention, and nothing about this dude strikes me as sincere. Here he is in court today pleading not guilty to especially aggravated kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo.

What an effin' conman. He was also addressing the media and asking for prayers on his way in and out of the courtroom today.

SHAYNE AUSTIN - INFORMANT/SUSPECT
His attorney is suing LE for backing out of his immunity agreement -- he says his client swears that he was completely honest with TBI and kept his end of the bargain. LE says he's a liar and they're after his ass - they're gonna indict and arrest him; that's what they've promised. It's not clear what crimes LE is looking to charge him with.

Did Austin stalk Holly?
A local news channel ran an interview with Candace Wood today. Four days before Holly was abducted, she went to the annual coon hunt on a double date with her childhood friend Holly Bobo. Candace was creeped out by a guy dressed all in camo who was on the phone and appeared to be scoping her or Holly out every time she looked his way.

The day after Holly was abducted, Candace reported it to TBI after talking to Holly's mom. Two months later, TBI called her in to do a sketch. Candace didn't know the guy -- she's since seen Shayne Austin's photo and is about 80% sure that he's the guy who was creeping her and Holly at the coon hunt.

[Image: 25397291_BG1.jpg]
^ Shayne Austin photo alongside the coon hunt creeper (sketch based on Candace Wood's description).

LE claims that they have a motive, but they're not divulging that information at this time.

(HOTD edit 5/1: formatting / pic)

Update on Shayne Austins......he was in court today.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hearing-addresses-immunity-agreement-in-holly-bobo-case/

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - Midwest Spy - 05-27-2014

JsMom- how about trimming your quotes (or don't quote at all for an update).

And while you're at it, how bout trimmin' up that bush?

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - FAHQTOO - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 06:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: JsMom- how about trimming your quotes (or don't quote at all for an update).

hah You're such an ASS.

(05-27-2014, 06:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: JsMom- how about trimming your quotes (or don't quote at all for an update).

Are you being hurtful? How rude!

ETA...stop thinking of my who-ha

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - Midwest Spy - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 06:17 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Are you being hurtful? How rude!

ETA...stop thinking of my who-ha

Couldn't help myself.

But, you already knew that.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - HairOfTheDog - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 06:06 PM)JsMom Wrote: Update on Shayne Austins......he was in court today.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hearing-addresses-immunity-agreement-in-holly-bobo-case/

Thanks Js.

The judge in equity court has kicked Shayne Austin's complaint (about prosecutors attempting to revoke his immunity agreement) to criminal court because she doesn't have the authority to rule on it.

I hope his immunity agreement can legally be tossed and Austin can be arrested and charged if LE thinks he knows where Holly's remains are located, or if they now think he was more involved with her abduction and murder than they originally believed.

More waiting...

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - Duchess - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 06:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: More waiting...

That's the hardest part. The grinding of the wheels of justice.

Now I'm thinking about that twat Jodi.

That little bitch there.^^

I hope she gets death.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - FAHQTOO - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 06:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 06:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: More waiting...

That's the hardest part. The grinding of the wheels of justice.

Now I'm thinking about that twat Jodi.

I was too. Her trial has been "over" for a year.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - JsMom - 06-10-2014

More arrests in this case...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Two men from Henderson County have been arrested in connection to the Holly Bobo case, NewsChannel 5 confirmed on Tuesday.

Court documents obtained by NewsChannel 5 from Henderson County showed that on May 29, Jeffrey Kurt Pearcy was arrested and charged with Tampering with Evidence and Accessory After the Fact.

The affidavit said that Jeffrey Pearcy has a video on an electronic device, "that will prove to be beneficial in the prosecution of a current on-going investigation being conducted by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25744033/brothers-arrested-in-connection-with-holly-bobo-case

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - Duchess - 06-10-2014

Oh man. I really look forward to seeing the evidence!

Would they really have been so stupid as to record some of this crime. Don't answer that. Of course they could have been.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - JsMom - 06-10-2014

Yah, Now days anything goes, I guess.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - HairOfTheDog - 06-11-2014

Thanks for the update, JsMom. Very interesting.

I've been wondering if TBI found electronic or audio evidence of Holly after she was taken (or something to indicate that it exists) since they arrested Zach Adams for murder after the search of his property. They reportedly didn't find any of Holly's remains there, but have consistently claimed that they uncovered evidence without giving details.

I hope such evidence exists; to help convict the people responsible. Still, I hate the thought of what it means for Holly's family -- there's nothing but horrible reasons why the alleged recordings rumored to include these men would exist.

Maybe Shayne Austin knew who had evidence and finally started singing to avoid getting his immunity retracted or being charged with higher crimes? Speculation.

Anyway, I don't believe the Pearcys' lawyer, as quoted in the article JsMom posted. If there's no connection whatsoever between them and Holly as the Pearcys and their lawyer claims, how were police able to get an arrest warrant for them specifically related to the Holly Bobo case?

Anxious for more details. In the meantime, these are the assholes in question:
[Image: 3934127_G.jpg][Image: 3934140_G.jpg]
Jeffrey Pearcy and Mark Pearcy -- charged with tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact.

(HOTD edit, twice: corrected suspects' names)

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - JsMom - 06-11-2014

Im wNting to know more myself especially about this video/audio evidence.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - JsMom - 06-11-2014

(06-11-2014, 08:52 PM)JsMom Wrote: Im wanting to know more myself especially about this video/audio evidence.

ETA... how rude of me...You're very welcome HotD. I try to participate when I can or something sparks my interest.

Jeezus! I sure messed that up. Taz

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - HairOfTheDog - 07-06-2014

Hey Js or Adub,

I was searching for latest news on Holly's case and didn't see anything in mainstream media, but got a link to Blink's forum.

She's got "unnamed sources" reporting that Shayne Austin once worked for Holly's dad Dana and was fired around the time that Dana and his brother went to do a drug/lifestyle intervention for Holly's cousin, Natalie Bobo. Natalie had apparently been running around with Shayne.

Have either of you seen or heard anything more about that (verified or unverified)?

Thanks.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - JsMom - 07-06-2014

I havent seen a thing, HotD. I will definitely keep my eye open.

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - Duchess - 07-30-2014

Apparently there was a video of Holly tied up & being raped -

The case against a man charged with accessory after the fact and tampering with evidence in the slaying of 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo case was sent to the grand jury Tuesday after a preliminary hearing.

At the hearing, Sandra King testified that Jeffrey Pearcy showed her a video in which Bobo was tied up and crying. King testified that Zachary Adams, who is charged with Bobo's murder and kidnapping, also was in the video.

King testified that Jeffrey Pearcy told her his brother Mark Pearcy took a video of Adams raping Bobo. King testified that she did not watch the whole video and did not see a rape take place.

Jeffrey Pearcy denies the existence of such a video. He said after court Tuesday that he's never seen a video like the one King described.

Pearcy's brother Mark faces the same charges and is awaiting a preliminary hearing. Mark Pearcy also has pleaded not guilty.

A Tennessee Bureau of Investigations agent testified Tuesday that authorities have a phone belonging to Mark Pearcy that they are trying to unlock to see if it contains the alleged video.

Bobo was abducted the morning of April 13, 2011, from outside her home in Darden, Tenn. Her brother told investigators he saw a man wearing camouflage walking her into the woods.

Adams was indicted in March on charges of especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder.

A second man, Jason Wayne Autry, was indicted in April on first-degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping charges.

Sandra King -

[Image: article-2710657-202079CB00000578-93_634x403.jpg]

Pearcy -

[Image: article-2710657-202079D000000578-474_634x408.jpg]

Story

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - HairOfTheDog - 07-30-2014

If this video really exists, I sure hope it's found quickly. It would make the conviction of at least Zachary Adams much more likely.

Sandra King doesn't seem like the most reliable witness to me, but good enough to push the case against the Pearcys to the grand jury. I hope she's on the up and up. Anxious to see if the grand jury indicts (I suspect that they won't without the video or at least another witness who claims to have seen the video).

Jeff Pearcy claims King made up the video story to get her son released early from prison; he's got 24 years left on a 38 year sentence.

Snip - more from today's hearing:
Brent Booth, a TBI special agent, testified that he has Mark Pearcy's phone and is waiting for the access code from Apple so he can access it. Booth said the TBI has been told a video is on the phone, but he doesn't know what the video is yet.

The TBI has recovered more than 20 phones looking for the video, but they haven't found, Booth said. He didn't go into detail on whose phones they are, where they came from or what, if anything else, was found on them.

As far as knowing Adams, Pearcy said he just moved back to West Tennessee and is not friends with anyone who has been involved in the Bobo investigation, which includes Adams and Jason Autry. Autry has been charged with the aggravated kidnapping and felony first-degree murder of Bobo along with Adams.

Pearcy said he doesn't believe his brother knows Adams either. Jeffrey Pearcy said that he and Mark Pearcy aren't close.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/29/witness-says-she-saw-holly-bobo-tied-up-in-video/13330099/

RE: Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift - Cheyne - 07-30-2014

Talk about "he said she said"!

Sandra states that she has known Jeff Pearcy for 19 years and are trusted friends. Jeff Pearcy is basically denying knowing Sandra.

It should be easy for LE to check and see where Jeff Pearcy and his kids were living from March to May. School records should have an address.

I agree that Sandra King isn't the Worlds most Upstanding Citizen, but she did do the right thing by bringing this to TBI's attention. There is a possibility that she may get the reward money (or a portion of it) if Adams and Autry are convicted. The reward stood at $250K as of December 2013.

Even if Jeff Pearcy did not have anything to do with Holly's abduction, rape and murder he should go away for a long time for having a video of it. The only reason I can think that he would keep it would be to watch it at his leisure.