Mock
Fuck Ramsey. This is the real Friday thread. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Fuck Ramsey. This is the real Friday thread. (/thread-561.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Middle Finger - 06-26-2009

TGIF, hump-chunks!

- DPD Chick - 06-26-2009

what's a hump-chunk?

happy friday lovelies

- Duchess - 06-26-2009

::mushhug::

DPD Chick Wrote:what's a hump-chunk?

I am going to leave it open to interpretation.

Duchess Wrote:::mushhug::

- ramseycat - 06-26-2009

How DARE you!!!

Did she just take my line? Unoriginal, boy-toying, boy-hiding, chicken-nugget fuck-queen of boredom. And that's on a good day where you are all gussied up for work.

- The Antagonist - 06-26-2009

I think it's an accompaniment to the hairy butt nugget.

I sometimes think of a hump-chunk as a short fat person trying to get off with someone.

Well then it would figure the hairy butt nugget might be something lodged up the hump-chunk's butt or the person the hump-chunk is trying to get off with.

either way, an accompaniment.

- ramseycat - 06-26-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:I sometimes think of a hump-chunk as a short fat person trying to get off with someone.
Funny. That's what I think of you.

Well you'd be off there missy.... Frank's a bitch flake with crunchy nut clusters.

- crash - 06-26-2009

Sootikin?

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I sometimes think of a hump-chunk as a short fat person trying to get off with someone.
Please use your thinking sparingly. You will run out of hiding spots for your boy toy sooner if you don't.

- ramseycat - 06-26-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Please use your thinking sparingly. You will run out of hiding spots for your boy toy sooner if you don't.
Yea, I guess that would be a problem if I hid him. But since I don't and your pea brain can't seem to grasp that, it's ok. In face when we went to lunch yesterday, we walked out together right in front of everyone!!

- LuMPyPussy - 06-26-2009

crash Wrote:
Sootikin?
That got my vote just because you managed to work 'sootikin' into conversation.

- Duchess - 06-26-2009

ramseycat Wrote:In face when we went to lunch yesterday, we walked out together right in front of everyone!!
Brazen hussy

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Yea, I guess that would be a problem if I hid him. But since I don't and your pea brain can't seem to grasp that, it's ok. In face when we went to lunch yesterday, we walked out together right in front of everyone!!
You said you did hide the real deal about him from your kids. You hide your dysfunctional relationship #2, period. It doesn't matter to me from who, or how many, the fact is you hide him. That is a red flag that it is wrong, or that you engage in bad relationships (your fault).

- LuMPyPussy - 06-26-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Yeah, it pays to drive that extra 75 miles so no one will recognize you.

- Duchess - 06-26-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yeah, it pays to drive that extra 75 miles so no one will recognize you.
Aha...Another red flag.