Mock
Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead (/thread-5640.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Lady Cop - 05-02-2011

a few front pages:

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Maggot - 05-02-2011

Will his head fit in the same freezer as Ted Williams head? What will they talk about in the dark when the door is closed? Baseball or Camel racing. I might just go to the supermarket, buy a package of lettuce just to read the headlines in the National Enquirer at the checkout aisle next week. What the hell, I might get lucky and get stuck behind a belligerent immigrant that does not understand money or english and get to read the whole thing. I bet it will be baseball. :B

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - rothschild - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 06:33 PM)shitstorm Wrote: 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to go on trial in New York

President Barack Obama said the September 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other Guantanamo Bay detainees will be put on trial in New York City.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/6560952/911-mastermind-Khalid-Sheikh-Mohammed-to-go-on-trial-in-New-York.html

US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan
'Justice has been done,' Obama says; 911 mastermind is buried at sea following gunbattle

Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42852700/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

hah

At least Obammy didn't blow up a pharmaceutical laboratory. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - BlueTiki - 05-02-2011

I just heard (NBC) that Pakistan received over $20B from the US, since 9/11, to fight terrorism and provide intel.

Here's a freebie, Obama . . . you want $20B for entitlements? I've just found you the money.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Nina - 05-02-2011

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - username - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 09:27 PM)Nina Wrote: Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Damn. All we needed to do was bring Osama flowers and take him out to dinner. 78

(05-02-2011, 08:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I just heard (NBC) that Pakistan received over $20B from the US, since 9/11, to fight terrorism and provide intel.

Here's a freebie, Obama . . . you want $20B for entitlements? I've just found you the money.

Seriously.

Maybe that $20b paid for us to be able to fly in there (without authorization), kill the guy and NOT have the Pakistani government freak out about the fact that they didn't authorize (or even know about) the mission. Yesterday, they were sheltering the guy. Today, they're happy we found him.

Pakistan--the land of multiple personalities.

(05-02-2011, 06:13 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I would tell interrogators Osama Bin Laden he had a nuclear bomb in his ass if it would stop them waterboarding me every day.

Evidence aquired under torture is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

I don't necessarily give credence to the nuclear bomb threat but interestingly, it sounds like what WASN'T said under torture led them to Osama. Apparently Khalid (or others) refused to name the courier (who ultimately led us to Osama) citing that he was unimportant. The absence of information about that person led us to dig deeper and voila.

(05-02-2011, 06:32 PM)trixie Wrote: Why is everyone blocking OP? He's just a shit talker, like everyone else in here. Calm down! I thought that was the point of this site?

I like the whole "I'm putting you on ignore" bit. Neener-neener.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - WolfHouse - 05-02-2011

Neener-neener
A childish taunt or jeer pronounced with a nasal sneer, for lack of a more intelligent retort.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - AriGold - 05-02-2011

Dear England, we see your wedding and raise you a funeral.

- United States

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - WolfHouse - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 11:15 PM)AriGold Wrote: Dear England, we see your wedding and raise you a funeral.

- United States

GREAT ONE ARI!!!

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cracker - 05-02-2011

(05-02-2011, 11:07 PM)username Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 06:32 PM)trixie Wrote: Why is everyone blocking OP? He's just a shit talker, like everyone else in here. Calm down! I thought that was the point of this site?

I like the whole "I'm putting you on ignore" bit. Neener-neener.

Who gives a fuck what we read? Are you working for Apple?

You have a shit fit if one of the other soccer moms says something about one of your kids. Apply your PTA situation to a life or death situation and you'll start to gain some enlightenment.

Or you can keep stating your opinion over and over and hope it sticks... hahahaha

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - username - 05-03-2011

(05-02-2011, 11:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: You have a shit fit if one of the other soccer moms says something about one of your kids. Apply your PTA situation to a life or death situation and you'll start to gain some enlightenment.

I do? I don't recall having a shit fit over some soccer mom's opinion of my kids (or if I did, clearly it didn't scar me).

And ya' know what? If my kids were in a life or death situation, I don't think I'd "ignore" people that I thought were attacking them. Fuck.that.

My kids are definitely a hot spot for me but I think using the ignore button is a cop out. You can ignore someone without doing the hair flip, "I'm pressing the ignore button" thing...

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - username - 05-03-2011

(05-02-2011, 11:11 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Neener-neener
A childish taunt or jeer pronounced with a nasal sneer, for lack of a more intelligent retort.

Jesus...who asked for or needed a definition of neener-neener? Did you actually google that? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - WolfHouse - 05-03-2011

(05-03-2011, 12:37 AM)username Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 11:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: You have a shit fit if one of the other soccer moms says something about one of your kids. Apply your PTA situation to a life or death situation and you'll start to gain some enlightenment.

I do? I don't recall having a shit fit over some soccer mom's opinion of my kids.

And ya' know what? If my kids were in a life or death situation, I don't think I'd "ignore" people that I thought were attacking them. Fuck.that.

My kids are definitely a hot spot for me but I think using the ignore button is a cop out. You can ignore someone without doing the hair flip, "I'm pressing the ignore button" thing...

DUH

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cracker - 05-03-2011

If I read repetitive, abusive, stupid bullshit over and over from a medicated shutin that hasn't worked in five years then I am the winner? Strange POV.

And total bullshit. I'm not a child. Say fucked up stuff about my son a few times and you no longer have a voice with me. How utterly fucking pathetic thinking I am going to read that shit over and over. I tend to stay away from severely fucked up people. YOU read that shit.

You see everything in terms of 12-year-olds because that is your life right now. I don't care if you approve. It isn't your honor I hold most dear.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - BlueTiki - 05-03-2011

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cracker - 05-03-2011

I think it might be a little crazy to question his death. I don't think any president with any common sense would lie about it. Political suicide.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Duchess - 05-03-2011

(05-03-2011, 12:49 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: DUH

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't get the context you used it in, it's senseless.

Aren't you the one that runs around Mock giving grammar lessons & supplying definitions for bullshit?