Mock
Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead (/thread-5640.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cynical Ninja - 05-03-2011

(05-03-2011, 02:02 PM)username Wrote: heh-heh

http://www.crescentpost.com/2011/05/video-tv-anchor-says-obama-was-killed-three-times-in-30-seconds/

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/05/local-news-anchor-president-obama-is-in-fact-dead/

I think dick just came in his pants.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - WolfHouse - 05-03-2011

It is ok to rejoice. (article)
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2011/05/03/2011-05-03_why_we_celebrate_feel_no_guilt_about_shouting_in_the_streets_after_bin_ladens_de.html

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - username - 05-03-2011

Osama was unarmed. But he resisted. So we had to shoot him. Twice.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - BlueTiki - 05-03-2011

(05-03-2011, 05:05 PM)username Wrote: Osama was unarmed. But he resisted. So we had to shoot him. Twice.

Twice - Once for each Tower.

Orders were to kill UNLESS he put his hands up. hah (Simon says: "Keep your hands at your sides.")

Panetta just stated (NBC) that "enhanced interrogation techniques" was one avenue used to extract Bin Laden's location. Yes, Virginia . . . that means water boarding.

Looks like at least one detainee knew sumpin'.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Lady Cop - 05-03-2011

a double tap is de rigueur for special forces and assassins. 44

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - BlueTiki - 05-03-2011

(05-03-2011, 08:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a double tap is de rigueur for special forces and assassins. 44

I wonder if his last thought was: "I need Al Qaeda like I need a hole in my head."

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Duchess - 05-04-2011

I know this doesn't matter but that's never stopped me before. I keep seeing Osama's house referred to as a million dollar mansion. I'm not seeing that at all. The photos don't represent that & what I've seen of the inside is that of a hovel, it's a pig sty. It's not lovely even aside from how messy it is.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cynical Ninja - 05-04-2011

I'm not sure but I know the compound was built from the ground up brick by brick.

I also know it was a very secure fortified compound and had lots of security features and privacy walls.

This is a diagram.....

(05-01-2011, 11:21 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Live video outside White House...tourist waving flags and singing Star Spangled Banner

Woo

When I saw thousands of Americans celebrating I simply assumed McDonalds had reintroduced the supersize option.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Lady Cop - 05-04-2011

a warning--->

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – As U.S. officials debate whether or not to release bloody pictures of a dead Osama bin Laden, hackers and scammers are using links and emails promising those pictures to try to infect your computer.

The FBI says these emails could even appear to come from your friends, claiming to show either photos of bin Laden dead or a video of his death.

But it’s actually a virus or malware that could steal personal information or cause your entire system to crash.

Officials also warn that internet searches can also direct you to sites with malware or virus. And the bad links are also popping up on Facebook and other social media.

As of now, they say there are no released photos or videos.

Internet security experts say often times, these websites will tell you that you need to download a codec, or video player, to watch the video, but that’s actually malware or a virus.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - BlueTiki - 05-04-2011

(05-04-2011, 09:17 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: When I saw thousands of Americans celebrating I simply assumed McDonalds had reintroduced the supersize option.

hah

It IS the time of year to offer their seasonal pork McRib sandwich.

How ironic.

(05-04-2011, 08:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I know this doesn't matter but that's never stopped me before. I keep seeing Osama's house referred to as a million dollar mansion. I'm not seeing that at all.

About 85 Pakistani Rupees to 1 US Dollar. Maybe the value is lost in translation.

Allegedly, Bin Laden was ready to travel . . . he had $700 US and two cell phones. OJ had $10K, a Bronco and a disguise.

Even in this depressed global real estate market, it translates to about $12K US.

hah

(05-04-2011, 10:56 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: It IS the time of year to offer their seasonal pork McRib sandwich.

How ironic.

How about a commemorative Bin Laden pulled pork sandwich served in a white cloth (a shroud) and buried at sea (french dipped in meat jus)?

Good luck in the next election teabaggers!

hahhahhahhahhah

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - username - 05-04-2011

(05-04-2011, 11:56 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: How about a commemorative Bin Laden pulled pork sandwich served in a white cloth (a shroud) and buried at sea (french dipped in meat jus)?

Ha! I just picked up some pork to put in my crockpot; we're having pulled pork for dinner tonight. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Hahaha! That was funny. Jeezus. 50

Swiped from 60 Minutes ~

President Barack Obama has decided not to release the gruesome photos of a dead Osama bin Laden, he tells Steve Kroft in a "60 Minutes" interview conducted at the White House on Wednesday (May 4).

The interview with the president, his first since bin Laden was killed in a covert U.S. military raid on his Pakistan compound, will be broadcast on "60 Minutes" this Sunday, May 8, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

Below is an excerpt from the interview:

STEVE KROFT: Did you see the pictures?

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: Yes.

KROFT: What was your reaction when you saw them?

OBAMA: It was him.

KROFT: Why haven't you released them?

OBAMA: You know, we discussed this internally. Keep in mind that we are absolutely certain this was him. We've done DNA sampling and testing. And so there is no doubt that we killed Osama bin Laden. It is important for us to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence. As a propaganda tool. You know, that's not who we are. You know, we don't trot out this stuff as trophies. You know, the fact of the matter is this was somebody who was deserving of the justice that he received. And I think-- Americans and people around the world are glad that he's gone. But we don't need to spike the football. And I think that given the graphic nature of these photos, it would create some national security risk. And I've discussed this with Bob Gates and Hillary Clinton and my intelligence teams and they all agree.

KROFT: There are people in Pakistan, for example, who say, "Look, this is all a lie. Obama, this is another American trick. Osama's not dead."

OBAMA: You know, the truth is that and we -- we're monitoring worldwide reaction. There's no doubt that Bin Laden is dead. Certainly there's no doubt among al Qaeda members that he is dead. And so we don't think that a photograph in and of itself is going to make any difference. There are going be some folks who deny it. The fact of the matter is, you will not see bin Laden walking on this Earth again.

In Sunday's interview, the president will reveal for the first time his thoughts as he watched and listened from the Situation Room of the White House as the commando-style raid unfolded.

He says "You know" a lot.

Doesn't sound Presidential, you know?

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - username - 05-04-2011

(05-04-2011, 08:44 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: He says "You know" a lot.

Doesn't sound Presidential, you know?

Kind of like nukular and Saa-dam. hah