Mock
Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead (/thread-5640.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - shitstorm - 05-08-2011

Al Qaeda claims new bin Laden video in pipeline

Posted Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:23am AEST

Al Qaeda's media arm claims it will soon release a new video of Osama bin Laden giving the last testament of one of the September 11 hijackers.

[Image: r174926_663583.jpg]
Video messages: Osama bin Laden in videos released October 2004 (l) and late last week ® (AFP)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/09/11/2029225.htm
__________________________________________________________________________________

September 12, 2007 11:11 AM PDT
Researcher: Bin Laden's beard is real, video is not

On the Friday before the sixth anniversary of 9/11, Osama bin Laden appeared in a new video, his first since prior to the U.S. presidential elections in 2004. In analyzing the video, Neal Krawetz of Hactor Factor, an expert on digital image forensics, said in his latest blogs that the video contained many visual and audio splices, and that all of the modifications were of very low quality.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9777136-7.html#ixzz1Lo7prYRp
__________________________________________________________________________________
This is one of the photos released with the Bin Laden home videos, obtained in the May 2011 raid

[Image: osama_bin_laden_video4_110507.jpg?2]
Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is seen in this undated video image, released by the U.S. on Saturday, May 7, 2011.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/20110508/bin-laden-documents-110508/

Here are the videos

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384573/Osama-Bin-Laden-sat-glued-watching-TV-pictures-Barack-Obama.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Also 2011

[Image: skynews_2385614.jpg]

Video at link - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/al-qaida-confirms-bin-ladens-death/story-e6frf7lf-1226051883973

The 2007 image which looks older than the 2004 image is the same Bin Laden in the 2011 releases. Same beard length, same clothes, backgrounds switched.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm - Middle Finger - 05-08-2011

(05-01-2011, 10:52 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: BIN LADEN DEAD, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
OBAMA TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT

Osama bin Laden has been killed, a United States official said Sunday night. President Obama is expected to make an announcement on Sunday night, almost 10 years after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Yeahhhhh Bitches!!

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - ZEROSPHERES - 05-08-2011

Pakistan needs to explain how Osama could have 2 places in the suburbs and didn't know he was there. It defies logic.

http://i.picasion.com/pic41/901a27fb32234886c392c675afc25305.gif

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - aussiefriend - 05-09-2011

Bin Laden created this situation he is currently in for himself. He lived by the sword and died by the sword. You don't go around doing bad to people, anybody, even Bin Laden and get away with it. It will catch up with you. It's a terrible lesson for him and his family, but what about all those innocent people that were sitting at their desks having their morning coffee that morning.

He was calculated and deliberate he created what happened to him. You reap what you sow.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - IMaDick - 05-09-2011

Boy AF, that was deep, real deep, I wonder if anyone else ever thought of that?

"you reap what you sow", now there is a statement for the history books, I bet it gets published somewhere, sometime.

you might be famous?

I am already famous Dick, it's just the rest of the world hasn't caught up with me yet! Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. There's one for the books too.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Mohammed - 05-09-2011

I don't know, but if you got a bunch of Seals storming the house with good ole Osama hopping about most probably in front of his cam without any weapons, then end up telling everybody "No pic cos it'll make you sick!", to me it makes so much more sense that he's now probably locked up in the dungeon reserved for specially bad people down in the White House.

It would be much more logic to take him in for all the info he got. On top of it imagine the fun that can be had with waterboarding HIM!

"Blblblblblblblbl .... blblblblblblbl .... mashallah! .... blblblblblblbl ...."

"Shush, you got a kidney problem and need liquid. A lot."

"But .... blblblblblblblbl .... you infidel son of an infidel mother! ... blblblblblbl ..."

"Lol"

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cynical Ninja - 05-09-2011

(05-08-2011, 07:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Be patient comrade, soon there will be enough stories in the air that even when the truth is finally leaked it will be no more than just another story in a sea of stories.

The people will be ignorant and happy, we shall prosper on their backs and hold them in subjection by regulation imposed upon them in the after math of all the stories, the computer stories are yet to come, those will be the catalyst for more security and much more detailed controls.

thank you comrade for your help in this "our finest hour".

Here we have dick, who was mocking shitstorm for her batshit crazy 911 conspiracy balls, drinking the conspiracy koolaid when it comes to Obama.

Yet another example of dick astonishing hypocrisy and hatred and bias against Obama.

"Conspiracy theories are all bullshit........................................................................................................................except the ones involving Barack Obama which are probably true".

hahTwat

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Duchess - 05-09-2011

Some people don't think logically when it comes to him & there are those that will NEVER get over the fact that there is a black man in the White House. I don't agree with some of his bs but I don't feel lied to.

Yeh Duchess is right I don't feel lied to. I also support what the Duchess says about not celebrating death. I agree with that, it's not good that ANYONE died, it's absolutely horrible and disgusting, but that is evil in the world and it's real.

As for Dick, Duchess going for his jugular all the time whilst not fatal, has clearly impacted on the cerebral hemispheres!

(05-09-2011, 08:20 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I also support what the Duchess says about not celebrating death.

People, both online & in real life, were/are very upset with me for stating that. There are those that are still pissed at me & found it shocking I would speak out against it. They look at it as betrayal & as being an unpatriotic American. 78

Nah I get it! Also, I bet some of them are christians that are saying great he's dead. The bible says to pray for your enemies. Bless those that persecute you. Oh here I go.

No I won't go there, especially at the moment it would be so hypocritical you have no idea!

(05-09-2011, 08:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: The bible says to pray for your enemies.

Oh I pray for them. Heh heh. I pray the bird of paradise shits on them, among other things. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Living well is the best revenge.

Yeh the only war I am fighting is the war to pay this loan off I have. I think it's ridiculous when people die for a cause. It's an absolute waste. I would die for my child.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Mohammed - 05-09-2011

(05-09-2011, 08:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Nah I get it! Also, I bet some of them are christians that are saying great he's dead. The bible says to pray for your enemies. Bless those that persecute you. Oh here I go.

No I won't go there, especially at the moment it would be so hypocritical you have no idea!

It's not really the Bible saying that, it's Jesus. If you take in all of the Bible, take Moses for instance. He most certainly was Hitler's inspiration.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jesus for all his "Let's jump around everybody and hug" gospels, he was the first true master of rave, and let's not forget, anybody turning water into wine is my hero for life. But still, look around, where did it get him? For what? To take in all the pain of those bad, evil people of the time?

Fuck that. As heroic as that most certainly might be, as utterly stupid I find it to be. A healthy mix of both is the answer in my eyes. Believe in the good, promote it, live it. But anything bad? Fuck it and get rid of it!

None of that "Right, pull me up on that cross, let me die a horrid death, for I shall take your sins with me, and even better, forgive for what you did!" crap.

Look at us, simply because of having made a mission by being good with trying to help all the weak, we over populated in such a short time that the laws of nature will simply take over again once we run out of resources.

It will happen. And once again only the strongest will survive.

Look Steve/Bob/Robert, it's real. Please don't take my comments out of context. If you wanted to see it you could ask God to show you and you would see it.

I read the bible everyday it is part of my routine. There is something there, its real. I try to always live my life in authenticity and truth.

If you don't want to believe I am not going to force it on you. Also, don't look to me as I am human and flawed. I am honest about it, and some of the others have seen me go off in here. But it's cool I am chilled.

Your a funny little groundhog hey?

(05-09-2011, 12:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Your a funny little groundhog hey?

With rob/bob/mohammed everyday is groundhog day!

"OP you are Scottish!"hah

Ad infinitum until Yemen implodes and his motley crew of raghead associates behead him live on the internet.

Now OP you are talking abit Beckish there! I don't understand a word of that! lol

(05-09-2011, 12:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Now OP you are talking abit Beckish there! I don't understand a word of that! lol

I take it you have never seen the Bill Murray comedy masterpiece of a film called Groundhog Day?

Got to see it, it's like It's a Wonderful Life for generation X.

RE: Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead - Cracker - 05-09-2011

(05-09-2011, 08:45 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yeh the only war I am fighting is the war to pay this loan off I have. I think it's ridiculous when people die for a cause. It's an absolute waste. I would die for my child.

Would you die for someone else's child?

Think very carefully about your answer. Because most people are too chickenshit to say "yes."

Whoever said the war was just for a "cause" didn't think very carefully, either. It is now another myth that has become reality.

Repeat it over and over and pretty soon you can acclimate to anything and embrace it as truth. That's how people work. It's much easier than thinking, that. Just repeat it over and over...

The war may seem to be about politics/oil/economics/whatever when you are sitting in your lovely air-conditioned living room. In war-torn countries, they see it another way. Some people want to be free of oppression. They are willing to die for it. They are grateful for the help. America used to be like that, a long time ago.