Mock
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO (/thread-6635.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - pplrcrazy - 10-20-2011

My youngest son thought it would be funny to hide in a cabinet while I was cooking dinner, I saw him walk right past me and laugh and didn't think twice about it, I called his name less than 2 minutes later and he didn't answer so I called again and again. After calling his name about 3 more times I got extremely scared that maybe he walked outside because he had been asking earlier if he could go out to play and I had told him no. I freaked out and ran outside screaming his name and my husband came running even my oldest son was looking, I was ready to call he FBI and more because my heart literally sank into my stomach, it was the worst fear I have ever felt in my life, well needless to say my oldest son found him in the cabinet and he looked at me as I came running and started crying and I asked him "why are you crying" his response " because I know Im in trouble now" lol... So for a mother to not be out looking for her child the way she should or even the father for that matter proves to me something is really wrong. I couldn't find my child for all of maybe 5 mins if that and I was on a war path, those parents know something!

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Mommer - 10-20-2011

DB's a copycat.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980626204

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - BlueTiki - 10-20-2011

Interesting theory.

And probable.

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Lady Cop - 10-21-2011

bullshit defense alert---->

The Kansas City Star

Lawyers for a Northland couple pushed back hard against police Thursday for saying their clients have stopped cooperating in the search for their missing 11-month-old daughter.

Police also have pushed Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin unreasonably for a confession, their lawyers contend.

“To (police), refusing to cooperate means not wanting to sign a confession,” said Sean O’Brien, one of the attorneys.

“That’s ridiculous,” said police spokesman Steve Young. Officers merely want to get the truth and a fresh interview with the couple would be a good start, he said.

In an interview with The Star, O’Brien and attorney Cyndy Short said they have begun to set boundaries for how Bradley and Irwin deal with investigators.

But they said the parents still answer questions from investigators and are prepared to continue cooperating.

Short is local counsel for New York attorney Joseph Tacopina, and O’Brien works with the Innocence Project at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.

Just two days after Lisa Irwin disappeared from her Northland home on Oct. 4, a police spokesman announced that her parents had stopped cooperating with investigators. The family then released a statement to reporters disputing that.

Since then, police and the family and its attorneys have sparred over what constitutes cooperation.

Short, a veteran criminal defense lawyer, said Bradley and Irwin have continued to have regular and productive contact with investigators, have permitted numerous searches of their property and have willingly provided DNA, fingerprint and hair samples to investigators.

They stand ready to do more for police, said Short, who is working on the case pro bono.

“We’ve told them, if you need anything we can provide it,” Short said.

Police spokesman Young responded that the last time the couple consented to an “unrestricted” interview was Oct. 8.

“What we need from them, and what we are not getting, is for them to sit down with our detectives and get answers to the questions we need answered,” Young said.

O’Brien, a law professor who briefly represented the couple during the Oct. 8 interview, said Bradley and Irwin’s strained relationship with police stems, in part, from investigators’ pursuit of them as suspects. Police also have not kept the family informed about the search for Lisa, which has been a strain on the family, he said.

“They read the newspaper to hear about progress in the investigation,” O’Brien said.

He said police clearly have concluded that Bradley and Irwin know more than they’ve told about Lisa’s disappearance.

During the Oct. 8 interview, O’Brien said, police advanced theories that perhaps Lisa had died in a simple accident at the home, or that one of the parents had shaken the baby to death in a fit of irritation or anger.

“I’m sure if I wouldn’t have been there, it would have been more heavy-handed,” O’Brien said.

Young rejected O’Brien’s suggestion that investigators pushed unreasonably for a confession.

“I’m sure all reasonable people understand that finding out what the parents in the home know is a crucial step in finding the girl,” Young said.

Although Short has been on the case for only a few days, she already has begun cataloging the contact that Bradley and Irwin have had with investigators since they first called the 911 dispatcher.

Thus far, according to Short, the couple has allowed police to:

Take their computer; call an Amber Alert, knowing that it would bring federal investigators into the case; take their other two children for forensic interviews; have the complete run of their home, their vehicles, a shed and a pop-up camper; take DNA and other biological evidence; obtain Lisa’s medical records, including those for well-baby visits; and conduct a polygraph examination on Bradley.

evil police!! they don't want to find the baby!

oh they're pissed. the computer has photos they could be selling.

who the hell wouldn't welcome an Amber Alert?? WTF!

what the hell, the lawyers are acting like the parents did them a favor! when fact is police would have obtained warrants anyway!

and why hasn't the daddy taken a poly?? it does not matter he was not home at those hours. we don't even know what hours matter here anymore.

this reeks.

[Image: united_states_of_mind_kill_the_bullshit.jpg]

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - cannongal - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 07:06 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Thus far, according to Short, the couple has allowed police to:

Take their computer; call an Amber Alert, knowing that it would bring federal investigators into the case; take their other two children for forensic interviews; have the complete run of their home, their vehicles, a shed and a pop-up camper; take DNA and other biological evidence; obtain Lisa’s medical records, including those for well-baby visits; and conduct a polygraph examination on Bradley.[/b]

[b][color=#FFFFFF]evil police!! they don't want to find the baby!

oh they're pissed. the computer has photos they could be selling.

Love how the lawyer spins it~'oh the parents have given so much of themselves already' Yet Deb waited for quite a while, and just the right 'venue' to disclose her drinking problem.

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Lady Cop - 10-21-2011

KMBC this morning. i admit, i have always had a problem with "eyewitnesses". but i'll keep an open mind.

[Image: 4b9b02c1-e56c-4e2e-ae01-b5edcf5a4631_400.jpg]

A man driving home the night missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared said he saw a man carrying a baby in Lisa's neighborhood.

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.

"I was going south on 435, I exited on 48th Street, and I see a man who was walking up Randolph carrying a baby," Thompson said. "And I looked at him, he was about 30 feet from me, he turned and looked at me, and I looked at him. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees and the baby doesn't have a blanket, a coat, nothing," Mike Thompson told ABC. "And this guy is walking down the street. I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson said the baby resembled Lisa, and that he would be able to identify the man if he ever saw him again.

Thompson said he has been interviewed by police.

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Jezreel - 10-21-2011

I understand the whole problem with eyewitnesses but there are two accounts of the same sighting. A couple a few doors down from the Irwin's house saw a man with a baby walking and a couple hours later a man saw the same thing about 3 miles away. They have all given the same description of the man and baby. Could it really be a coincidence? Just wondering

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - undercovercameo - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 07:06 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b] bullshit defense alert---->

Thus far, according to Short, the couple has allowed police to:

Wasn't that nice of them!!

Didn't Bradley say that she knows that she will be arrested?

I read the weenie daddy took a polygraph.So he didn't?

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Duchess - 10-21-2011

(10-20-2011, 05:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: If I was on the jury, I would be disgusted that she couldn't hold her alcohol. She is a cheap drunk...

It horrifies me that people like you would be on ANY jury. You have preconceived notions & that bothers me a great deal.

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - aussiefriend - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 08:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-20-2011, 05:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: If I was on the jury, I would be disgusted that she couldn't hold her alcohol. She is a cheap drunk...

It horrifies me that people like you would be on ANY jury. You have preconceived notions & that bothers me a great deal.

If i was on the jury for real, of course that would not be a factor. On the "jury of drinkers' i would not be impressed. I hate boxed wine, it's cheap and tacky. Just saying. Not actually saying that it should be used in evidence. If you can't handle your alcohol, that's ok, so you probably shouldn't do it whilst your child is little. right?

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Harvest Moon - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 08:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: KMBC this morning. i admit, i have always had a problem with "eyewitnesses". but i'll keep an open mind.

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.

Thompson said the baby resembled Lisa, and that he would be able to identify the man if he ever saw him again.

Thompson said he has been interviewed by police.

ABC posted a video with the interview with Thompson and another lady who said that she saw a similar man carrying a baby around midnight.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-eyewitnesses-speak-14785603

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - soothsayer - 10-21-2011

A man steals a baby on foot? Crime of opportunity? (out for a midnight peeping tom stroll, heard a baby, stole it and some cellphones). Premeditated (previous midnight strolls ID'd a house with a baby)? Parents in on it? Unrelated to this case?

(10-21-2011, 09:29 AM)soothsayer Wrote: out for a midnight peeping tom stroll

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Pico45 - 10-21-2011

Blue tiki.....

Honestly, I am not real sure. If there is anything I have learned after Casey Anthony, it is not to judge quickly. I do think Casey was the culprit, but nothing would surprise me.

(10-21-2011, 11:12 AM)Pico45 Wrote: Blue tiki..... If there is anything I have learned after Casey Anthony, it is not to judge quickly.

Just curious,are you saying that C Anthony was judged to quickly?

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Midwest Spy - 10-21-2011

So... one eyewitness puts this guy walking with the baby at midnight, and the other witness says it's 4am? For 4 hours or so, this guy is sauntering around the neighborhood holding a baby? That seems really, really weird.

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - BlueTiki - 10-21-2011

At thirty feet and 4 AM, ANY white 10 month old child would look similar, to me.

Especially while driving and in low light.

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - cannongal - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 09:26 AM)Harvest Moon Wrote: ABC posted a video with the interview with Thompson and another lady who said that she saw a similar man carrying a baby around midnight.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-eyewitnesses-speak-14785603

I watched the video~both witnesses said the baby was dressed in a diaper only, but on the amber alert it said The baby was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Where did this outfit go? I haven't heard anything about this outfit being found. The first witness to report it lives 3 houses down from the Irwins, so surly the outfit would be in between the Irwin's house and the witness's house, wouldn't it?

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - BlueTiki - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 12:26 PM)cannongal Wrote: . . . but on the amber alert it said The baby was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

This . . . from a woman who was drinking?

I wouldn't bet the farm based on her words.

RE: Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO - Harvest Moon - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 11:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So... one eyewitness puts this guy walking with the baby at midnight, and the other witness says it's 4am? For 4 hours or so, this guy is sauntering around the neighborhood holding a baby? That seems really, really weird.

First couple said they saw man with baby at 12:15 am. That was just a few streets from the Irwin home. The other guy claimed he saw a man with baby at about 4:00 at a location that was 3 miles from the house.

[Image: Witnessesmanwithbaby.jpg]